How do i get into guns?

I'm a 21 year old Texan but i haven't had much experience with guns, don't know anything about them really. I'm finally old enough to get a concealed carry license. All the gun grabbing and rapid bluing of texas is making me want to get into them before its too late. What are some good resources to learn about them?

Attached: fb1785cecebb212554e202c965a3ba5f.jpg (480x695, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hKc4RA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsr_4FrrA-o&list=PLoE4IYBxWCoSHbZVabvDj2WEpLQdxnOL1&t=0s&index=594
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Find the woman in the OP and pay her to fuck your boi pucci with a big black strap on cock while your tiny dicclet is locked in a chastity cage.

Lurk

bad company

no thats gay

Technically it’s not, because it’s sexual activity between a man and woman.

>boi pucci

Attached: omar.jpg (360x360, 13K)

taking a dick up your butt sounds pretty gay to me

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

ive played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. had a lot of fun with it but it didnt teach me much about guns

Watch youtube videos on the basics, then some "reviews" on guns that interest you. Then just go from there looking into and "researching" other guns.

Just be warned guns is one of those topics where almost everyone talking about some model or brand is biased one way or another, so everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

Attached: 1509469150461.jpg (640x640, 102K)

Lurk the /gq/, /ARG/, /AKG/, and pistol generals. They have pastebins full of recommendations if you willing to brace the Autism.

Shit dude, if she brings that Car15, I might say yes.
Is that Peta Jensen?

Live anywhere near college station?

underrated comment

Attached: oh snap.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

I go to UT Dallas

Dude you should join the TX Jow Forums discord

discord.gg/hKc4RA

Watch Forgotten weapons and you will soon become a fellow Jow Forums incarnate. Never let a rifle be bubba'd.

Attached: bp22.jpg (990x638, 822K)

How feasible is it to teach yourself how to shoot using online materials? Is it necessary to get in person lessons?

Go to store, buy a handgun, pref 9mm so you can learn, buy a shitton of ammo, mags and snapcap, practice dryfire, 80% of accuracy is trigger pull, shoot often and practice drawing. Don't get meme guns, get a glock, cz, s&w or sig for starters, handle them before buying, remember gun safety rules, and plz dont nd and give us a bad name

subscribe to gun channels that are very informative and ones that you enjoy.
Immerse yourself in the community and talk to others who are fellow enthusiasts.

Start somewhere. Concealed carry license is not even necessary. I have been working with guns for awhile now and I still don't have my concealed carry because I am lazy lol.

/Jow Forums is filled with political weaboos that rarely talk about the actual weapons itself so I would not recommend it as a resource. For example, if it is made in israel you will get a bunch of gun snobs ree-ing at you.

Dont fall into gun snobbery and just get the guns you like and enjoy.

Watch Mail Call and do what he does

Go to the Dfw gun range. You can rent guns and the people are super helpful with new shooters. They also offer beginner classes for people that don’t know what they are doing.

That water looks pretty nasty. I'm going to have to check every square inch of her body for leeches.

It's not a dick, it's a dildo.

>fake tits
Why do women ruin their perfectly fine breasts with silicon implants?

Literally walk into a gun store and buy a gun.
Then memorize the 4 universal laws of firearm safety so that you don't shoot yourself like a nigger.

i was going to suggest this. join, meet up with local kommandos, shoot their guns and you can go from there.

But how do you learn to shoot them properly?

this

1: Trigger control
2: Sight alignment
3: Sight picture

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsr_4FrrA-o&list=PLoE4IYBxWCoSHbZVabvDj2WEpLQdxnOL1&t=0s&index=594

Try and see if any shooting ranges in your area that offer an intro to guns class that you can take, if they're any good they'll show you all the basics you need to know in one session, and end it with some range time.

If you can't wait and are gonna go out and buy a gun anyway, get yourself some snap caps as well so you can practice pulling the trigger, loading and unloading, racking the slide, etc. before you actually go to a range. A Glock 19 or 17 would be a good starting 9mm pistol, a Ruger Mk. IV for .22.