If there's a single mom rising son in your neighborhood you should consider taking him to the range this Sunday along...

If there's a single mom rising son in your neighborhood you should consider taking him to the range this Sunday along with you own kids. There's about 10 million single moms in the US, we cannot afford all of that future voters to become noguns.

Attached: gran_torino_-_h_-_2008.jpg (928x523, 74K)

If there's a single mom in your neighborhood you should consider banging her, you can just let foreigner keep coming and bang your neighborghood woman and not take part, assert your dominance, that will show the kids some positive masculinity influence

Now seriously, if they don't get from the mom they will get from the media or the school, its kinda fruitless when the 2nd will fall anyway in a few years

Can we make this into a noguns conversion thread?

Jow Forums by nature is cringy as fuck, but we should all do our part in securing a future for guns by making proguns/hasguns people when we can.

Raised by a single mother here.
He'll love you for the gun range trip but hate you for banging his mom.
Do so at your own risk.

Yeah, I think he was looking to me with a weird expression after what he heard last night, but nevermind, he will do to some poor boy some day too

>Can we make this into a noguns conversion thread?
I can't say about antiguns being converted, but I try to get people around less skittish around the very topic of firearms. Haven't gotten anyone to come with me to the range (yet?) but I've talked a few people into thinking about getting their PAL. For the price and time expenditure, it's really not a complicated thing, and it's always better to have and not to need than the other way around.

not a bad idea tho

Being raised by a single mom taught me the values of protecting the ones I love which developed my love for the 2A so I don't know what to tell you but don't bang the mom that will make the kid hate you.

Attached: 1499398395098.jpg (301x267, 19K)

Damn, do all this guys hate me then?

This seems like horrible, half-baked idea. You'd end up training a bunch of school shooters.
Those little shits need lasting male role models, not some creepy faggot from the chans taking some random slut's son on weekend trips.

I take a few of my single females’ shooting. I have 3 ruger 10/22s. The oldest young man is taking the hunter saftey course so he can hunt small game with me.

nice one

Attached: 879955.png (1920x1200, 1.06M)

If there's a single mom rising son in your neighborhood, it means you are broke as fuck since you live near them.

Unfuck your life if you are wallowing in poverty.

Attached: 1551566988764.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

t. males with behavior issues, criminal records and a look-at-me complex.

Can we stop pretending products of single mothers are anything more than refuse?

This is America. We don't talk to our neighbors.

I agree with you.
Although I was raised by men so I'm not too much of a faggot.
Seriously though, stay away from single mothers unless you got children.

>Can we stop pretending products of single mothers are anything more than refuse?
Also
>Jow Forums poster, taking a high road.

Attached: 1553123896837.jpg (800x439, 71K)

>officer help, this crazy armed neckbeard is trying to molest my child!

only the strong should have guns, the weak should stay being oppressed

How much are you pulling in a year, user? ,'B)

t. boys with no mommies to make them tendies and love them

Attached: 1445719409190.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Someone has issues.

t. Raised by mother who divorced an abusive father and raised me strict, became straight A student and now top of my class in masters program for engineering.

P.S. If you don't visit your mother every so often from your busy work schedule to drink tea and reconnect, you're soulless and a failed son.

>implying you actually go around and bang moms asserting your dominance and actually showing kids something other than social awkwardness

Attached: 1434122666818.jpg (420x420, 41K)

BASED

t.had to heard his mom screaming as chad pounded her every night