Nice work Jow Forums

radionz.co.nz/news/national/385354/police-frustrated-over-fake-notifications-to-hand-in-firearms

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23-19-01-04~2.png (1440x1455, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gI5jaOflhOs
police.govt.nz/advice/firearms-and-safety/changes-firearms
archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have 3 AR's they need to come and get, how do I report it to them?

>This bait
Anons should post the screenshots of the meme submissions from the last thread

Are law enforcment the jannies of the real world?

Haha, le may mays, grabbers BTFO XD, resistance!

Nah, they are the mods
Jannies would be the people that just call the police constantly over everything

You have to use a New Zealand proxy now.

this but unironically

Attached: 1526957004715.gif (400x208, 131K)

We tried.
>S E E T H I N G

Attached: FuckKiwis2.png (1106x660, 28K)

Tell them to come at take it
If you don't know what I mean, you don't deserve those guns.

Lel

goteem

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

They should just go door to door if they're that serious about disarming the public, fuck that disingenuous bullshit, laughably slow response time, knee jerk registration of liberties, some bullshit photo-op in head dresses, and a half-assed attempt to look like they're policing which is BTFO by anons shit posting

This Orwellian future creeping up looks laughable because people aren't intimidated by incompetence, but that's half of creating a dystopia, there should be outrage at the crime and the failure of the police, but people are going to hide their guns and become felons instead because apathy is easier than speaking out of turn

>registration
restriction

How has they're video not been fucked with yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=gI5jaOflhOs

Here's a fave.

Attached: k raids kiwi cops 4.png (1203x529, 30K)

I wasn't able to get in before they region locked the website and I couldn't be assed to set up a VPN.

I would have posting something along the lines of "If you were a somewhat competent police force the shooter wouldn't have 20 minutes to go back and give em each one in the head. You could have saved them."

lol I love all the words they use "return your firearms, surrender your firearms, firearms dispossession, buyback, reclassification" etc. All lovely euphemisms for a good old confiscation and turning lawful owners into criminals overnight with the stroke of a pen.

Taking a page from the libfag playbook never let a "crisis" (lol dead hajis) go to waste.

Attached: jacinda ardern is my mommy.png (827x649, 45K)

UwU

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-153440.png (1080x1920, 256K)

can you guys just not bully the police they're just trying to do their jobs so they can protect people from nazi terrorists like the one that just struck that church.

I am totally incapable of not fucking with these people.

Attached: Shot1276.jpg (185x153, 6K)

I literally cannot

Maybe if the Kiwi "special police" did their job and properly remove kebab...

You make it sound like we have a choice.
It's a biological imperative.

This is who I am, stop oppressing my heritage you racist bigot

it is literally impossible, I am clinically predisposed to bullying police

No, mods would be actual lawmakers.
Cops are jannies.

I hope everyone that submitted a false report gets prison time
This kinda of shit is not ok and is diverting resources away from stopping the next white supremacist shooting

>stop bullying the police!

Attached: 1503976330808.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Don't be such a fag.

Attached: 667467.jpg (345x146, 13K)

Same, this crap is making us look bad

Maybe not prison time, but fucking something
This isn't le epic trolling XD this is dangerous and should not be encouraged

Well gun grabs are wrong and under what juisdiction? Totally not a Kiwifag.

>people in other countries getting prison time for trolling new zealand

hahaha disregard that I suck cocks

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

oh no we're going to look bad to a bunch of gun grabbing liberal faggots
whatever shall we do

This is the correct approach, no prisoners for Jow Forums they need to be destroyed

Looks like I touched a nerve, you are exactly what is wrong with Jow Forums
Follow the rule of law and nothing bad will happen to you.
In any case, it's not like you need an AR15 to defend yourself anyways, all you need is fundamental shootings skills and one shot

You are a penis.

Ok boomer
Just keep sipping the prune juice til you shit and cum your pants

Ugh. Go fuck yourself to death off a short pier.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information in your link for the past 2 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

anyone got the link for this thing?

hahaha disregard this as well I take cocks up the ass

My point is now proven. You know what the best part is?
These laws are coming here too and you won't be able to stop them. The list of banned states grows every year and with the coming demographic shift, we will win and my range will finally go back to only having deer hunters and low volume of fire shooters, AKA the way it should be.
Hug your plastic piece of shit while you still can, they will be illegal in 20 years :p

Attached: d5c.jpg (625x626, 40K)

because governments should be the only ones capable of armed resistance.

but kalash is stalin...

can we give children guns?

I wish

haha disregard this I deserve to be shot in the face with your hot magnum handloads OwO

Resistance against what exactly?
What exactly are you going to do against tanks and drones? Literally nothing, you are going to do nothing and will bend over when your government inevitably tells you to.
Not an argument
That would be incredibly irresponsible not me

I don't see any problems with that. Go for it.

Has anyone called you a penis yet?

Just make sure they're not small enough to be a choking hazard.

Are you sure about that, child solders know how to use AKs safely in the 3rd world.

Attached: 1501295018496.jpg (850x1201, 142K)

Attached: 1531539212463.jpg (720x481, 46K)

yeah lets just let the police do their job of enacting tyranny and restricting human rights

anyone got that NZ link so I can spam them?

Ask not what you are going to do about tanks and drones, but what tanks and drones can do about you.

Attached: Do you even have enough Hellfires for everyone in the US.png (576x194, 48K)

>:p
*sip*

>What exactly are you going to do against tanks and drones?

oh god this stupid shit again.

go be retarded somewhere else.

>implying all the gun nuts in the military won't join the uprising
Lel

Tanks and drones cannot enforce a police state. Tanks and drones cannot go door to door searching peoples homes.
It takes police and soldiers to enforce a police state. The job of the police and soldiers is super fuckin easy when they have all the guns and everyone else is unarmed (most recent reference - see Venezuela)
The instant the government starts mobilizing tanks and drone strikes against its own people is when China and Russia will invade under pretense of protecting the American people from its hostile regime. It's the break in the armor they've been waiting for.

It's on this page.

police.govt.nz/advice/firearms-and-safety/changes-firearms

Look up Houthi combat videos, they skull fuck the techy saudis with 30 y/o outdated warsaw pack era guns

Nigger I'll shoot you in the fucking face right now, you don't think I'll shoot any cop or soldier that comes to my house asking me to turn in my guns?

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees, and I'll take as many of your kind with me as I can.

@40961400
we won't

kek

Attached: 2019-03-24_00h17_45.png (1272x407, 29K)

Sorry, user. I tried, I really did. But I just can’t fight this compulsion to bully the police. It’s a sickness. I need help. I’m as much a victim as they are.

>all this hate

See this right here is why I support red flag laws.
I can't wait for the day that I can simply report your hateful Jow Forums post to the FBI and get all your guns seized.
You guys have no chance against the goverment

you're not a very good troll.

but you are a very good state slave.

Yeah. Apparently they didn't like all of the feedback they were getting. That used to be what this thread was about.

Just like vietnamese farmers had no chance against the military might of the USA

And the only way to do this is to take it out on all the people who didn't shoot up the mosques.

I'm going sicko mode
archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook

good, keep it up kunts

>implying
What to I have to gain from trolling?
I am paid to be here to report terrorist activity so I have nothing to gain from trolling you obvious racists
They were obliterated. 2 million vs 50,000

>It's an user RPs as gungrabber episode

B R U H M O M E N T

Attached: 5768005+_62df44b55d6f9d159f6254742be461b6.jpg (213x200, 7K)

gtfo ATF

Yea, the US government is going to order rolling thunder on US cities. and crews are going to follow that order

Vietnam is the size of new mexico.

go be stupid somewhere else.

>40:1
Even at that rate, the US will run out of cops before it runs out of gun owners.

I'm quite certain your a troll but I'll feed you a (You). You can't force people to like something, or someone, at best you can hold one another to the same standard of civility. I don't care if my neighbor hates me so long as he respects my rights, the fundamental agreement is that as conscious, thoughtful beings, we can act rightfully. Of course there will be misunderstandings and misinterpretations, and even outright lapses of civility, but to pretend outright contempt and fear justifies removing rights is the epitome of tyranny, and the motivating ideology behind all acts of evil, a disrespect for liberty. You don't have to like me but you sure as hell have to respect my rights, and your willingness to give up your own in the hope of compromising mine is weakness and dependency.

Make me
You see Waco or Ruby Ridge?
The government won, and NO ONE did anything about it. That is the point I am making

>what are soldiers
I believe in security above all else, and my right to live trumps your right to own plastic.
You can have your deer rifles, I don't care about those. But weapons of war need to be removed

>new zealand
They don't even have any gun rights to begin with, who cares ?

It wasn't a church you fucking ape. Honestly, if you build a mosque in a town called Christchurch, it's going to get targeted. Play stupid games, wins stupid prizes.

I got a few dozen in. felt good.
hope it opened the eyes of a few subjects of the (((crown)))

Attached: 150px-Engineer_taunt_laugh.png (150x283, 58K)

>Waco was just you mass killing people for owning guns, despite them knowing of the impending raid.

>what are soldiers
Less likely to kill their own civilians than cops?
But you'd run out of them, too.

>deer rifle
>not weapon of war

Attached: 2019-03-24_00h34_10.png (1401x743, 419K)

but user, he feels safe and that's all that matters (other than him trolling)

Time to set my VPN to NZ

Nice