UCAV thread

S-70

Attached: фото-ударного-БПЛА-охотник.jpg (1080x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F-15_losses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Let me guess, it's never going to enter mass production and will forever remain as a single experimental model due to lack of funds from Kremlin?

Would look cooler with 2D thrust vectoring

Probably 50/50 chance of that happening, but one can hope, right? Our SU57 was a fuck-up, maybe this will be a tad more successful...

hot

how the su 57 is a fuck up? its not even in production yet

Fucking amerishartnik mutts will always think it's a fuck up. Fucking imbeciles

>make shit aircraft
>too poor to build relevant numbers
>"amerishartniks always keeping the Russian man down"

Your goddamn arrogance disgusts me you fucking clown. I'd say fair enough since a lot of people shat on the F-22 Craptor when it was just entering service, but I'd laugh and spit on your face once the Su-57 becomes operational. Fucking pig.

You need to work on your Armatard impression. Calling people imbeciles, shartniks, amerishits and so on is a must. Also if someone accuses you of Armatard you have to call them an obsessed schizo while adding some yoba pictures.

why is the engine housing even more exposed than China's UCAV prototype

Attached: Sharp Sword UCAV.jpg (1920x933, 199K)

shit, I forgot about the pictures. thanks for the reminder, ameripig/eurostain(?)

Mfw no Yoba saved on mobile

Attached: 1536437091793.jpg (900x542, 236K)

eurostain I suppose

Not exactly that but it's from his other thread, same pic name and all.

Attached: sheezeeque.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>too poor
how so? the plane will enter production line in 2020 unless you think the prototypes accounts as serial numbers

Imagine resting your faith in a plane that would get BTFO by F15s

Maybe because it´s a prototype.

Or Maybe is stealth enough for it´s purpose.

Attached: S-70 Ojotnik and Sharp Sword.jpg (1280x1322, 382K)

You answered your own question

if f-15 can do that. Why spend so much billions in fifth generation.. F-22 and F-35?

Attached: 1544905966242.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Did´t F-22 Raptor took 16 years to be in production? an another decade to enter in service?

Attached: 1523751512106.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Imagine resting your faith in a plane that gets btfo by anti air from the 60’s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F-15_losses
17/18 January 1991: F-15E-46-MC, 88‑1689, c/n 1098/E073, of the 336th FS, 4th TFW, USAF, was shot down by anti-aircraft artillery on the first day of operation Desert Storm.[5][23][24]
19/20 January 1991: F-15E-46-MC, 88‑1692, c/n 1101/E076, of the 336th FS, 4th TFW, USAF, was shot down by a Soviet made SA-2E missile during Operation Desert Storm. Both crew members ejected and were POWs.[5][23][24]

Was it the first of its kind? How long was it in service before everyone else?

Optionally manned.

Attached: B21 LRS-B.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

that´s don´t change the fact new aircraft need many time to develop, testing, production and enter in service.

Su-57 is growing every day.

Attached: Su-57 053.jpg (1500x1009, 488K)

Attached: RQ-1 Predator.jpg (1800x1200, 357K)

Attached: FCAS - France & Germany.jpg (2000x1125, 170K)

Attached: Rafale Dassault nEuron UCAV 2.jpg (1600x1066, 277K)

>try to copy the burger uav that crashed in iran
>still can't do s-ducts

for fucks sake russia

Attached: slav copy.jpg (374x500, 37K)

What you said doesnt change the fact that doing something first normally takes way longer than just picking up after that when you have something to set the scale to.

thoughts?

Attached: 1920px-XQ-58A_Valkyrie_demonstrator_first_flight.jpg (1920x1276, 229K)

Guy deciding the name played to much God of War.

>first flight 1964
>introduction 1969

Attached: lockheed d-21.jpg (3385x2115, 2.24M)

kratos is the company, numbskull

im no expert but how this supposed to match both russias su57 and chinas j20 capabilities just stealth or performance or a mix? why not just make mock ups??

Attached: Mig-skat.jpg (1000x541, 130K)

We'll see when there are actual relevant numbers and not "we'll have it anytime now" vatnik promises. Until they're built, Russia doesn't have them.

Imagine resting your faith in a plane that would get BTFO by a plane that gets BTFO by anti-air from the 60s.

Looks like they made one of those stone pizza ovens flyable.

I don’t understand why they can’t mass manufacture. I mean really, what’s stopping the, from building a thousand su57s? Like seriously is the manufacturing cost so high?

In all fairness, it was basically just a cruise missile with cameras.

one can hope, but if its being run by any of the UAC groups then its doomed to experience a lot of bureaucratic autism, and who knows if it will survive that.

gonna be interesting to see either way.

Is this ace combat?

Its operational history reads like a Bad Luck Brian meme.

its not. its literally just a bunch of dummy drones that carry one or two AMRAAMs each. its just meant to overwhelm them and then let the actual manned plane fuck them up themselves.

>In all fairness, it was basically just a cruise missile with cameras.

Oh, I thought it was a MIG-21 with no pilot.

no. it just took pictures and then self destructed to prevent capture.

B-But what about the XB-70 Valkyrie?

was never put into production, doesnt count

Attached: Tu-141 UCAV.jpg (3432x2157, 3.04M)

>We'll see when there are actual relevant numbers and not "we'll have it anytime now" vatnik promises. Until they're built, Russia doesn't have them.

no shit user its like people actually built prototypes first instead of throwing an untested plane into production

who the fuck would have imagined that

I assume even early F-15 can fuck the shit out of muh Su-57, PAK-FA or whatever you call it.

Bringing the fire closer to Israel

>Fleets of stealthy drones launching decoys in support of stealthy planes firing stealthy cruise missiles

Cool.

sure they can just like that we are waiting the results of the dogfights that happened back in 1992 in virginia
still waiting for any footage to appear from that day

When will you Ruskies learn to make something without an exposed engine? That will glow like a christmass tree in IR

BELKA STRONK

>First flight 1960
>Introduction 1964

Attached: tu-123.jpg (699x515, 111K)

Attached: 1552157792108.png (500x988, 1.89M)

>I assume
No one gives a shit what an amerishartnik assumes.

Attached: su-27 (1).jpg (2710x1800, 789K)

>those black tip rudder fins
what a fucking accidentally beautiful machine

>black
It's green.
>accidentally
It's a classic Soviet Flanker paintjob.

Attached: su-27 & f-16.jpg (800x550, 72K)

Attached: su-27 (10).jpg (1024x683, 121K)

lol

Attached: tu-123 yastreb mute.webm (476x360, 2.24M)

>first flight 1951
>introduction 1952

Attached: firebee1.jpg (640x272, 30K)

>target drone
Lol.

That's not the point. The point is that they don't have money for mass production, so large amounts of them would prove me wrong. But until they'd done it, we can't know for sure that they can afford it.

>large amounts of them would prove me wrong
How convenient. Too bad no one cares about you.

Yet here you are, reading my comments and replying to them. I know you care.

>The Firebee target vehicle's success led to Ryan being asked to develop a reconnaissance version, which became
the highly successful Model 147 Fire Fly and Lightning Bug series; these saw extensive service in the Vietnam War.
Also
>first flight 1942
>introduction 1944

Attached: Interstate_TDR-1.jpg (398x211, 10K)

Lobbyists. If you recall, that was the main argument against spending a trillion on the F-35.

It had more guidance than the fucking Russian UAV missiles that couldn't hit shit.

why would they want to produce it in large amounts ? who is gonna buy it besides few countries and russia?

they ordered a first batch of 15 planes for starters
this fucking meme needs to die or at least educate your self in those matters

>Ryan Model 147 Lightning Bug
>First flight 1962
Lol.
Baaaw, don't be too upset about talking shit and getting hit for it tho.

>He thinks replying to his bullshit means people care about him
Lol.

Attached: t-50-3 (2).png (1080x717, 239K)

>the first drone russia made was a rocket powered school bus that was never used in combat.
Yikes.

Posting superior drone, actually capable to btfo tank with a admittedly knockoff Hellfires.

Attached: poprfd_Bayraktar2uk.jpg (1500x844, 340K)

Which was in service half a decade before its american counterpart that you retards tried to brag about here. How does it feel being an ineducable amerishit?

>way behind the West
>falling behind China
I don't know, what is their objective on the long run?

>still caring

>Still barking

Attached: main-qimg-bc6431c19575531fb82f2f79c2bead0b.jpg (320x205, 30K)

i will ask again

why would russia needs to mass produce it ?
they wont replace the su30 and plus yet considering they share most of the avionics and cockpit
they wont replace migs with it
vietnam is gonna buy some many 2-3 more south american countries and thats it

they DONT NEED to mass produce it

It entered service in 64?

Yes.

1964 is half a decade before 1962?

1964 is half a decade before 1969, which is the year americans introduced something analogous.

Attached: General Atomics Avenger.jpg (1000x667, 517K)

>they DONT NEED to mass produce it

No I suppose when you can't afford your own fighter jets there really is no point in mass production. Like the T 14 that famously got stuck on the parade ground. Had to cancell production too because Russia can't even afford it's own stuff.

Which is why we don't believe a word a Russ poster says. Because your country cannot afford the truth.

Lightning bug entered in 62 you autist. And the TU-123 saw literally no action.

Attached: 1546724907410m.jpg (993x1024, 76K)

at least when you have nothing to contribute do us a favor and dont post
especially when you just repeat shitty memes

>muh t14 armata got stuck!
>muh russia cant afford mass production

i mean come on your sources are well known clickbaits and the authors have so much to do with the military affairs as theresa may with being a competent politician...

as it stands RIGHT NOW russia ordered 12 to 17 su 57 as a first batch
also the last thing we heard about the t14 was that russia ordered in late december a 150 batch of t14 to be delivered in 2019/2020

do your research for a change instead of sperging out and vomit low effort baits

>see

>SEETHING

You guys are so up tight.

the shit i postedare well known facts
unlike the shit you post which comes from the usual sites that have literally zero military knowledge and sperg out everything they can just to get clicks

Yeah I know, I'm not a dork that gets mad about military stuff I just get a kick out of winding you kids up.

Congrats, you now know how it feels on average to speak to any russians on this board. Aint so much fun when your side aint doing that crap for a change and you cant just sit beside it with no comment at all to correct it like usually.

what are you even sperging about here?

99% of the people that talks here is just eurofags and mutts that falseflags as russians
you rarely see actual russians on Jow Forums they have 2ch for that..

>it wasnt us
Liar. You are a fucking liar like the rest of em.
>it wasnt us
It is like your mantra. Always go for the first lie at hand.
>it wasnt us
Doesnt matter how often you get caught, just keep on going, you might fool some new comers that doesnt know how full of shit you are.
>it wasnt us
And then people like you always have the lastest news in russian or from the depths of some obscure russian forums at hands.
>it wasnt us
And when people used polls on this board that also would check the countries IP of the voter it showed 5 to up to 20 percent depending on the topic used a russian IP.
>it wasnt us
And then you got constantly posts in that horrible russian post format from sosach and the typical runglish telling that they are americans and then play right into the russian interests.

You are a bunch of liars. That is why no one likes you. You act like savages, shit on everyone like you own the place and then cry crocodile tears about how you are mistreated for no reason and how others are faking your posts and you have nothing to do with it.

It is your own fault that no one likes you and you are too stupid and stubborn to admit it, so you continue in your own stubborness making everything even worse for yourself, so you can later whine some more.

Because our countries economy is not in the best place and it's slowing down, we simply don't have the resources.

He does have a point, there are practically zero Russians on this board. Most of the vatnik retards are European slavaboos that have never been to Russia and just watch translations from retarded Russian TV stations like RenTV.

>12-15 orders
>B-but it's not dead yet it just hasn't been bought enough

How many times have large air superiority fighters only been bought in double digits by it's native super power (if you'd even consider Russia to be one) and not be considered a failure?

I'll change judgement if Russia buys more but it's not looking likely.

Did you even read the post? Slavboos dont spontanously can speak russian, get russian IPs or quote russian sources directly.