Where can we buy silencers? no pussy law cucks ITT

where can we buy silencers? no pussy law cucks ITT

Attached: 5A50B186-DE7E-441E-9AD6-7DE419E93D7F.jpg (607x720, 55K)

Roll your own. Get a lathe, learn some skills, make your own. Or just buy one of those stupid solvent trap kits. Loads of companies still selling them. Though it'll probably get you on a list. Silencertalk forums have the best visuals and advice. Just ignore all the non-lawyers over there.

All suppressors should be obtained legally.
Unrelated: My vehicle needs very particular fuel and oil filters does anybody know where I can find a place that carries those?

what are you gonna do are u gonna make a pistol rifle or what

If you can't figure it out on your own without us holding your hand then you don't deserve help

You can order them from U.K. They call them Americans in the library devices.

solvent traps lmao

>that pic
Boomers really fucked this country. They are such complete scum. Can't wait for them to be all dead in 20 years.

Just use a pillow

It`s greediness that has fucked up this world.
Everyone needs/wants/loves money right now.

Their deaths will make me happy, sure, but I'll still be miserable because of their legacy. I just hope things get bad enough that I get the chance to actually clean up by shooting a Communist or two.

It's called inflation you dumb fucking 19 year olds. Read a book. The only thing that's changed is the corrupt as fuck higher education system's tuition rape.

Adjusted for inflation:
New House $197,037.98
Average Income $73,173.20
New Car $20,717.63
Average Rent $1,000.19
Tuition to Harvard $17,003.28
Movie Ticket $9.09
Gasoline $2.73
First Class Stamp $0.59

Does anything look out of line to you numbskulls now that it's in zoomerbux?

In particular, the NEW house being 197k. Notice everything else is insubstantial and temporary but the house has land and is a real piece of property.

So yeah, you can watch your shitty capeshit movies, but you can't own a finite piece of land. You're a stupid fucking goyim.

You can buy a NEW house for $200,000 across most of the country, yes. They make tracts houses by the thousands for less than that. Just not in major cities because that's a ridiculous expectation.

And is the average income $73,000 in those places? No it isn't. Retarded goyim.

>work in city
>buy house outside of city
On which planet do you live where this isn't the huge majority of the population of this or any other country? It has been this way literally since the industrial revolution.

US average income today is 61k
Average Rent is on point
House is kind of accurate but certain areas are insanely inflated
Tuition is lol fucking inaccurate as shit. Hahvahd is 45,000.
Gas is on point
Movie is accurate

You seriously are a retarded goyim. The commute won't even be close to reasonable. Even suburban areas are wildly overpriced.

It's all on point except the ridic tuition. The mean household income (not individual average, because why would you count married couple's incomes separately?) is $79,263, bang on the money. Everything's the same as it was, except tuition, whose change has nothing to do with boomers or the economy.

You live with your mother in a city and are 20 years old, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Listen to you spouting child memes. Go back to pol, you're a disgusting disgrace.

>You live with your mother in a city and are 20 years old
Wrong, not even close. But nice job crying like a bitch and doing ad hominem attacks instead of addressing my point. But of course, you can't, you got btfo. Retarded fucking goyim. I hope someone kills you violently in self defense.

He's right though.

>Let's forget that the average income is almost 20% inferior to what it should have been

No. He's most definitely wrong. The locations where 73k is average income, NEW houses are not 197k, and saying "j-just work in the city and buy a house 2 hours away in the middle of nowhere goyim!" is moronic.

>not adjusting for inflation
Lmao, yea, and why isn't a quality horse 200 dollars.

>what is inflation

>The locations where 73k is average income
You are very stupid. 73k is the average income. Average. Not average in a city or average in a suburb or average in a garbage can, just average. 200k is the average price of a house. You understand average? Most people buy houses in suburbs not in huge cities where they work you are trying to do mental gymnastics to say that people who make money in cities don't buy houses outside cities.

are you genuinely fucking retarded???
the world's not all fire and brimstone, but it sure as fuck isn't right on track either...

Attached: inflationDERRRRRRR.png (723x640, 77K)

You're completely braindead. Those numbers are the inflation adjusted numbers from 1976. The ACTUAL 2019 average new home price is $373,000. You stupid fucking faggot.

>not realizing it's still fucked after adjusting
Retards.

come on jr, let's hear your witty retort for the pic, pls explain "inflation" to me