Hoppe's 9

So Jow Forums I just bought about a gallon of hoppe's 9 on Amazon and it just dawned on me that I'm probably never going to use all of it. What are some alternate uses for this stuff besides a cologne? Is it like WD-40 in that it has a multitude of alternate uses, what should I do with it? Also dare I say that stuff is /ourcleaner/

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (450x450, 20K)

It's a great lube for masturbation. (Or actual sex, but we both know you aren't getting any.) The unique scent makes it hotter.

car oil if its in a 25/75 mixture

Why the fuck not? Shoot more, nigger.

This. Shoot more you nigger

I use about a gallon in 2-3 years.

I am shooting a lot nigger just about every weekend with the boys

Damn do you just douse the whole gun in the stuff? I usually just soak a t-shirt in it then shred it up to make cleaning cloths.

Idunno, you could probably see how well it works with a random old kerosene lamp. Considering thats all it is with some alcohol and flavoring.

Why dont you shred the shirt first then douse it?

Anyone who uses tshirts as their only cleaning material either doesn't shoot much at all or is going through shirts so fast that they don't comprehend how much money they're wasting over buying a box a regular patches.

Usually put it in a Tupperware bowl just so it's all saturated n shit then tear as needed but sometimes I do that if it's a quick clean.

Sometimes I soak parts like bolt carriers in little tupperware cups.

Those patches are terrible and I use cheap white undershirts

no it doesn't
>t. Ive tried

>>not cleansing your body as well as your guns with the holy ointment

Attached: laugh.jpg (800x450, 61K)

That's what gun oils are for. My gun is getting its oiled tonight ;)

Gay sex parties don't count unless you follow

>just about every weekend with the boys
Not enough. You need a 40 hour marathon, 4 hours of sleep a day every weekend. You will outshoot entire battalions on your spare time.

Yeah, shoot more nigger. The world could use a few less nigger.

>not using it on everything

Attached: 1537653540599.gif (659x609, 277K)