Give me one good reason why bump stocks shouldn't be banned from society...

Give me one good reason why bump stocks shouldn't be banned from society. Protip: you don't need one if you're not a gunbaby or a mass shooter.

Attached: homepage_banner_-_bump_stocks.jpg (940x285, 100K)

anyone else here into tomboys/reverse traps?

Attached: 1553422059910.jpg (910x653, 222K)

Sure try to derail my thread. But it won't stop the fact that I will continue voting for pro gun control candidates unless you can change my mind.

Attached: 1465699321219.png (1304x892, 24K)

>Sure try to derail my thread
yes

Attached: p9796857.jpg (2500x3500, 1.43M)

ok

Attached: 1480694781865.jpg (3240x2160, 2.52M)

Fuck you faggot, you murdered a thread for this shit. Again.

I've changed my mind on this. The reason? It encourages liberals. We can't appear weak right now while AOC and company are using the media's incessant TDS to bring the bully to conservative causes. We must crush.

Attached: 1552828255476.jpg (900x1125, 132K)

freedom does not have to be justified

Ohhh is the googoo gunbaby having a poopy woopy in his diapy wipey?
I'm a liberal I voted for Hillary Clinton so this is not relevant to me. Love AOC too.

Tell me where you found it

Attached: image.jpg (558x280, 86K)

>I'm a liberal I voted for Hillary Clinton so this is not relevant to me. Love AOC too.

Attached: 1552874665295.jpg (600x600, 32K)

did you reverse search first?

does that mean belt loops are also illegal?

My priorities are reproductive rights and tuition free college. Of course I wasn't going to vote for Trump. But when it comes to guns common sense gun control is necessary, such as banning bump stocks and moving to a Canadian style firearm background check system IMO.

what's a belt loop

I have 4,326,654,875 rounds of 5.56 and I need to get rid of it quickly.

If boomer fudd fucks don't care about ZOG mass murdering towelheads or custard mouthed arabs for the safety of the USA, then they shouldn't care about me owning a bump stock for the purpose of mowing down a pile of terrorists.

As someone in the youtube comments section once said, 9/11 wouldn't have happened if someone were sitting in front of their shop with an AT4, saying "i don't think so bitch!!", as they fire a well placed eighTy4 round at the airplane, committing 60-148 acts of airplane dillema civilian casualties.

Can't wait until these salty fucks die off. If this thread is gone before posting this downvote, and the ash ketchum HRT thread isn't, the janny's parents' lives are gonna be fucking gone, and they'll spend weeks dying a slow painful death in an increasingly large pile of shit and piss, dying from malnutrition far before their fat reserves are gone, because I'm a realist nitpicker quirky critic. I'm gonna lose my shit, and have tails find it and eat it. Tu-Aj. Fag.

Fuck you homo discord shill. Go cut yourself and hit a major artery before becoming a wahhhmberlamps for your fucking parents who didn't beat you enough to call you a real ammmmberlamps sheeit. I slapped you audibly in the least harmful way, go commit obama hope rope now.

Also, fuck you Mods and Jannies, I don't give a FUCK if this post is too ABSTRACT, and TK HIM TO DA BAR /b/ shit. Go delete the fatassy general first, which mentions NOTHING about guns. Dipshits, you're all subversive suboxone popping nignog bongs. Move to america and get shot for your faggy body shape, twink tummy tolerator.

Attached: custard.gif (360x367, 3.51M)

Attached: 657563546.jpg (1080x1126, 234K)

no one cares, go away

Attached: 1496465746900.jpg (2230x2350, 544K)

>40964444
I used your japanese dick torture method by depriving you of (You)s. Fucking weeb faggots, you ruined Halogen - U Got That, for me.
>oh wow those sadistic anime girls i just tofu'd my undiepants!!!
Also tiktok, smash their mouths and make their skullcaps and bases hollow for REAL, that way I can make acoustic instruments with their coconut fag heads.

Attached: 2015-11-11 13_36_14-Microsoft Project Oxford Emotion Demo - Cyberfox (Private Browsing).png (1316x520, 281K)

>things like school and abortions should be run by the government and therefore should be free
>you should have to pay money to obtain a license issued by the government
>oh yeah, I'm a proud liberal
You're not a liberal. You're ideologically inconsistent, and this is why no one takes you seriously.

They never should have been made in the first place.
The only reasons they exist is because they are the poor mans full auto.
The only reason we need a poor mans full auto is because the government unconstitutionally banned its citizens from owning full autos unless you are a rich fag who can bribe the right people and have a min of 10k to get a entry level full auto gun.

The constitution is designed to give us the right to be able to act on our duty as citizens to revolt and overthrow a tyranical government. This is exactly why the government(mostly American hating democrats) seeks to disarm the masses a little at a time. just look at whats going in in states like IL now. They are pushing to get a forced registration and ban the sale of anythign they deems an "assautl weapon" after 300 days of their pants on head retarded law taking effect. ban this, ban that, tax this ammo, ban this thing and suddenly people dont want to go through the hassle of buying a gun and will be less likely to care if the government wants to ban them.

Shit's garbage.
Semi-auto is more reliable.

This

Attached: D928B618-5DDB-4C4F-B663-D2DCA810BB8A.jpg (957x1024, 85K)

>Love AOC too.

Attached: Blank+_be606e8dd8832b50513b2a72aa6fc4c8.jpg (221x325, 19K)