What are Jow Forums's thoughts on recreational hand grenades?

What are Jow Forums's thoughts on recreational hand grenades?

Attached: rgd-5-hand-grenade.jpg (606x800, 70K)

Should be legal.

Attached: 1551922573319.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Hickok45 should have a good old time reviewing and showcasing them, then tell you to support the organizations that want to keep them banned.

Attached: cutdowncustardhonk.jpg (3852x2648, 1.4M)

Definitely not for beginners, but spend some time with the gateways (booze, weed, shrooms) and you should be fine.

I need something to fill the extra pouches I've got.

>SHALL

>NOT

Thats fireworks

It's going to be a while before States start acknowledging the real benefits of medical hand grenades. Only after a few states can set an example for the nation, will medical hand grenades become more widely accepted.

It is only after medical hand grenade laws start gaining momentum, will recreational hand grenade laws habe a foundation to work on.

>it’s medicine bro, it cures cancer

BE

Well it would probably cure erectile dysfunction. Who wouldn't pop a stiffy after seeing what a hand grenade can do?

ALLOWED

TO

BE

hand grenades are hardly useful but maybe they are fun

>NOT

WE

WILL

>What are Jow Forums's thoughts on recreational hand grenades?

Do you shove them in your ass or what?

KANGZ

SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE NOT WE WILL KANGZ

Attached: 1547185614814.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Why does that fucking nest have to be so open?

Im legit interested in recreational explosives, Im an artist and I would like to capture the residual effects of violent discharges on my pieces as well as capture the explosion in photographic setups

How do i do this shit without winding up in prison for possession of deadly explosives ?

You can buy tannerite legally. There are plenty of other legal explosives that aren't hand grenades too.

Thanks for the heads up user

Couldn't you make one out of a beer can, an M80, and some nails or pebbles?

REMOVE GROUND HOG

sandbags and sheeeet, allows for a more configurations and lets them build the same bunker over and over without concern for customization.

Yeah, I guess, but it still makes for a worse MG position than something like this.

Attached: pewpew.png (480x360, 332K)

I'm all for it, but I think you need to pass a test before buying them. Last I need is some fuck coming into the ER I work at, telling us how he manage to get a live grenade stuck up his ass.

No it doesn't

*pew pews you*

>PEE

Not facing the ocean

I wish I could buy them at the local flee market like Pakistan.

FONDLED

No, you would need an additional explosive filler for those objects to really blow apart. Maybe a percussion cap ignited black powder filler surrounded by nails.