What is the best way for a civilian to carry ammo and magazines?

What is the best way for a civilian to carry ammo and magazines?

Attached: 1536015779866.jpg (1300x731, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

762tactical.com/pouches/sks-pouches.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Chest-Pouch-31144-Cool-Shiny/dp/B00CD5KHZI&ved=2ahUKEwjqpe2o_ZnhAhUNRqwKHQJ1BaQQFjAKegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3lehcl34JjTi1MVaEAPaV2
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-4mGdXi7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With a vest you can buy on Amazon

like what?

Get a chicom chest rig

what style is the best?

the one that suits your needs best. depending on what kind of weapon and situation you have in mind.

If you want to be low-key or don't want to look overly aggressive for whatever reason, pockets and belt mounted magazine carriers are the way to go. If you have one rifle magazine carrier on the belt and another in an ass pocket that's already three rifle magazines, Add one or two pistol magazine carriers and you've already got quick access to more ammo than most people could conceivably use on this hemisphere.

Big coat pockets like your OP are great for rifle magazines, shotgun shells or even a handgun, just look at Paul Harrell.

For what purpose? Greyman SHTF Larping or Stalker SHTF larping? Tactic-cool training class? 2 or 3 gun competition? Budget?

AR-15 and war

Cargo pants

Holy fuck just pick one that you think looks cool, you goddamn faggot.

>trying to get discussion on the different carrier styles
>just buy chicom shit
Jow Forums is shit now.

SHTF larping and maybe amateur 2 gun

I just throw a couple mags in my pocket. I'd say the best way is just get some mag holders but I hate having extra shit on my belt

It's cheap and will do whatever job you want of it, unless you expect to become a high-speed, low-drag operator operating 24/7 for the next few years. It's literally the best option possible.
You're looking for pure function. Buy cheap, buy plenty, buy peace of mind.

something like this, it holds all the stripper clips I need.

Attached: DSC_4597.jpg (800x531, 91K)

If you aren't going to wear any sort of body armor then just throw extra mags and shit into a back pack. Take the money you saved on buying a leg rig and invest in a trauma kit which you can keep in the backpack.

I know too much about this topic. This is my autism

>best overall
Blackhawk commando chest rig

>best meme minimalist
Hayley strategic chest rig

>best poor fag
>chicom
Although over the years these are somehow getting more expensive so now I would advise you to buy a USMC LBV with a surplus magazine holder, bleeder kit and buttpack.

>Blackhawk commando chest rig
what's so great about it?

Holds a lot of magazines, has two large utility pouches, has very comfortable shoulder straps (don’t underestimate this, I can always tell who neverserveds are because they don’t care about comfort/sweat wicking) and is very well stiched.

>utility pouches
i know it doesn't really matter, but i always though those were designed for grenades

This is the kind of response I want but shouldn't a civilian go with the Hayley considering its open top

No. A civilian should buy what he can fit under a jacket. And that’s basically all of these.

>markers
>tourniquet
>multi tool
>compass
>spare side arm mags
>flashlight
>flare
>chem stick

Get a Blackhawk Rifle Bandoleer
hold six 30rd STANG Magazin´s and fits under a Jacket

Just go on amazon you retard.
What are you even doing on an Indonesian starcraft forum?

I have a chinese chest rig and was wondering if theres a rig that can hold stripper clips and a armor plate. like are there molle pouches for stripper clips?

Attached: primaryskssecondaryhkp2000.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

god damn Jow Forums has been using the chicom rig for years

And? if there isn't pure autistic arguments about rigs then Jow Forums has failed. hell nobody even took this bait.

its really not that cheap anymore

I just have a few kydex mag holders like this. I figure if shtf a carrier will be a bad thing to be wearing.

Attached: kydex.jpg (750x750, 184K)

They're up to $20-25 where I used to live.

There is winter and summer setup, in the summer you are going to end up showing what you have. As a civvy you have the advantage of blending in. In the winter the tighter the setup the more easily it can be concealed/not printing under a light coat. Now pic for example can cover a lot of things, but it is cheap and will not stand the test of time. For me though it is the best option for quick on/off.

Attached: Vesting it.png (1586x673, 558K)

Oh I like that.

Why do you need to carry magazines? Just toss some shells into your rangebag and load up at the shooting range

Because there is more to shooting than sitting on a bench at a range you dumb faggot

If you're carrying a rifle, you will look aggressive regardless

>S to 4XL

Attached: hold the fuck up.jpg (391x376, 11K)

True enough although you can be discreet with a rifle where a full carrier and a rifle will be harder to find

Hah, yeah even I thought about that when I first saw it. Then I put on my kevlar vest under it and fit it. Makes sense now to have a 4XL.

That's kind of nice

>XXXXL
how common is this size in America?

This or a USGI LBV, I use one because I’m a poorfag who can’t afford a plate carrier but still want something to hold my mags in. Also those cloth stripper clip carriers you get in the USGI 5.56 ammo cans work as great 30rd mag holders if you pull the thread out of them, I have one for even more mags and for dat ‘Nam aesthetic

Not very many I'd hope, 4XL would mean they wouldnt be a very outside active person. Though the adjusting ability I did find a use for the idea of switching of going with or without kevlar under it which brings me no where near the 4XL settings.

Standard size. Here's the Jow Forums American population.

Attached: 1544738562593.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

>picture of larpers
>avg American
Fuck off chink

These guys make one, but seem to be out at the moment

762tactical.com/pouches/sks-pouches.html

I use Rhodesian chest rigs for my G3 and AR10 mags.

can someone link to an actual chicom rig or a legit repro and not this airsoft condor shit

Since you sound like an absolute total spoiled shit in the way you are asking, I will gladly say no. Look for it yourself.

ok

Can someone pretty please link to an actual chicom rig or a legit repro and not this airsoft condor shit

no, you've been outed as a spoiled brat. take a lesson and do for yourself

I'm gonna out you as a fag and theirs nothing you can do about it

Looks like my evaluation of you was spot on.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Chest-Pouch-31144-Cool-Shiny/dp/B00CD5KHZI&ved=2ahUKEwjqpe2o_ZnhAhUNRqwKHQJ1BaQQFjAKegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3lehcl34JjTi1MVaEAPaV2

Get a chest rig.

One in each of my hoody pockets, 1 one in each back pockets of my pants. More in a backpack. All of this of course if we're talking rifles. I have a 9mm carbine as my SHTF go to though due to living in a sub/urban area. I can easily stash away 6+ mags in various pockets for my Hi-point.

Why get a old Soviet era chink vest when you can get something lighter and better for not much more? I understand for neets and college students because every dollar counts but come on.

>hi-point
Fucking why? Also a goody will toss its pocket contents if you move at all. Better to use a jacket with zipper pockets

Name a single 9mm carbine sub $300 worth a damn. Hi-point is ugly, heavy, but sure as shit it goes bang every single time I pull the trigger, it shoots every last bit of dirt cheap, Bubba tier reloads I feed it right up to expensive 147gr hollow point ammo. I can ding a dinner plate at 150 yards with it using just irons. More than enough

Thought you were talking about a handgun.

Goodness no although I'll be dead hones, I'm not above getting a 9mm problem solver. Same rules apply. Heavy, ugly, terrible recoil and single stack magazine, but you can get one for sub $100 used, and it will shoot all the ammo you throw at it. It may not have been the weapon of choice for armies, but it's been used in countless turf wars.

Meh they aren't reliable enough for me, if I'm putting my life at risk I want something a little less prone to jams

I tend to take a satchel innawoods/range.

I think it'd work pretty well for civilian use, not hard to stitch pockets on the inside of any old bag to accommodate any sort of mags.

Attached: Satchel.jpg (438x336, 20K)

>using a purse
>ever
Don't forget to pack your lipstick princess

hey thats a low blow dude

It's a tactical sack it's fine.
> quit hating on the rangetraps

What chest rig has best size/capacity/weight ratio?
Sounds like I am asking for big chest rig pocket, to be true partition just takes some space that could be used more effectively.

with a vest

Velocity systems gen IV chest rig

prison purse

bet youd know all about that fairy

Is that normally what you do?

Mines to small to hold 8 pmags

>dip
>smokes

kevlar vests are pretty thick faggot

>hating on traps in current year
is summer here already?

>allowing anons to act like women ever
There are rules and a price is to be paid if they wanna larp as women

Fishing vest.

Attached: 250px-Burt_Gummer.jpg (250x212, 21K)

It's just a bag mate.

You're not true Jow Forumsommando.
You have to leave.

Up your butt.

Attached: 07ba2ce5-f72d-4c93-aec0-1c5db24c3953-DMC5_Crew_Cut_01.jpg (2988x1680, 314K)

>doesn't using prison wallet

This.

If a local civil conflict breaks out, at least in a lot of flyover states, I can see a shit load of people pushing fishing vests into service as patrol gear. It will never be a high speed low drag operator best, but with basic mods, they can become a very reliable piece of gear for the common man. Also, since many fishermen are obese boomers then they’ll be expandable in size up to size 68 extra fat.

Well a coat like the guy in your picture, something along those lines
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-4mGdXi7U

currently testing the Redball extended mags on my .45acp hi-point carbine.
also, hi-point makes a little mag holder that will let you keep 2 standard mags on your carbine as well
mags in a hoodie? not my first choice. something w/ inside pockets and a zipper outer pocket, or a barn coat w/ the big ass patch pockets would be less prone to losing mags

>all these retards planning to put mags in cargo pockets, hoodie pockets or loose jacket pockets

Enjoy having your shit flop about, fall out, or bang against you when you have to double time it across uneven terrain. Regular pants pockets, belt pouches or chest rig.

Attached: 1553303058853.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

>not understanding the term prison purse

You assume most of these anons are in any shape to run.

Butthole

That’s maybe the one shining thing about airsoft that’s actually good, you get to test whether your gear is total ass or not.

>better
Absolutely
>lighter
I highly doubt it. The chicom Type 51 and 81 chest rigs weight barely more than a t-shirt.

Attached: AB943FDC-0DD5-449A-BB14-534681B478BE.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Clothes, that have pockets, that hold things...

You sound like the type of faggot whos never carried his rifle farther than from the car to the bench

Those giants purses moms use to sneak snacks and soda into movie theaters.

see

realistic

A concealed handgun with 2-3 magazines tucked in your pockets. Open carry of a rifle makes you a clear target.

Just duct tape the mags to your lower torso/upper thigh area. It will encourage controlled shooting and ammo conservation since reloading would require giving your delicate fishbelly-white body a partial brazillian every time.

Attached: 1532612940394.jpg (654x539, 102K)

What's stopping me from just setting the gun down on the mag and firing with it taped to my body?