I want to rape her so hard. I would start by kissing her all over. Then I'd give her a very...

I want to rape her so hard. I would start by kissing her all over. Then I'd give her a very. Strong amount of pain killer. Id go down on her and literally eat her pussy, is start with her clit.

I'd bite her clit off and slowly chew and swallow it. After that id munch on her thighs while punching her head till she blacks out. Then I'd devour her ears and nose. Is wake for her to wake up and repeatedly stab her stomach while splitting her pussy open.

Once shes dead I would spent the next 4 months eating her and feeding her to unsuspecting guests. Some day I will do this to a girl. For now I plan how I will do it and when

While she still alive I would fuck her ass with a knife too. I would promise her from the first stab that I will give her 100 stabs in her asshole. While I gaze into her eyes I will change the interval of how slow and fast i knife fuck her.

By stab 30 she realizes she no longer needs to fight for life. By stab 60 she is begging me to kill her. By stab 90 I am just tracing previous. Stabs I cauterized with salt.

The last 10 stabs are worse than the first 90. I cut new areas, I completely deface her low region with wide gashes and different paced slices. Slice 100 I soak the blade in salt and slice from her pussy all the way up to her ribs and go back and forth. She tried to scream but is so weak at this point. I can see the life fleeting I. Her eyes. She asks me why and I finish her with a slit to the neck.

I want to join the military so i can eat young girls over seas.

Attached: 1548281737045m.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

gonna be honest, didnt read

Attached: 1553422059910.jpg (910x653, 222K)

You spared yourself because op is fucked up in the head after reading

>Strong amount of pain killer
WRONG
If you inject it she'll overdose, if she ingests it she'll throw up. Even if yo give her the time right amount she's not going to be out of it. She'll just be really high.

smells like copypasta.

>pic related flies in and mauls you to death

Attached: dragon.png (1162x2118, 62K)

Attached: D0cHGuBVsAAQ9db.jpg (400x400, 30K)

fuck the op, whats the sauce my dude

Attached: IMG_0947.jpg (749x661, 79K)

sauce for pic?

Ironic edgeposting is till edgeposting.

reverse search should work, and only should it fail you in your hour of need shall i deliver unto you from on high the sauce

why the fuck did you post this on Jow Forums?

please brother
I require the sauce

Attached: rgnk deg.jpg (260x194, 9K)

>>/b/

>pic related flies in and mauls you to death

Attached: egyptiansherbet.png (565x765, 180K)

nejikemono, but be fore warned, while the images are most tantalizing, the script that which accompanies it remains as of yet undeciphered

FUCK

Attached: mmfmm.jpg (259x194, 5K)

foolhardy bravery, ye shall find only despair and arousal there

MODS!!!!

I'm scared!

Brother, quickly before
the mods come
P̨̩̱̘l̖̗͔͞e̶̪̪̟̯̮͍a̞̣̯͜s̯̮̳̥͚̪e̘̙̝̙̯̝̪ ̸̜̫͍̞͈̦s̨̹̹͙h̟̭̫̬͎̳͈͝ar̢̭̞ͅe̪͢ ͍̼͙̱t̯h̟̹̬̘̮̪ͅè͈ ̯f̖o̗͉͇̭̹r̜̠͎̺͈̪b̷̠̹͍̩i̪̦dḑe͓̪͉n̵͔̥̗͉ ̛t̢̳̩e̮̻͘x͉̥͞ͅt̥̫̬̝̝̀s͔͞

Fuck niggers baybee

Attached: 75D3748B-54E2-43AA-9538-2297E81068E4.jpg (600x615, 154K)

Smells like a Spider-Man thread

i dont know japanese but guy sent to kill youkai and gets pounced by very large wolf lady youkai, thats the quick synopisis

bearing this thread was worth it for this may may, thanks user

My hairy ass on the shitter

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 464K)

J͍͇͈̟͇̳͍̍̌̽͒͝u̶̝̖s͚̳̗͗̓̉t̹͓̪̀͆̈̏͛̎ͬ ̜̪͎̗ͫf̜̞͓͊̓ͩ͛͗̀ủ̗̔̀c̵͖͕͒ͤ̎k̙̣̫̠̖͈̠̃i̶͕͙̽̆̑͂n̺̤̠͚̘ͪ̽ͫ͋g̷̫̯̳̗ ̋g̷̳͍͉͚ͦ̎͌í̶̗̙̗͙̱̪̣v̗͙̱̣͇̋̂ȩ̼̦̝͈̃ ̖̹̔̑̓ͬm̤̤͍̋͒̆̔e̐ͪͪ̀ ͋̂ͬ̏̕t̘h͇̺͂ę̳̝̺͕͛̏̿̍̚ ̓n͉̟̘͓̻͈̋ͩ̌ͣa̦̥͈̗̹̥͌̇̐ͬͅm̻̖̰̯͎ͦͅë́͛̋ͩ̚̚

now this is shit posting

y'all motherfuckers need jesus

thank you brother, In my fury and fear I overlooked the foreign tongue. may you go in peace sweet soul

Lol this virgin thinks clits are real

Jokes on him. Where ever the U.S. military sends him, those savages cut clits off at birth

Is this the meta thread i heard so much about?

Attached: 1326647934280.jpg (444x363, 49K)

also moon runers say wolf sexually harasses and assualts mc very frequently

Attached: 1540718782459.jpg (600x530, 120K)