Why would anyone buy S&W in this day and age?

S&W sold out when they added Hillary holes to their revolvers. I haven't bought an S&W since 2001.

old.reddit.com/r/k_Censorship_Watch/

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (300x243, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/k_Censorship_Watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off with these faggot threads you keep making

>unironically posting links to reddit

no one cares anymore.

leddit is unironically less censored than Jow Forums
haven't made one in months
true gun supporters will never forget their betrayal

>it's a betrayal that some company put something that doesn't affect me on their guns.

>lock accidentally engages while trying to shoot +p+ ammo at tyrone who's raping your wife
>doesn't affect you

literally takes 5 minutes to take the lock out. If you don't like the hole, there's a $50 perfectly machined plug you can buy.

Different user, but does/can that even happen? I have some random ass Rossi 38 snub nose, and it has a lock on the base of the hammer and it doesn't budge unless I go find that shitty key and lock it. I've never used it, I've fired the revolver plenty of times, and I have yet to notice anything happen with the lock.

Politically motivation gun safety modifications belong on Jow Forums.

t. mods

just don't buy their guns retard

He's bullshitting you. The rate of incidence of this happening where the lock mysteriously engages is so stupidly infrequent that the only sources you'll find where this happened is in random forum anecdotes. There are so few of these anecdotes that it might as well be not happening because it's statistically insignificant VS the number of pistols they've sold. It's probably on par with any incident where your 1911s safety breaks and engages inside the gun or something equally dubious at best.

oh look it's this thread again

>the gun is perfect
>just buy X to fix Y

Hush before you get the Glockfags riled up.

Yeah I figured as much, just wondered if user had any actual evidence, or was just shitposting.

There are youtube examples of the revolver locking up as well, typically with the heavier loads/larger calibers. It's rare. BUT it CAN happen and it's a totally unnecessary and unneeded feature. S&W should remove it.

There's only one 'documented' incident of this actually happening on video. And even then it doesn't actually show if they lock actually engaged or not. So it's dubious at best if it was the lock or (the most likely case) the ejector rod unscrewing itself and binding the cylinder.

>all these butthurt smith owners
lel. Why does this make you so mad? Its a retarded ""feature"", stop defending it. There's lots of other revolvers you can buy, you don't have to defend S&W

It's quite literally fudd lore at this point.

Unless it is a 29, you shouldn't own a post model-number Smith.

>unironically
kill yourself

lel. Why does this make you so mad? Its retarded to bitch about it, stop bitching. There's tons of S&W revolvers you can buy, you don't have to cry about a safety lock that doesn't affect you.

>I'm not buying these guns because I have a political conniption about it
congrats, you're on par with any liberal moron.

I just got one because Sig is shit and I don't want another Glawk

Attached: 9mm180021_01_lg_1.jpg (370x370, 19K)

This is honestly my favorite pistol. I carry it everywhere year round, I get 9+1 rounds and it hides so easily I even forget I have it.

I'm going to buy a new model 19 classic because I've read that they are more accurate than older models. The blueing isn't as nice but it seems worth it to me.

Also S&W keeps the lock in because of a tax loophole, not because they support gun control / the clintons.

>Also S&W keeps the lock in because of a tax loophole, not because they support gun control / the clintons.
which tax loophole is there for putting locks or safeties on guns?

Get a fucking spine, soiboi. Don't support companies that work against your political beliefs.

The same company that owns S&W owns the company that makes the locks. They sell the locks to S&W at a loss so they can write it off on their taxes and save a bunch of money.

Because they have the best striker fired g19 sized gun on the market.

Attached: Superior in Every Way.jpg (500x500, 19K)

>a stupid safety is against my beliefs
go cry about it you fucking liberal.

I see, makes sense then.

> makes sense then.

Yes. And for the record, the people responsible for the locks in the first place were forced to resign a few months after the decision. Modern day S&W is perfectly fine and OP is a retard.

I had a modern 629 for years and never have I had an issue with the lock. Never touched it though but it certainly didn't engage ever.

i think the 686s look better than gp100s, not to mention s&ws 3 inch 357 mag has adjustable sights out of the box.

Someone watches too much hikok45

Why don't they put any locks on their semi-auto pistols?

Same man. I fucking love mine. Maybe its because I have baby hands but it fits great in mine. I dont feel like its going to get away from me.

Even in my big hands the MP shield fits great. A little short but the 9 round mag has a little extra lip to keep it in.

Because they're good.
What, would you unironically buy a fat cast turd?

Nah, gun grandpa has been shit for literally years. Only ever was good to watch while eating food or something anyways.
Because they're actually relevant defensive firearms.

>Because they're actually relevant defensive firearms.
yea my gigantic 8" 629 is a defensive firearm

yeah, I like it too. Only complaints I've heard for it is that the specific shape of the grip bites into the hands of some people after a while and the mags are sometimes ridiculously stiff. I've heard of one guy getting a factory new mag with a twisted spring in it that basically reduced it to a five round capacity.

They think they are winning.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

>leddit is unironically less censored than Jow Forums
Then why dont you just fucking leave? holy shit

There is a good little adapter for the 7 round mags you can buy on ebay for like 5 bucks to lengthen them.

I honestly would stick with the 1.0 over the 2.0 just becasue I think the grip is too aggressive for IWB on the 2.0.

>
>leddit is unironically less censored than Jow Forums
this. we got jews here like sharks just constantly swimming through every thread looking for things to delete or report or SHUT IT DOWN.

Jow Forums might as well be a fucking arfcom page translated into hebrew at this point

Attached: mods of kk.png (1019x510, 298K)

>old.reddit.com/r/k_Censorship_Watch/
>its about smith and wesson censorship
>not the fucking jews strangling this board to death with censorship
some times I wish I had a reddit account so I could call this guy a faggot

Just got don’t shooting many rounds of .44 rem mag out of my new >hurr Hillary holed Model 69. There has been no incident. Also the gun has a fantastic trigger and is very accurate. Grow up faggot and stop d & c ing

S&W 629-6 here. Shot lots of rounds thru it...From .44 special cowboy loads ( fun! ) to wrist breaking bear skull smashing .44 magnum loads.
No issues with the lock at all. Dont be a chicken little

Sad fucking times, boys.

Attached: 1553403502676m.jpg (1024x851, 234K)

this
gas yourselves

>posting my gun
Faggot.

Ruger doesn't make a .500 magnum, and I want one. Then I want to shoot it until the barrel flies off.

Gun is shit, but if the lock bothers you and you want a gun, the solution is easy and quick both mechanically and cosmetically.

So twice?

I don't think anyone *really* cares about the lock, I think they care about why it was added. They kowtowed to the antigun cuckolds. Why do you think people here love Barrett? I mean sure they make a fucking awesome 50 bmg, but so does armalite and no one ever jerks off to them. People love Barrett because they sent pic related to CA law enforcement after their weapons were banned from civilians in CA.

In addition Barrett has the following in their LEO/Agency Sales details:
>Barrett will not sell to or service any California or New York government agencies.

Attached: fuckCA.jpg (850x1100, 364K)

Submission to anti-civil rights extremists affects me.

Or they could just not put locks on their guns and watch their customer base come back.

He should add CT and NJ to that list.

Clearly, their customer base never left or they would've ceased to exist years ago.

>wut is Walther PPQ
>wut is HK VP9

maybe someday we will throw Hillary in the Hole and throw away the Keys!

Attached: 000-1c49p3.jpg (1262x791, 187K)