Hey i just found some Jow Forumsnuckles but it has hinges on it. Should i just remove it or does it have a purpose?

Hey i just found some Jow Forumsnuckles but it has hinges on it. Should i just remove it or does it have a purpose?

Attached: 1553400881887-591850818.jpg (1200x1600, 292K)

I'm fairly certain that's a belt buckle.
>yeehaw, nigga

Its belt buckle
>now underage git

It's a belt buckle, silly.

Be aware laws vary from state to state -- in some states, they're flat-out illegal to carry, in some they can be carried, but only with the same "weapons permit" you'd need to carry a gun in that state, and in some they're completely legal to carry.

But regardless of carry laws, actually using brass knuckles is considered deadly force -- you're legally justified in using them in the same cases you'd be justified in shooting or stabbing someone.

I thought so too, should i just throw it away before i gas myself later for making this post?

Attached: 15534012226791383449976.jpg (1200x1600, 365K)

No purpose. Remove them. The only legal way you can get brass knuckles some places is if they're decorative only. Must've been attached to something else.

I had a "belt buckle" that was Brass knuckles all I had to do was cut and sand a couple things.

I'd toss them. They're a worthless chink novelty

>it has greenish rust

Probably copper.
Was thinking of removing the hinges. They are uncomfortable on a grip.

But that would mean it wont be a belt buckle anymore. Decisions decisions

Attached: 1553401513292-290277179.jpg (1200x1600, 328K)

How bad does it hurt your hand to punch someone in the face using knuckle dusters?

it's gunna hurt him more then you

>
quit being a nigger. White man up and take a fiile to it and some sand paper to clean it up

No.if it has the palm brace and squeeze them tight you are going perform amateur dental work without hurting your fingers.

Well no shit, but for a broken hand it better have been worth it

From where you're standing, it looks like you need em'

you have gay hairless baby arms

Just toss it, is it really worth breaking your fingers over it?
What's with retards and brass knuckles?

Attached: Wut.png (500x336, 93K)

Yes fucking kill yourself faggot.
Buy a gun

>But regardless of carry laws, actually using brass knuckles is considered deadly force -- you're legally justified in using them in the same cases you'd be justified in shooting or stabbing someone.

Or someone is justified in shooting you if you assault them with brass knuckles.

Agreed. Use sap gloves.

What does that mean?

Are you telling me i live in ghetto slums and i need weapons, because if you are... I'd tell you i do

the knuckles are too thin. actual brass knuckles are thicker. if you used these they would mess your hand up.

I see. I always knew brass knuckles should fit snuggly in

Take em to a pawn shop and see how much you can get. Then buy a gun