MEANWHILE IN 18TH CENTURY Jow Forums

How is the new world going for you fellow englishmen? It's a good thing we defeated those nasty Frenchmen, too badthat seven year war caused us alot of dept but at least our colonies are once again safe and sound!

Attached: 1553198598021.png (720x526, 560K)

Yeah, about that, I can't help but notice that our Parliament has an astonishing lack of American representatives...

Hey guys check out this worm i found. Pretty cool right? His name is Jerry the Worm.

Shoot forgot to show you guys Jerry.

Here he is! Isn't he cute and adorable?

Attached: 1548691694349.gif (348x234, 944K)

We just got done with the seven year war mate, it's gonna be a while til we can set up a representative for americas accordingly but we can't focus on that right now. We have a large dept crises on our hands we have to reaolve before we can finalize our 13 colonies in the new world man.

Do you jot remember how costly it was to get that set up in canada? Let's not forget that we almost lost our stable trade routes and our control in the caribbean due to piracy and then we had to deal with the bloody frenchmen. All good things will come in time my friend but for now the taxes will have to surface for now til we can stabilize our financial issues and so fourth.

Press S to spite on lobsterbacks stille bitter about the battle of King’s Mountaine.

Attached: A1E4C367-8C6E-4BCD-A782-3EFF8CE21275.jpg (675x465, 138K)

Just pay your taxes bruh

Im telling you guys. the free masons are all zionists. in a hundred years the jews will own our banks and papers, print our worthless currency and forcing us to fight the mohammedans in the holy land so that the jews may have their own country.
hell they probably make us pay for the whole thing once they even establish zion. fucking christ killers.

Attached: youessaayyyyyyy.jpg (800x601, 248K)

oi just think of the money our banks can rake in if there ever was a "world war"

Attached: 515529a5b5962233af1de200bbbb2c9bcbd3f471ae1b11f695afc338c50ea420.gif (554x668, 11K)

You bloody fucking idiot, the world war we just had aka the seven year war did not benefit us but economically RUINED us you stupid large nose fool! Because of this awful war we had that lasted for seven years we are forced to increase our taxes on the colonists and to the worst extent we are forced to raise the taxes on our new world aka the thirteen colonies before we could form a representative over there because of the dept we are in! The war was a travesty while we still have our colonial claims we have to now deal with the war dept and the fact we are forced to tax the new colonies without a representation is dare i say God's name "GODDAMN FUCKED UP!" but we have to get our depts paid up before we could get back on a economical power and properly raise the new colonies.

Wars do jot make us rich you stupid big nose fool, it only cripples our money trade routes!

ʇunɔ ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ

>gonna be a while til we can set up a representative for americas accordingly

>>colonies have been royalised for a about a hundred years

Hmmmmmm
Really sells my tobacco

Attached: image.jpg (1142x620, 305K)

Source?

200 years later

Attached: supreme court of NWO.png (866x702, 520K)

These God damned infernal macaques keep getting into my cabbage garden, and eating my food stuffs. They mock me with their snide antics. Strutting about, and eating my vegetables, just out of the reach of my rake.

What is the best implement to mitigate this horrible menace?

Attached: 1518108144304.jpg (720x720, 104K)

Notices king George's bulge OwO whats this oOoOoOo yummy wummy i want his orios of cream in my mouthy UwU mmmm tasty milkies running down my throat pounces want me to ride :3 pressed butt on buldge OWO feels willy big yummy wummy i want it insidey widey hurt my innies daddy king uWu mmm tasty sausage yum YUM OwO do i make you happy my big king? I'm your precious pet king George owo nya~

I swear to god if you guys let the jews own our banks and print our currency they are gonna fucking free the slaves and let those south american indian savages turn our nation brown and stupid
in a few generations they will have us conquering the holy land for the jews and openly mock christ in public print and press

fuck banks
fuck jews
fuck gun control
fuck the british
fuck those red faced savages

OH IM A RACIST? I ADOPTED SOME RED SKINNED TREE NIGGER INJUN SAVAGE AS MY SON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MR. GOLDBERG?

Attached: andrew jackson plz reincarnate already.jpg (1023x800, 110K)

tfw the jews put him on the currency he hated as a final fuck you to jackson
trust me he's gonna get replaced with harriet tubman soon enough

Attached: andrew jackson was a god.jpg (1165x1749, 271K)

Big F to my lad Ferguson, he didn't deserve to die there :(

Im 90% sure this macaque shitposting is JIDF on here to derail shit

>Derail a humor thread
Take your meds

What in the bloody hell did you just bloody say about me, you little wastrel? I'll have you know sir I graduated top of my class in the Royal Military College in Buckinghamshire, and I've been involved in numerous offensives on the French, and I have over 300 decorations for such skilled stratagem. I am trained in line warfare and I'm the top grenadier in the entire Army of His Majesty. You are nothing to me but just another traitorous rebel. I will bloody wipe you out with volley fire the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my bloody words. You think you can get away with saying that crude filth to me over parcel? Think again, knave. As we speak I am writing my secret network of rakes across the colonies and your homestead is being reported to the Jaegers for violation of duty to King and Country right now so you better prepare for the storm, jackanapes. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're bloody dead, runt. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my dueling pistol. Not only am I extensively trained in currasier combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Hessians and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your uncouth arse off the face of the new world, you little ruffian. If only you could have known what royal retribution your little "brash" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bloody tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the tax, you goddamn fopdoodle. I will baptise you in His Majesty's fury and you will drown in it. You're bloody dead, runt.

explain this

someone posted a meme

>shocking

There’s definitely some very important shitposts about PSA ARs being slid right now

>He don't know the Hebrew lend coins to both sides and charges them interests
>All wars are Hebrew wars.

hate speech isnt welcome here user

Attached: jews war.jpg (656x397, 71K)

>meme
yeah this totally organic meme that sprung up out of nowhere has nothing to do with "forum sliding"

Attached: (((subtle))).png (568x665, 3K)

>sliding Jow Forums
What in the fuck is so god damned important about autists rambling on about bakelite colors and bad dragon lube, that a state agency would bother to fabricate shitty memes to slide it?

they exist to validate the paranoid fantasies of basement dwellers obvs

Attached: 1525897863090.gif (220x124, 156K)

hey if it was all harmless shitposting the JIDF wouldnt be here every second of every day shutting things down right?
that alone shows you they fear the new popular forums they dont control outright.

>paranoid fantasies
you explain to me how israel is a western democracy that shares our values but is the only western democracy not being flooded with refugees?
isnt that our values? I thought they shared our values?

its almost like israel cares about demographics or unchecked immigration.
remember that NGO that tried to deliver medicine and food to palestine? the jews boarded the ship and killed people and sent it the fuck back.

does that happen to the millions of NGO ships facilitating human traficking illegally into europe to circumvent laws?
or is that a coincidence?

Attached: (((immigration))).webm (512x288, 2.33M)

I am laughing my pantaloons off at this very moment, your redcoats lost the battle and they will lose the war too. Keep on yelling your threats from that tiny islande, by the time you get here to fighte us we will have won another battle, and you will have to watch as we win another and another, until your dominion falls from this continent.

ps. FUCK THE KING

Attached: britain.gif (500x252, 499K)

I have a novel idea

Attached: CCFEF6CC-981D-4554-9F85-BDE9BEE31759.jpg (360x233, 42K)

we didnt deserve jackson. he was truly too good for us.

Nutmeg