Today is 20th anniversary of the 1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia

Today is 20th anniversary of the 1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.

Attached: fdgfdgdfd.jpg (1486x1014, 223K)

start shit
get hit

What a terrible conflict all around.

Serbs still butthurt about it even though the US went easy on them. Laughable.

/thread

Wasn't Yugoslavia dissolved by then?

Serbia still claimed to be Yugoslavia

>went easy
after failing to destroy military targets for months they decided to level off cities

its a typical tactic of usa to kill civilians

kys retards

>muffeled autustic screeching of a serb is vaguely heard out of Russia's ass

kys serb larper

serbs were the bad guys in that conflict and they had it coming

As a German, I always kek loudly at both sides of this argument.

Amerisharts got undeniably humiliated when their vaunted batman jet unironically got tracked and shot down by a slavic subhuman operating a rusted SAM system from the late 50s

And Serbscum seem to believe that this lone event somehow helps them save face when NATO basically treated Serbia like an unguarded bombing range and BTFO the absolute living daylights out of the serbs for months unchallenged.

based NATO bombing turkoslavs

US wanted to use the same strategy as the used in the first Gulf War meaning the whole country would have been without electricity, bridges, railroads in 48 hours. European politicians talked them out of it.

Literal nigger is still mad. kek.

Incidentally, Serbia told NATO today that they will never join NATO. Good for them!

Attached: 1529351413054.jpg (606x910, 218K)

you sound like Ustasha....
Reminder that Croat women are the biggest whores in Balkans. Also, go back to sucking Amernigger cock.

remember how russia trolled the entirety of nato and took pristina airport?

>we didn't know it was invisible
imagine being so retarded that you think a stealth bomber is supposed to be "invisible"

isnt this was the mainstream media that constantly gets posted here says?

Nobody was thinking that it was physically invisible, it was just the way the word "stealth" was translated here, and still is.

T. serb

Why did American troops choose to side with Islamist fighters over their fellow Christians? What were they thinking by doing this?

Because the "fellow christians" acted like islamists.

>it was just the way the word "stealth" was translated here
actually p.interesting thank you for that

How? I think that's a post-facto excuse to justify an unjustifiable war. You realize that most of the claims coming out of "the KLA" were lies, right? They were literally "stage managed" in Washington DC by a public relations firm called "Hill+Knowlton" (among others), also active before the first Gulf war.

You are a nigger

t. Slovenian

why are three F-117's crossed out?
1 shot down, 1 damaged beyond repair and...?

>How?
By acting like a bunch of niggers.

>ethnic cleansings never happened
>lies
Allying with Russia and mindset literally ruined your country for decades to come.

Keep telling yourself that. Great job getting ethnic Christian Serbs and their chuches genocided and "cleaned" from most of Kosovo, by the way. I'm sure the good Lord will look kindly upon THAT when the judgment comes due...

>Keep telling yourself that.

People seem to forget how fuckin huge the B2 is

That's not a B2.

>government overthrown and replaced with civilised one
>president jailed and died behind bars
>other "national heroes" war criminals jailed or killed
>kosovo independent
B-but we shoot down a plane! Remember, we shoot it down! Burger BTFO forever!

srbe na vrbe, serbia is worst ountry, if not for serbian faggotry we would still have beautiful yugoslavia

Attached: serbia.jpg (454x363, 46K)

They claim they shoot down B2 as well.

im not anywhere near your turkish shithole :^)

2 were shot down, the other crashed.

>shoots down F117 with 1960s soviet SAMs

Why couldn't the US beat some Balkan fags?

Attached: BDD047A7-CA3B-4B2B-ACEB-2C2D9D0F2680.jpg (634x461, 125K)

Why are burgers so bootyblasted about the story where a B-2 was also shot down?

>serb AA unit launched two missiles after spotting the B2 while the bomb bay was opened
>both missiles report as textbook hits
>radio chatter where AWACS clearly forbids the crew from ejecting without any additional info from either sides
>Book B2 spirits in combat says that one Spirit was recalled/pulled away from the service at the end of the May 1999
>Three years later same Spirit of missouri(?) gets practically its own dog and pony show over in Iraq with super clear footage and plenty of photos

Admit it, its a cool possibility

Attached: D2YASpBWsAo7DA8-696x552.jpg (696x552, 43K)

>having a plane shot down means you lost the war
wat

This. The F-117 shootdown caused a global sensation since mutts got brought down to earth, but it was a minor setback operationally . I'll always cringe when serbs try to pretend that they weren't the extreme pathetic losers of that entire conflict.

How many did Saddam shoot down?

slavs are niggers, dont expect much in terms of brainpower

>burgers

I'm not one of them. It's simply that I never ever see any proof of the B-2 shootdown every time it is claimed. There is ample evidence of the F-16 and F-117 destruction, so how come people never provide any visual evidence of the downed B-2? It would have been a propaganda windfall if a billion euro B2 was downed so it's always odd that there is never evidence for this claim

>Why are burgers so bootyblasted about the story where a B-2 was also shot down?
Nobody's "bootyblasted" at your coping fiction, vlad.

>serbs try to pretend that they weren't the extreme pathetic losers of that entire conflict

If you wanted to win the war you should have put boots on the ground and then see who would have won. Serbia isn't a flat desert like Iraq.

>Serbia isn't a flat desert
No, but it is clearly a bombing range pretending to be a country.

It supposedly crashed 15 clicks across the border into Croatia'd Macvan forest. There is indeed a giant cleared area in the middle of it on satelite images.

I dont know if its true or not but the AA dudes reporting a clear hit is 100% factual, it was something stealth and bigger than f117 because the two missiles were about 18 meters apart.

All im trying to say is that if it indeed happened it makes sense that US would do everything to not let it go into the public because of the propaganda value.

Funny that NATO was running out of bombs by the end of the campaign.

Attached: CCCA017C-8FB7-4679-8A98-D3F91BC542EA.jpg (1461x1167, 558K)

Again, despite the resources and the sheer technological abilities of the yanks and all their intelligence services, explanations like yours(not to claim that you made it) sound like the sort of madcap conspiracy theories that Russian active measures have given us.

I can't imagine that the CIA and all of the US's military intelligence would manage to conceal something that large from the rest of the world.

>Why couldn't the US beat some Balkan fags?
Milosevic - died in prison
Karadzic - imprisoned for life
Arkan - dead
Kosovo - independent
Serbian government - overthrown and replaced

Thats pretty conclusive beating by any standards.

Sounds like one big heap of he regular bullshit russian lies to me. That crap literally comes every time.

>There is indeed a giant cleared area in the middle of it on satelite images.
Clearly this proves everything, the only reason there are clearings in forests is because of plane crashes.
>I dont know if its true or not but the AA dudes reporting a clear hit is 100% factual
[citation needed]
>All im trying to say is that if it indeed happened it makes sense that US would do everything to not let it go into the public because of the propaganda value.
That would also follow for the F-117 hit, but that obviously wasn't covered up. Where is the missing B-2 then? Where is even a tiny shard of proof this ever occurred? Go back to injecting krokodil instead of shitting up this board.

Serb Mig techs ended up making 1:1 wooden mock up models that were meant to be decoys, and they did very well, each of those was destroyed. Ordnance isnt cheap.

A lot of neat little stuff like that about the conflict, shame Jow Forums cant discuss it. Also pic related, f117 pilot and the serb who shot him down, they are now friends and visited each other couple of times.

Attached: 1802208_0606profi_ff.jpg (1000x667, 97K)

Because one crashed on the serbian territory and the other didnt?
Loving the butthurt by the way, post more

>shame Jow Forums cant discuss it
Just imagine how good Jow Forums could be without the usual vatniks. Inb4 but what about fatniks. Not even close as bad or relevant to that problem.

>Amerisharts got undeniably humiliated
The fact that Germany couldn't properly contain a conflict happening right in their backyard and had to rely on a power located on the other side of the fucking world to handle it for them is the really humiliating factor about the war. It's like not being able to put out a small grill fire in your backyard, so you scream at your cousin who lives 2 hours across town to come put it out for you, and then you laugh at him when he accidentally gets a little wet in the process. It just goes to show that you Germans were a thoroughly cucked people well before Merkel.

>smear yourself with shit
>get told you are covered in shit
>"love your butthurt"
Some people have no shame or any sort of self awarness.

>Zoltán Dani, now running a bakery, and Dale Zelko, now retired from the U.S. Air Force, have met and developed a friendship in recent years.

kek, how corny and yet, how uplifting.

I'd be infinitely seething if the serbhuman that shot me down turns out to be some balding fatfuck running a bakery.

Again, "if", I really dont see why they not only wouldnt want to hide it, but also not be able to pull it off. Your top secret barely unveiled ninja bomber crashes on an allied soil, the motive for keeping it away from media doesnt need explanation. Its pre-internet time as well, plus the supposed crash site was literally nowhere, not some populated town.

Cant be hard to manufacture another one, cheaper than not saving face and letting the world know that cold war tech btfo'd two elite stealth aircraft.

>Because one crashed on the serbian territory and the other didnt?
Where is the missing bomber then? There should be one gone from the US inventory that, shockingly enough, is still there.
Not that you've provided even a shred of evidence to back up any of your other claims...

Attached: 1532006854347.gif (200x300, 824K)

I'm not challenging you personally. I'm simply stating that it is one of the more preposterous conspiracy theories i've encountered.

Why are Americans so butthurt about this conflict more than any other?

You're thinking of Vietnam, most burgers don't even know they were bombing Serbia, or that Serbia exists

You are just a clueless fucker that plays right into the hand of the typical lie spreaders that has been caught with so much bullshit that you make yourself look like a total idiot.

The "if" part is reserve for reliable sources and not for those well known to spun fake stories as mass production.

>yip yip yip
You dont even get how irrelevant this conflict is for americans.

I'm talking in hypotheticals while you are continuously angry and butthurt. Why are you unable to have a conversation like an adult user?

I learned back in 2017 that you should never bring up the matter of Kosovo to a Serb. They get really impossibly asshurt about it.

>Talking to a bong coworker of mine at a bar in Phoenix
>discussion comes to southern europe and he mentions a thing about Kosovo
>manlet Serb tourist within earshot walks toward us and starts raging about NATO injustices and how Kosovo was "stolen".

The man was on the verge of tears about it and we simply decided to change the topic after a tense few minutes. it's still a sensitive topic for them

>bomb a nation of dominantly christian base putting dogs in their place to give a secessionist republic full of muslim child raping organ traffickers unfettered access to do as they please while pushing CIA drugs from turkey into the EU to fund islamic jihadists in the middle east to topple dictators the US needs gone to install muh oil pipes

>You're thinking of Vietnam, most burgers don't even know they were bombing Serbia
This. I didn't know until today. It's literally never talked about at all. Vietnam makes people more salty.

For defending their homeland from goatfuckers? Go back to deepthroathing Uncle Sams dick faggot

Because it is the usual bullshit talk of every shill coming around the corner with a story hardly anyone ever heard about if at all in the last 20 years and presents it like the new awesome news, while it had literally decades time to get proven right. But it never did.

You are on a level of a clickbait fake news site.

Why are people fed up with it? Because never have anything ever grown out of this. It is just the talk of a child trying to fit in by telling his awesome fake story.

>homeland
>goatfuckers

it's not like muslims ever invaded serbia

Good ol USA. None of it makes sense until nigh 20 years afterwards and by then it's old ancient history.

Attached: classic.jpg (530x385, 180K)

>Vietnam
Your boomerism is showing.

I'm burger myself, but I can see the that the fatniks cause plenty of shit. Just a couple of days ago there was a vatnik hate thread up. Any time Russian military gear or operations come up the thread quickly devolves into petty shit flinging. As over-hyped and under-performing as Russia's military and equipment is, it is still interesting and not irrelevant.
>krokodil
>TIGERS
>a fucking ramp
>aids
>should have bought Chinese
Every time

>20th anniversary
I literally remember sitting in school joking bantering about this with one of my best friends. I was 13 years old back then and religiously playing GT on the Playstation.

Wew....

Attached: pretty much me.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

>joking bantering
*and

>I'm burger myself,
No you are most likely not or you would know that fatniks aint behind it, but literally every nation on this board, that are fed up with how vatiks act on this board, so it everyone. The notion that it is only fatniks is wrong as it is forced by the usual suspects.
The thing vatniks have ALWAYS done, ever fucking time is accuse others of what they are doing and trying to shift the focus on someone else.
I'm burger myself my ass.

Imagine having your most advanced stealth bomber shot down by some primitive Slavs.

Fine, I 'm from the moon then. But threads aren't bogged down and derailed by vatniks flinging shit at themselves. How often does a thread die because someone had to put one up entitled "Is Suhkoi embarrassed?" or something like that. Don't confuse this as a defense of the Russians, but board quality would improve if everybody quit trying to bait each other with stale and boring memes.
This site is going to complete shit anyways, so you may as well disregard what I say.

When do we get to go kill more eurofags?

Attached: george.jpg (614x767, 57K)

What you are complaining about is just the consequnce of the total neglet of how vantiks care about what they do. First people stopped defending russian stuff, vatniks continued like ever, then everyone was so fed up with them that they started to shit all over the vatniks, vatniks continued like ever and in the end anons just became aggressive against anything russian since the topic was a gurantee to turn south every time it was brought up through the vatniks. It simply aint the other way round. Same reason why it is such a specific russian problem.

They started this shitfest, they could have stopped it any time, they chose to not do it, so stop trying to blame everyone else for the problem they brought on onto themself.

We just had Armatard shit up multiple threads at once yesterday. That was more shitposting than all burgers combined managed to do during a whole month.

Attached: 1531088839434.jpg (475x604, 57K)

>Balkans
>European
Pick one

F-117s are flying again

Does anyone know why?

Some say they are operating in the Middle East, conducting HVT strikes that conventional drones could not

Others say they are providing opfor training for EW units in the USA, simulating the presumed stealth capabilities of Russia/China

I have even heard a claim they have had a UCAV conversion!

Attached: Consider-The-following.jpg (300x301, 45K)

any excuse for the jews to kill whites and destroy nationalism

Balkans are not european my amerimutt friend.

>Pick one
There's more whites in Balkans than in the UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain etc. All those western EU countries are DEAD. They're now black/arab shitholes.
Balkans will always be white.

>Balkans will always be white.

Attached: 1496273485624.png (864x722, 264K)

Yeah because Albanians and Kosovars are fucking white right? Fucking šiptar kill yourself

>slavs
>white

Probably the second one. The F-117 can't do anything an F-35 can't, and given its age I can't imagine the upkeep would be any less expensive either. My guess is either training forces to detect stealth aircraft, or testing new RAMs and such. The Nighthawk is such a unique design, aerodynamically, that I can't imagine any sort of new avionics equipment they put on it could be tested for aircraft like the F-35 or F-22.

lotta arguing in this thread but one thing we can all agree on is that """accidentally""" bombing the chink embassy was absolutely based and redpilled.

Attached: 593173663_686568e1fb_b[1].jpg (1024x682, 239K)

Amen.

>there are people ITT who honestly think a B-2 was shot down
>these same people also believe that Serbia won the war

Attached: 1524266896403.jpg (250x241, 9K)

Time to cause this thread to explode again by this phrase.

Sorry we didn't know it was invisible.

Those are muslims. They're not Europeans. Not white.

slowpoke.jpg

Wait until they bomb us in 50 years.

MIGA

Legit question.

How did the Yugoslavs manage to shoot down the F117?