What gun is least likely to shoot my dick off if I put it in my waistband

What gun is least likely to shoot my dick off if I put it in my waistband

Attached: artworks-000257680163-90t120-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 67K)

taurus

Double action pistol with 1 in the pipe and safety on.

Something in a holster that you visually inspected when you re-holstered. Come on, man, not rocket science.

>op doesn't know how to keep his booger off the bang switch

an unloaded one

A nagant revolver with the hammer down
>25lb da pull

Glock. Go ahead and try it.

A striker with a safety
Or a SA/DA that you can keep your thumb on the hammer as you holster

nickel plated pearl grip, engraved 1911 in 38 Mexican (aka 38 super)

Glock. Physical trigger safety preventing trigger from engaging itself randomly, rear drop saftey that holds the striker from going forward, and to finish it off, the firing pin block, which physically blocks the firing pin from going forward and striking the round. All 3 mechanism work as one and only engage when the trigger is pulled

This is how I carry my USP .45. I Wouldn’t have it any other way.

*shoots himself in the leg*

A Ruger Vaquero.

Remington 870

DAO anything.

if i had to do it with a glock, I'd buy one of their NY2 trigger springs, that gives it a 12lb trigger pull which at least helps to prevent NDs from clothing getting in the trigger guard

Any gun that you don't point at your dick and pull the trigger?

Retard.

Nambu type 94

underrated. keked hard.

Flintlock with frizzen open and hammer at half cock. Carry a small charge for the pan in your pocket

You dumb fuck, chamber it, holster it, then put it into your pants. I aiwb a glock or a Taurus tcp every day. Haven’t shot my self yet.

If you mean without a holster, then a da revolver with a bimini hip grip is your best option. Also, just buy a Fucking holster. Mexican carry is the best way to shoot yourself unless you have it in your pants with an empty chamber, which is only useful for committing crime, since you’ve got to know when the fun will be needed beforehand, rather than to respond to a situation.