Meet the Millers

When do they go to trial? Can't find any recent news about them

Attached: sd.png (316x449, 157K)

They're no more guilty than zimmerman, buf the guy wasn't black so there's no publicized trial

Am i the only one who found the vid really sad and kinda shocking :(

Not that shocking. It’s texas.

Probably
>white trash meth head keeps shitting up somones property with his trash
>takes his swing, trashy wife egging all three of them on, vagina dripping
>finds out he bit off more than he could chew
>wife says “oh god how could this happen?!”

Nothing of value lost

Why did they have a problem with the guy they shot using the neighborhood dumpster?

>sad
>shocking
>emoji
How new are you?

You responded. Who is the real idiot?

>emoji
seems the newfag is you
that right there is an emoticon

Attached: 1550958586724.jpg (643x559, 30K)

>instagates confrontation :1
>leaves confrontation
>doesn't call authorities :2
>returns to confrontation armed :3
>person you instigated confrontation with is dead

they are 3 kinds of guilty.
it's gonna be really hard to argue you feared for your life when you leave the scene then come back.
you won't be cheering for the millers when they get made an example of for stricter gun regulation and prosecution.

Shut up faggot. Seriously. Eat a dick and die.

LOL!!! Faildozer that is just too perfect my boys would love this.. Mind if I save this pic?

Dave
Sent from my iPhone

Dubs...checked...but wtf?

Not the guy you were replying too. It’s shitty, but the jury are going to be 12 reddit poster tier.

this is advanced b8

Attached: 1551127557486.png (236x246, 15K)

what ya gonna cry? baby wanna bottle? how about a nice bottle of CARRYING A GUN IS A RESPONSIBILITY

Attached: 1533270379392.jpg (225x225, 8K)

If you don't discourage newfagging, they'll just do more of it.

Sometimes it's better for a defendant to stall the trial. If they're out on bail anyway, stalling may let the media attention die down, help them prepare their case, let the prosecution lose interest and potentially some of the witnesses may forget/move away/decide not to testify.

When accused of a crime, you have a right to a speedy trial but you do not have to use it. In many situations it may be wise not to.

*sips* now epic fail, THAT was a meme

Depending on the garbage company, mattresses are not supposed to be put in the dumpster and the driver will just not pick up the dumpster at all
A lot of people who don’t actually pay for garbage service don’t seem to realize that if you dump your shit into other people’s dumpsters you may be costing them additional money
>tfw manage a building next to section 8 housing

So much win!!1 You'll be at the grill tomorrow, right?

Joe
Sent from my iPad

The video has the dead guy explaining the trash company said they would only take it if it was in the dumpster.

I'll post as much as i please :)

Everyone that replied to this is a faggot.

Nice dubs
Oh wait, you didn't get dubs, you Jewish shill

Attached: shipfail.jpg (630x360, 36K)

It was a shared dumpster and the garbage company wouldn’t take the mattress. Nowhere have I ever lived where you could throw a mattress out on curbside pickup or in this case alley dumpsters.

The deceased was on anti psychotic medication and had recently been in a confrontation with the MAIL MAN because the mailman walked past his window while dropping off the mail, and the deceased believed he was trying to peep in on his children.
He confronted the mailman and threatened him, which resulted in a police visit, which resulted in all kinds of crazy bullshit and then victimhood claims because the police were being mean to mr crazy man and they should respect his condition. We know this because he wrote an essay on Facebook about it.

The Millers should have just walked away, but the deceased was a moron and dug his own grave, the world is better with him dead.

Fag.

This. I'm as SHALL as they come but it is a responsibility. I believe you effectively suspend the right to flip the bird when you are carrying.

>emoji
you must be 18 to post here.

>emoticon
filthy zoomer.
die in a fire.

Couldnt find anything on them either, seems they have not gone to trial yet.

>emoji
Emoticon, zoomer

You're 100% right, but talking like this even on an internet forum is proof you deserve to be shot into a mass grave.