How much C4 would it take to blow up the kaaba?

How much C4 would it take to blow up the kaaba?

Attached: 064f2cd0d04eb95013b66a1a9bc75620.jpg (720x896, 183K)

A lot

Can we get a Jow Forumsube edit?

Why haven't we dropped a bomb on that thing yet? I really wish we had after 9/11 instead of going into an 18 year war. Shock and Awe works. Just not the way Bush did it.

Every time a Muslim fucks up, we should just blow something they think is sacred sky high. Eventually they'd stop.

I'll second this. Use up the MOABs before they expire.

>if we kick a beehive hard enough, maybe the bees will stop attacking

Worked on Japan.

If you show your enemy that you can just make their important cultural sites disappear, they tend to give up.

you know the Jow Forums servers are in that thing m8

Great idea if you want to start a literal holy war that'll end up killing hundreds of millions.

Attached: 96ad5159b98e9a4a02feb5dca5d4a0fabf73a7c01ae797f6b7c4372d9d735ac0.jpg (600x350, 35K)

>How much C4 would it take to blow up the kaaba?

Attached: 1532372268795.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

Dirka dirka Mohammed jihad.

Pussy the only result of all out holy war is a lot of dead muslims after they show their true colors

Lets fucking go dude

Why did Japan give up? They were just as fanatical. If not more.

Why did Muslims give up in the Philippines for almost 100 years after that one guy threw pigs in a pit, set them on fire, then threw two of three muslims in and basically told the third "tell ya friends what ya saw"

Being much more brutal in a smaller, contained situation usually works. And if it did start a huge Jihad...oh well. That is already coming due to nearly 40 years of American, Russian, European, Israeli, and Chinese bullshit going on. I don't like wasting billions on picking off inbred goat enthusiasts. I'd rather drop a bomb on a site they hold dear, with minimal collateral damage, and then making it known that we'll stop when they do.

That involved turning Japanese cities and industry into nothing but rubble. Monuments didn't mean shit.

Also the Japanese population during WW2 was only 71,380,000. Current muzzie populations are roughly 1.8 billion if I heard right.

woooooooooooooooooo

And? Why wouldn't it work?

Just because there are more people?

Only hundreds of millions. user. This are kids numbers.

Isn't struggle, persecution and martyrdom central to faith in abrahamic religions?

That's why you white devils are so scared of becoming the minority, you're all gonna get fucked up. Hahahahaha

Attached: download (12).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Getting your shit pushed in and wanting to give up is central to human nature. It would be bad at first, but after a while they'd start realizing that there was really nothing they could do.

Christians in ancient rome did alright

Did bombing them in their caves & streets stop them? Did the deaths of their children stop them? Did the endless proxy wars stop them?

They don't get tired, they get even.

We are already the minority. The world minority.

Lions were nice

ITT

Attached: RIP your dog.jpg (640x360, 151K)

>Getting your shit pushed in and wanting to give up is central to human nature.
So is getting your shit pushed in and getting really really angry, resulting in lots of scheming and plans of revenge.

Tell me, did the IRA say "it was bad at first, but after awhile it's ok". How about the Zionists in Israel? How about the protestors during the Cold War?

Islam isn’t an abrahamic religion. It’s a death cult masquerading as an abrahamic religion.

So is gaining sympathy and favor from the Romans, eventually become a world dominating religion.

OP here.
Y’all still haven’t answered my question.

The Muslims are reproducing at a faster rate than any other group in the world. Their whole religion revolves around a death cult mentality (not other other religions don't, but it's most prominent in theirs). Just look at how many attacks and deaths occurred over a fucking cartoon drawing. Just imagine the short term and possibly long term effects of blowing up their absolute most holy site. You'd be doing them a favor, uniting them against one common enemy despite all their in-fighting and differences.

Correct.

Attached: muslim shariah poll3.png (405x294, 11K)

No they wouldn't. You fundamentally misunderstand the religion if you think that. You've also been asleep for the last 18 years.

Makes it easier to identify them, in return.

Their lives mean nothing to them. Be honest about it. Their lives, to them, mean nothing. And that IS admirable. But when life means nothing, killing means nothing.

>Worship the God of Abraham
>10 commandments
>hebrew prophets
Sounds Abrahamic to me

>Getting your shit pushed in and wanting to give up is central to human nature.

It is? Seriously? Guess we should still be grazing around in the African Sahara if that was the case.

And?

Well what now, turks and lebanese aren't muslims?

>Jow Forums
If the goal is to watch the world burn, be my guest. Guess at least we're in the right place for that.

To clarify. I'm advocating for less war and less death. I'm saying that a huge shitstorm is already coming. Back in 2001 we could have avoided it by being far more terrifying.

What you're advocating is not what will happen. There's no logic that says a collective of humans will give up if you hit one pressure point hard enough. There's no precedent for it either. Japan had already lost, and they were about to surrender anyway. The US wiped off two entire cities, that's not a "pressure point tactical strike". If you think you can demoralize nearly 2 billion fanatics worldwide by destroying their most holy sites that are fundamental to their most basic shared parts of their religion, then you're just wrong.

Even better for humanity then.

It's a 45x45x45ft cube approximately, made out of granite. It wouldn't take much.

Why am I wrong?

>made out of granite
*star-rock
FTFY

There's only one tiny piece of meteorite there.

Attached: fuckyouletsgo.png (1245x525, 761K)

>blow up holy site
>all Muslims become furious and start a holy war
Real fucking smart

Attached: 4DEA2DA3-65E4-4D3A-B65B-E19BA45E6AB8.png (700x600, 355K)

>if you want to start a literal holy war that'll end up killing hundreds of millions.

Attached: 1440963375127.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

INSHALLAH

Attached: Mussolini_spada_islam.jpg (585x592, 56K)

already coming. All we did was draw it out for ~20 years. Look at Europe now. You think thst at some point it won't devolve into Snackbar Jihad? And once that happens do you not think the rest of the world won't react?

Underrated

Nobody gives a shit about Europe's SandN takeover. Most of the rest of the world gave up on Europe's cucking a long time ago.

The important thing is the black stone they venerate. Assuming the one on exhibit is even the real one, you need to get a team in there to grab it, grind it into sand, and dump it in the ocean.

False flag Israel doing it. Win-win.

But user, all the Abrahamic religions are death cults.

So deport them before you go bomb it. Minimize civilian casualties