Fuck California

I want one of these, but they're illegal here.

Attached: 16343-DEFAULT-L.jpg (900x600, 49K)

Dont worry, they're shit.

why is it illegal wtf

Because somebody thought it looked dangerous.

The law hasnt stopped me yet so u should be ok.

They're actually classed a a short barrel shotgun because reasons.

The Supreme Court is taking a major gun rights case out of NY later this year. It will change everything when we win. Most of the crazy gun laws in CA won't stand up to Strict Scrutiny. Be patient friend.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Don’t tell gun grabbers about .22 rat shot lmao

>The Supreme Court is taking a major gun rights case

Attached: 1461265326807.jpg (720x439, 47K)

Hb the full size?

Attached: Taurus_Judge_2-441031T_L.png (2400x1366, 874K)

Currently in New York if you have a pistol permit your pistol can only be at that address or on the way and then at a shooting range. You can't bring it to your friends house which is a legal area to have a gun since it's private property as well.

but you could easily lie and just say that your destination or place you were returning from was a gun range outside the limits, you're not thinking 4th dimensionally, Marty

or a gunsmith for work, as that is also in the list of acceptable places, if I recall correctly

yeah bro you don't want one. go watch paul harrell's videos on the judge.

Hey stupid nigger I was explaining the unconstitutional law, I know how to get around it. Just because I can easily take my maglatch out of my AR in California doesn't make the law any less unconstitutional. This is a very large case for gun owners in NY and could also help out anyone who lives in a state that doesn't let you transport your gun freely.

That's it, lash out at people who fundamentally agree with you and call 'em niggers. You're doing the community a real service, I'm sure. Besides, I promise I'm more white than you, painfully white.
Fuck you.

ha. my dad was in AZ. tried to buy a judge.
store turned him away for his CA ID.

fucking jews. mexican felons dont get deported. but whites cant purchase firearms.

Attached: we dont need no stinking passports or drivers licenses or insurance cards or birth certificates or s (400x300, 60K)

Actually it's taking 2. One is the NY case, the other is the GOA sponsored Kansas NFA one.

rat shots more useless then plastic air soft pellets.

How is the one in kansas going? I heard they aren't gonna take it.

Yeah you're also an enlightened Rick and Morty dank memer. I'm sorry that your delicate sensibilities were offended by me calling you a nigger for not reading the post chain. Go fucking post on liberalgunowners or some other gay shit where being called a nigger for not being able to read is harming the gun owner community. Read next time nigger, I don't care that you're feelings are hurt.

based california saving you from your own stupidity

You can't get reddit karma here fag, you don't have to post like that.

>looked dangerous.
A musket is fucking "dangerous".
Sticks are fucking "dangerous".

Attached: 1553432837659m.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

move to Texas when possible m8

>gun laws don't stand up to Strict Scrutiny.

fixed it for you user.

They get old really fast. You'll be happier buying a revolver that has a lot of recoil because it's shooting a strong, accurate bullet instead of $1 birdshot in a 2 foot spread.

>Waaah muh race
What a nigger

LEO in NY...Never really knew that, lol. I mean I guess in the city it's wildly different, and most of the pistols I find are in some crackdealer's car.

That shit needs to change though. This state is shit for guns. And all of it is blatantly unconstitutional, it just never gets picked up by the SCOTUS. They always pick cases that won't have major consequences to state laws. It's bullshit, because short of requiring a registration/ID/Background check, and a ban on felons owning, very few if any gun laws are actually constitutional.

because california.

move to america

What's the point of these, I mean aside from self defense?

They are trash. California is doing you a favor.

Supreme Court rules gun laws unconstitutional.
California gives them the finger and does whatever it wants.
Kind of like immigration.
And the feds won't do shit about it.

I live in New York and that's complete horseshit. That only applies if your pistol permit isn't categorized as "unrestricted," and if yours isn't you fucked up.

You need other reasons?

Maybe because its fun to shoot buckshot with one pull then a slug with the next.

While I can certainly see California being that fucking stupid, if it was a direct rejection of the supreme court then they would have action taken against them. Perhaps even bipartisan action, simply because neither side can reveal how weak the 'power' is

Okay question, I was thinking about getting a judge for self defense and fun.
What is shit about them?

Because legislators passed a fucking bill that closed the rifled/stockless short barrel shotgun loophole. Now anyone who wants to buy a Shockwave, Governer, or Judge, is SOL. Bear with my spacing, I couldn't even type straight due to no-touch torture from sandniggers at the end of my summer classes at the time

Attached: Commieforniasshotgunlogic.png (1870x437, 70K)

I'm surprised they haven't used pistol caliber shotshells as justification to ban all handgun s

Sorry should have clarified NYC not NY as a whole. Also even if it's for restricted permits it's still unconstitutional so git fucked NYPD and your rabbis.

What about shooting thiis out of one?

Attached: 220gr-45-colt-maximum-expansion-ammo-lehigh-sefense-sku-01451220S_2048x2048 (1).jpg (2000x2000, 204K)

Doesn't it only apply to transporting guns? I fail to see how this will end Californian tyranny.

That's kind of what they want. It would help them "legitimize" their secession movement.

>I promise I'm more white than you, painfully white.

What the fuck does skin color have to do with you being a nigger? Your painfully thin and tender skin tells me you’re a faggot, as well.

I’m not the user you replied to, btw. I just have limited tolerance for newfags who don’t know their place.

Just like whats going on in Washington right now.

>because short of requiring a registration/ID/Background check

Fuck off, statist.

Attached: basedkondo.jpg (960x660, 52K)

>birdshot is wall of death to Mr. pigeon
>000 buck will absolutely ruin jamarcus’s day when you catch him stealing your plasma.
>410 .22 conversion for cheap plinking.