Military stuff

Military stuff
Personal stories from your time in basic up until the day you separated. Funny or frustrating just tell the story.
Post pics of your time in uniform, my cunt ex dependamopous thru all my memories out but to be honest none of it was remarkable anyway.
Videos about the daily grind, I posted how I sent my time in service. Post vids about how you filled the hours.
Just something a little different than the usual bullshit on Jow Forums these days.

> youtube.com/watch?v=OFsb5rNZWH8

Attached: in my day.jpg (968x726, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BO_a4jUov04?t=3572
gawker.com/video-shows-Jow
em-log.blogspot.com/2009/03/serious-as-heart-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I meant to add that I feel like pic related. Could still get the job done but simply unwanted.
Just killing time until that last separation from service if you know what I mean.

>unwanted
the entire board wants that shit to build an air force.

I might post some pics from Iraq when I get home from my meeting if thread is still up, I've posted some before a few years ago. I was 11b from 05-10

>Personal stories from your time in basic
this one time in basic the Drill yelled at this chick and she started crying and the Drill just kept on yelling. The next day they moved him to another company.

looking forward, I obviously never saw real combat so none of my pics would nave been interesting anyway
>this one time in basic the Drill yelled at this chick and she started crying and the Drill just kept on yelling. The next day they moved him to another company.
I was looking for America fuck yea stories but my heart goes out to you bongbro

>I was looking for America fuck yea stories but my heart goes out to you bongbro
this happened at Ft Jackson

Let me tell you about the retards I met while in and the retarded stuff we did
>the 240 gunner who accidentally jizzed on his AG
>the guy who lost a 240 heatshield in the woods and then ran it over with a bradley
>the guy who literally got beaten and kidnapped in poland and then walked out on a lt col after being told it was his fault
>the female who gave 30+ trainees the clap in osut after whoring herself out at sick call for 20 bux
>the time my unit did back to back 20 day field problems in january/february and a dude literally killed himself rather than go back out and the coc concluded it was because we weren't getting enough pt
>the time a whole platoon ran a train on a chick in the barracks, beginning with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, ending with cunnilingus, and resulting in a pregnancy and marriage
>the nco who low key ran a prostitution ring out of the same barracks
>that time we found multiple m2s and m4s in a random locker in the arms room with no serial numbers, no records, and nobody who knew how they got there, which then disappeared 2 weeks later as the coc told us not to tell anyone
>the guy who got kicked out of rasp for almost killing an instructor and his whole squad with a breaching charge
>the time formation kept getting pushed back 15 minutes earlier each day because some retard kept being late so eventually we were coming in at 0300 and leadership had no idea why morale was so low
I could go on

Attached: 1551486397702.jpg (620x372, 68K)

>was in the FDF
>90 percent were government brainwashed cucks
>all the kids tattled on eachother like a bunch of little girls trying to get people in trouble when they were jealous of them if they got rewards for their good work

the world is basically snitch culture now when in ww2 it was "lose lips sink ships"

Attached: 778557.jpg (302x475, 32K)

wow jealous

>some kid makes the most innocuous joke with some very very very mild sexual innuendo totally platonic not even flirty at a female conscript and she tattled on him and he got sent home then came back in another company two weeks later

Whwn was this?
>I could go on
Please do, as if you got something better to do/ Also Cheers user I'm drinking enough for the both of us.
>the world is basically snitch culture now when in ww2 it was "lose lips sink ships"
That is fucking sad that it, I believe you but just fucking sad.

Went to AF basic, cruised
Went to tech school, flunked out
Bout 7 months total, met some of the shittiest people you could imagine.

flunked out? they reclass you as an SP?

>That is fucking sad that it, I believe you but just fucking sad.

this interview with this mob thug dude explains it best

youtu.be/BO_a4jUov04?t=3572

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>youtu.be/BO_a4jUov04?t=3572
I'm 40 minutes in and I can't tell if this guy is an actor or a real mobster type.

>that time we found multiple m2s and m4s in a random locker in the arms room with no serial numbers, no records, and nobody who knew how they got there, which then disappeared 2 weeks later as the coc told us not to tell anyone
should have gotten a few of them

I got my first negative counseling in basic. because i wrote a letter to a dudes girlfriend telling her how much of a shitbag he was. the Drill Sergeants thought it was funny as hell but they still had to yell at me for it.

Your wasteing your time user,there's no vets here anymore

The old I will post tons of OC after I get home troll. Well Im just going to sit here and wait cause I know user will deliver. Right guys?

Attached: 1338263445.gif (2720x1530, 1.61M)

Nope, just gave me the boot. I didn't even have any rank when they gave me my papers.

Even one has rank in the military. E-1 or the famed E-nothing.

Whats the story on pic related, looks fucking crazy.

>Whats the story on pic related, looks fucking crazy.
you know how I know you are new?

>user doesnt keep up with cracked out sperg faggot tales and adventures of Jow Forums
>huurr muh nufag
Sorry, I have a life outside of Jow Forums senpai.
Its cool if you dont want to give a qrd and instead act like a fickle little bitch though.

It's a picture of a mass shooter. He actually managed to get away with it too.

>incirlik 2016
>inna tower along perimeter during mids shift
>turk I'm posted with is racked out
>check news and oh shit a coup is happening
>scour news/twitter for more info
>couple hours later turk wakes up to phone call, spends next 30 minutes shouting into phone
>hangs up and goes back to sleep
>rest of the night goes by pretty normal
>jerk off and steal his beret when he's still sleeping
Then the roach government decided to cut off power to the base for like a week, I fucking hate that place

Attached: roachberet.jpg (640x480, 26K)

gawker.com/video-shows-Jow Forums-white-supremacists-bringing-gun-to-mi-1744412287

suddenly out of nowhere,,an interesting story about guard duty.

em-log.blogspot.com/2009/03/serious-as-heart-attack.html

What plane is that? It's wings are weirdly straight for an aircraft of the jet era.

Attached: afb.jpg (968x726, 235K)

>SP
Jesus dude how old are you?

Nerd what base were you out of

>Ft Jackson
Doesn't surprise me. That's where I did basic. They called it Relaxin Jackson. It certainly wasn't relaxing, but let's just say they have problems. Or at least they did 15 years ago.

>em-log.blogspot.com/2009/03/serious-as-heart-attack.html
I love sites like this, probably have the entire archive read in a few days.
Great post user. Did you serve on a sub?

Martin B-57 Canberra, probably this one

Attached: Martin-B-57F-Canberra-DM-AFB.jpg (1024x683, 221K)

>I shamed for 3 1/2 years in garrison dodging layouts and formations like the plague with a 6 month vacation to Seoul thrown in there

Wew man, that GI Bill sure is nice though.

I was air crew on a small 4 person prop plane. The layout was two pilots in the front, my position in the center, and the last operator in the back.
We would keep a pallet of water in the back of the plane, when one of the pilots wanted some to drink typically the operator in the back would toss me a bottle, then I'd toss it to the pilot.
One time the pilot was thirsty so we started the water bottle chain, when it was my turn to toss to the pilot, a combination of crappy toss and crappy catch caused the entire plane to dump cabin pressure and rapid decompress. Somehow the switch to dump cabin pressure, which was under one of those guarded switch covers, got opened and then toggled with the bad throw.

how did that pan out for you guys?

the wings look way different from the canberra's though

>>that time we found multiple m2s and m4s in a random locker in the arms room with no serial numbers, no records, and nobody who knew how they got there, which then disappeared 2 weeks later as the coc told us not to tell anyone
Dont worry about it...

Attached: redtube.jpg (1920x990, 151K)

everyone died

i heard his name
was sam
sam hyde

It wasn't a big deal, hurts your ears/sinuses and we had to go on oxygen for a few min. Rapid D makes a loud pop noise and fogs everything up, I thought we ran into a UAV or got hit or something.

>I shamed for 3 1/2 years in garrison dodging layouts and formations like the plague with a 6 month vacation to Seoul thrown in there
>Wew man, that GI Bill sure is nice though.
What the fuck are you talking about???

Heavily modified for reconnaissance and high altitude research. NASA still operates three.

Not military but when my older brother was in boot I sent him a My Little Pony coloring book knowing that the drill sergeant would be all over him.

Joined the US Army MP when I was 27. I had already achieved my second degree brown belt in BJJ. No one knew this. MP's are trained to fight by Marines. Long story short, I was picked to "demonstrate on" and I was told to actively resist as hard as I could. So I suplexed our fighting instructor. My company commander heard about me beating up a marine and he gave me and my battle a 4 hour Sunday pass.

MP corps."

Anyone else recall moments they went internal (2016 Japan 5 days non stop down pour)

Attached: IMG_1219.jpg (3264x2448, 2.83M)

> Be me, sand hill osut. At SST for 7 days. Rains every day and night. Someone finds and I shit you not, a carved wooden dick with 550 cord to act as a necklace I guess? People passing it around, having a laugh. Someone leaves it in mud then I come across it. Take it for trophy, put into my hygiene kit. Forget about it until time for FTX. Get out to field and DS's say everyone lay out your rucks and kits were looking for contraband like peanut butter from MREs and shit. I dump out my hygiene kit. Dildo falls out. Guys next to me laughing. Know DS will find. Me freaking out because sharp and paranoia. DS come to inspect, I show him dildo and ask if it counts as contraband. All DS come over to see dildo, laughing. Taking pictures of me holding it. Tell me its not contraband, but its now SI and i have to tie it to my kit. People trying to steal it all FTX, me hiding with wooden dick in my sleeping bag. Make it through FTX, go back to bay, someone lost NODs. MPs on the way, me freaking out again because sharp. Throw dildo in trash can under other rubbish. Dildo gone forever.

isn't he too white to be in ISIS?