Since men up to age 45 in the states is supposed to be part of an unorganized militia...

Since men up to age 45 in the states is supposed to be part of an unorganized militia, how much does obesity fuck with our national military capabilities?

Attached: epkhld.jpg (712x950, 185K)

. A militia's military doctrine would be alot different than a regular military. What would a militia's objectives be?

None. My stockpiles of weapons and ammo more than offset the fact that I am a fat retard whose body couldn't respond in a crisis. My combat and fieldcraft skills are finely honed by many an all-nighter watching youtube videos about it.

Homefront efforts while being a ready pool of conscripts.

Attached: 1553123534283.png (1156x862, 639K)

> how much does obesity fuck with our national military capabilities?

Not that much considering that that the general attitude in the Pentagon is that if it gets to the point where they HAVE to reinstitute the draft just to keep the Army functioning, that the United States is effectively already screwed. Hence why the Selective Service System has basically gone neglected for the past 40 years.

If things were to deteriorate (i.e. troop losses so massive that they can't be replaced by voluntary enlistment) to the point where reactivating the Selective Service became necessary, it would be pointless to do so because an American military collapse by then would only be a matter of time. The only two realistic scenarios I can think of that to be that drastic are either:

-Nuclear war is imminent. In which case, a draft would have not substantial effect on the outcome because the war would for better or worse (mostly worse), be over in a matter of hours.
-A Second American Civil War where the US government has already lost control of huge swathes of the country and rebel armies are marching on Washington DC (in which case, a substantial number of potential draftees would already be fighting for the other side).

The Selective Service is kept around so as to on paper serve as a means of mass mobilization, but in practice is effectively worthless because the big war will either be over long before any draftees leave boot camp or said draftees will already be fighting for the other side.

>brainlet

Dodging the draft because you don’t want to fight

>tumor-size big brain

Dodging the draft because you want fight on the other side

Attached: F2A2C009-28EB-4555-87A7-615B7BA133CC.jpg (680x382, 66K)

This seems defeatist and short sighted.

>tfw fatty has to take a knee after sprinting 10 feet and you have to lug around an lmg, 30 pounds of ammo, and your retarded cripple friend who wore the wrong camo

Attached: NONSTOP WARFARE.jpg (598x524, 145K)

>fatty cant hoof it more than 30ft at a time
>get so tired of picking up and setting down injured autist every time tubby needs a long break
>landwhale takes a knee
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm trying to get fit user lay off me

Attached: 1553422056081m.jpg (1024x614, 74K)

>galaxy brain

Getting drafted and fighting with such courageous heroism that you inspire your countrymen and easily become president after the war, leading your nation into a brighter tomorrow

Deny food supplies to the enemy

Fat retard detected

Great! You are gonna need some stem cells for that. More than 20 years.

Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from human births. Stem cells are easy to make from semen sperm cum. Stem cells are easy to make from human breast milk.

They’re more effective bullet sponges, and their corpse provides better cover should it need to be used as such. They’ll be the most effective and efficient cannon fodder around.

Attached: 1551107785271.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

This. All the running and lifting in the world wont save you when a fat guy could drop you from 300 yards out

>They’re more effective bullet sponges, and their corpse provides better cover should it need to be used as such

Yeah the like the dead cows scattered all over the early CoD games

Fuck man brought back some memories. Loved that game and was infact listening to the soundtrack last night

See, this guy gets it

Attached: 55D44979-50B7-4ADD-B5BC-9D8BC5464FC4.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

>fat fuck this guarding a open field like hes hunting will be good for fighting
>healthy guys show up
>they also are good shots
>lard boys position is compromised
>wheretogo.jpg
>fuck runaway
>capped in the back because he has the land speed of a grounded praying mantis