Bumpyboi ban

Mr and Mrs America turn them all in. Bump stock ban goes into effect Tuesday.

How will Jow Forums react?

Attached: 443BEE9F-7D80-415E-BA7B-A15D1382DE86.jpg (412x336, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/14-letter-brief.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kryIJIrD5eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IMw0g7m8IVE
youtube.com/watch?v=1OyibTC6AOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by buying a binary trigger followed by watching some james townsend and son

Attached: 43C0BE1E00000578-0-image-a-3_1504804331898.jpg (634x396, 47K)

Based and Nutmeg-Pilled

By waking up in the morning and going to my 9 am class.

NOTHING SATAN
GOTO HECK!!!

UUUU GO2HECK!!!!

The same way I'll react to any future unconstitutional bans :^)

probably wake up, drink my morning coffee and not give a shit cause bump stocks are dumb anyway

By designing a machine that automatically turns wire hangers into DIASes

Peaceful non compliance.

Don't care because I never bought one and they were always a gimmick that had ban potential

If Trump says they need to be banned then that is what I support. He is trying to make America great again and I'll stand by him and support every decision that he makes. If you are against his ban on these dangerous devices then I'm just going to assume that you are a Democrat who wants more deadly shootings to make guns look bad. Banning bump stocks will make us all safer and will help MAGA.

Attached: 7798DD61-C3AF-4241-A036-1DDDDD5FFD94.jpg (372x255, 28K)

No it doesn't satan. Some court somewhere filed an injunction on it.

Just because Trump isn't Hillary doesn't me he can't be wrong.

It'll be largely ignored, Wormwood, like every other unconstitutional ban
Your affectionate uncle,
Screwtape

Attached: screwtape.png (275x183, 118K)

God speed user

Obama was the one who legalized the bump stocks back in 2010. He did it so that mass shooting would become more deadly. That makes it more likely that people would support banning guns. Trump is doing the right thing by banning bump stocks. Hillary would have wanted them to stay legal.

No user, don't you see. We should all stay home and not vote Trump in 2020. Kamala Harris will accelerate us to race war by restricting access to guns and tanking white birth rates. Only once we're outnumbered 100:1 and we can't get firearms or ammo will the white man successfully RAHOWA. Just look at South Africa, it's a white mans' paradise.

The two courts granted the injunction only for the original Plaintiffs, one in Utah, and the one in DC based on an appeal. Each applying the 10 foot pole rule. GOA is appealing to the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals in their case to get the injunction extended to all bump stock owners. Based in the Chevron defense?

> all of a sudden, and despite almost 100 years of regulation, the ATF decides they don't know what the words "automatically" and "trigger" mean, and the judge went with it. Olympic level mental gymnastics.
> IANAL, but apparently the bar is low.

Fuck all the faggots who believe in "accelerationism". The only acceleration we need is the acceleration of the buses full of illegala back to their home countries.

>RAHOWA
I don't know what this means, but I read it as "rock out with their cocks out"

am I far off?

Well Satan, I won't really care. It's stupid that there isn't an injunction stopping the ban from going forward while there's a lawsuit against the ban. But whatever, I'm just glad that 8 year assault on the second amendment is finally over.

Attached: 1545463777381.jpg (500x399, 34K)

I don’t own a bump stock.

It would hurt too much with my handloads.

Attached: F7DA3DB1-72B7-4030-AF4E-3337E76BDC3E.jpg (736x688, 55K)

Attached: american founding fathers versus gun grabbing redcoats.jpg (599x483, 106K)

> ATF says bump stocks actually ARE machine guns
> machine guns must be banned because muh public safety

Well, geniuses, we now have 10 years of evidence that shows that the public having general unregulated access to machine guns has not significantly degraded public safety. The public safety argument is bullshit.

> but what about Vegas
Have the reports concluded that bump stocks increased Paddock's lethality? let alone whether they were actually used them. Tarrant in Kiwiland didn't have a bump stock, targeted a smaller crowd, with fewer weapons, and got a similar score.

Obama's administration couldn't find a way to legally ban bump stocks and the ATF has been shitting bricks ever since.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

feel bad because i just bought a new boat and i didn't think i'd lose it so soon

Attached: bait.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

short for RAcial HOly WAr
skinhead/wignat shit

You're not, I was mostly being sarcastic about Brock's nerd virgin crew coming here to bullhorn that Trump betrayed us and the aftermath of Las Vegas wouldn't have been significantly worse if Hillary was in the White House and the dems had the senate and house. I'm frustrated, especially because Trump gave up something for nothing, but assuming he is surrounded by NRA stooges the advice he probably got was by sacrificing bump stocks he could prevent another AWB. I think that is specious reasoning at best, but it would have been worse for gun rights if he lost.

>the acceleration of the buses full of illegala back to their home countries

Attached: 1519240649831.jpg (657x527, 48K)

>trump only fucks with bump stocks becuz the NRA bullies him

Attached: 1474792622068.jpg (640x640, 49K)

You are a good person.

Didn't a DC court issue an injunction blocking the confiscation? Firearm Policy Coalition had that suit.

Attached: pick a side 2.jpg (1167x1169, 194K)

right, because a vote that isn't for one of the two main parties is clearly a vote for the winner. Also, no, there's no injunction blocking the ban. It will happen Tuesday unless something changes tomorrow.

nah

my view is the same. I voted for Cruz in the primaries because I felt he would have been a stronger 2nd amendment supporter. We got Trump instead. It sucks, but still much better than Hillary.

I'd also have to add the GOA was correct to comment that a box of rubber bands could be considered "machine gun parts". The judge disagreed saying they would not be, because they were not "designed or intended" to be gun parts. However, if the ATF can be "wrong" in the past and suddenly change it's mind on bump stocks, then who's to say they aren't "wrong" here now, and the next time someone wraps a rubber band around their pistol grip the ATF suddenly claims that the "designed and intended" part changed when it put it on the grip. So now anyone with a box of rubber bands and a semi-auto is suddenly guilty of possessing a 100ct box of machine guns.

> if you think that's absurd, I'll refer you to

No, retard, any vote not for a republican is ultimately a vote for the no gunz democrat. Why are you so stupid? Ever heard of splitting the vote, you mongrel? Dont be so stuck of muh 3rd party that you keep fucking the rest of us over

I don't think anyone bullied him into it per se, I think he is a lifelong New Yorker that doesn't know much about guns other than he likes having a license to carry one for protection and he can understand why the common man would want the same right. An aftermarket piece that simulates, but does not enable, full auto fire is probably going to be as foreign to him as a stripper clip guide or any other piece of firearms culture we know and love here in real America. Hence, in the aftermath of Vegas when democrats are using the shooting as a political cudgel against him and he asks the boomers at the NRA what do, they say "ban bump stocks" and he figures it's the easy route to getting past a new AWB.
I'm not going to tell someone they shouldn't vote for any libertarian candidates for any office, but it's telling that Rand Paul figured out decades ago that running third party was a sure fire way to get a statist democrat in control and make it worse for everyone.

Bump stock? What bump stock? I ain't got no bump stocks

I did my part

Attached: 1552767645923.jpg (703x937, 109K)

you auto be ashamed

I'm gonna keep voting 3rd party forever just to piss you old smooth brain boomers off.

nice try, ATF.
Jow Forums aren't criminals, we will comply with the law.

good thing that was the cheap crappy one that had issues with the charging handle

You can buy a metal coat hanger for the same effect

I'd turn mind in but I went boating Monday and lost it

I'm going to do the same shit I've been doing for the last 2 years. Making full-auto sears and just leaving them in random places. Chipotle, my friends houses, Wal-Mart. It doesnt matter. Sometimes I just toss them out the window while I'm driving. They're 10 cents a pop, and take me about 20 minutes each.
I firmly believe I'm doing the work the founding father would've wanted private citizens to do.

Woke

come and take it.

Attached: 13EB37B0-ACC9-4669-BE16-3675CEAA8A9C.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

Fuck man, no one will do shit. Jow Forums won't do anything, those old boomers who keep saying CUM AN TEK EET won't do shit. No one's going to go around confiscating shit, cops won't give a fuck if they see them, the only difference will be that now you have to make them rather than buy them.
No one is going to care. Nothing is going to change. Everyone go back to bed.

But didn't the occurrence of Sandy Hook and the fearmongering amongst Conservatives cause gun sales to spike this increasing the profits of various arms manufacturers? If anything, I would think these mass shootings caused by certain legislations are deliberately done by NeoLiberals and the Corporate-Dicked GOP to feed more blood into the Military-Congressional-Industrial Complex.

I'd bet money that less than 300 are turned in nationally.

> gunowners.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/14-letter-brief.pdf

The appeal

Thank you fed very cool

absolutely based

The purpose of third parties is to pressure the major parties into broadening their platforms and the primary candidates' views

If you have a bumpstock and intend on keeping it and using it, you may as well just a DIAS and use that. If you get caught you will get fucked over equally for either item. Seriously, if you are risking prison for a machinegun, at least have some fun with the real thing.

Prove me wrong

>Wasting my vote in a FPTP system will definitely show you!
Christ dude, and you are calling other people smooth brain?

>intend on keeping it and using it
Given that, I agree.

However, there's a case for keeping a bumpstock hidden away and not using it:
There's a very real possibility the bumpstock reclassification gets tossed in court, but the NFA and Hughes amendment stand. In such a case, bringing a bumpstock back out of storage will be completely legal, while an autosear will not be.
And since production of bumpstocks has been shut down, and a bunch of bumpstocks may have been destroyed/discarded by nervous nellies who will now want to replace them, you can probably make a fair profit being the first person to list one on gunbroker the day the ruling comes out.

Based and nutmegged

I need some sunglasses. This glow is so bright it's hurting my eyes.

I voted thrid party this cycle, cause there was no way in hell trump was going to loose. And I belive the lesser of two evils thing to be total bullshit. And that people should vote for who they like and agree with the most, not who CNN or shit radio tells them too.

But next cycle im not so sure. Theres your beliefs and convictions, then theres how the real world actually fuckingt works.

Attached: 51832482_602766856852440_7742763038872174592_n.jpg (500x662, 30K)

>check board
>i'm not on /lit/

>t. The guy about to get undercut to fuck by anyone with a 3d printer

Based lewisposter

Attached: 667ECC1F-5EE6-4574-97F5-C81266D78E80.jpg (1024x673, 49K)

thats some fresh bait, let's wait for it to cool down first

With a drill press

South belt Walmart in saint Joseph, MO around 3:30 pm is a great place to leave 2.

Attached: 3936115B-F966-4954-8CA1-D4590FB15714.jpg (750x748, 262K)

Attached: 1551566482679.png (1372x767, 577K)

>Not leaving a bucket of them at the public range on a saturday morning

What are you even doing?

come on faggot, these are shit

I hope this is a joke, otherwise your momma raised a pussy

Attached: 1548867791301.jpg (1024x765, 76K)

how can a place with football hooligans be so fucking cucked? Be like George

Attached: 1549744803539.jpg (819x894, 71K)

posted this shit in wrong thread....i'm a fucking ass.

Pussy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I won't since I never owned one. I thought and still think they are a silly thing.
A silly thing that was given up way too easily and could have been used as a barging chip for concealed carry reciprocity or to push for a silencer ban lift.

>CCR
>silencer

Yeah, if you actually believed either of those were ever going to happen I have a bridge to sell you. GOP had majorities in both sides of Congress and the presidency and still couldn't completely repeal Obamacare. GOP says whatever they need to say to get the dumb fucks in rural areas to vote for them.

At least with the Democrats they do what they say they are going to. For better or for worse.

The only thing government is effective at is increasing the size of government.

Incredibly based.

based and murdochmurdochpilled

Obvious B8 but it's so accurate to something you'd see on /ptg/ or The_Donald that it might as well be legit.

>not even a slidefire

Heehuu

The GOA case asking for an injunction was rejected, so they're appealing now. This is great, though, because now the circuit courts disagree (two granted injunctions to individuals, but one did not). This makes it much more likely to be picked up by SCOTUS.

If SCOTUS does, what are the potential ramifications? Does it merely say LOLnope bumpstocks are fine, or does it set a precedent to overturn other unConstitutional horseshit?

Does someone have the vid of a dude who drilled only 2 screws into a plywood board and essentially made a bump stock?

I

Attached: IMG_0628(1).jpg (3024x4032, 1.52M)

that's part my reasoning above. If bump stocks are classified as machine guns, one can argue that they were available to the public, unregulated, for almost 10 years and didn't cause enough of a problem to warrant the unconstitutional ban. Of the 520,000+ known to exist, not one has been conclusively shown to have been used on in the commission of a crime. This is why the ATF shit bricks. Outside of legislation, they couldn't ban them unless they reclassified them, and doing so opens them up to all kinds of challenges.

> youtube.com/watch?v=kryIJIrD5eQ
> youtube.com/watch?v=IMw0g7m8IVE

not made but was going to get a bottle from their shop plus one of the cookbooks

youtube.com/watch?v=1OyibTC6AOk

If you're a member of the FPC then you're exempt

>The purpose of third parties is to pressure the major parties into broadening their platforms and the primary candidates' views

How is your politics 101 class going, freshman? Did Melanie get to the civil rights movement yet? She spends a lot of time on that.

Attached: 1536612661392.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Arts and crafts can be a therapeutic stress reliever.

Attached: 1521412909024.jpg (480x640, 104K)

>just keep the safety in the fire position with some bubble gum or something

Purely depends on the ruling they issue. There's plenty of times where they only strike down the specific thing, or they issue a very narrow and limited ruling. It isn't often we see these massive "no, this shit is all unconstitutional, stop that" like we saw with Heller or other SCOTUS rulings. If anything, I suspect we would see "no, this is unconstutional because the rule making process wasn't followed" and reject it based on that, even if the further question of the 2A could have been considered. I think that's the best route to go anyways, as we DO NOT want future presidents to have the ability to order the ATF/AG to just change their interpretation of the law (in this case, totally making up a new definition for automatic weapons, despite the fact that automatic weapon is already defined, and that bump stocks don't meet that. That's beside the point, the point is they CAN'T just make up shit).

Is this Trump’s 4D chess angle? Or is Trump really just just dumb enough to really want to ban bump stocks?

I did the onion "recipe" and it was fucking amazing. The oven basically caramelizes the entire onion and yet unveils a flavor I've never quite experience with onions before. It was awesome. Just make sure to wrap them in foil if you're using a regular electric oven. I had a bitch of a time getting them to cook all the way through.