Forgotten Jow Forumsino

Happy Sunday, Jow Forumsunts. Post some underrated Jow Forumsino movie recommendations.

Attached: lord-of-war.20190201000000.jpg (660x940, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GF-t-0hDDIA
youtube.com/watch?v=4oeW9sflsdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AK-47

>Jow Forums is it wrong i 'bate to this?
nicks voice is so sexual.
youtube.com/watch?v=GF-t-0hDDIA

Love that film.

Attached: lordofwar.png (606x485, 323K)

Cage can pull off serious rolls, he's being wasted on summer comedies.

Attached: blue-ruin.jpg (1366x768, 78K)

what would those numbers look like today?

Attached: 1944-2015-dvd.jpg (400x569, 43K)

you guys realize this movie was anti-gun right?

it was anti war not anti gun

death of the author, does these word mean anything to you?
Maker intentions dont mean shit, because the anti gun message is easily ignored and the movie is enjoyable.

In the end he realizes how necessary he and his guns are for the greater good of the world

See also "Starship Troopers"
>I'm going to turn this book about a unified humanity's military staffed by people of all races into a criticism of white people and fascism lol
>Gee I hope the audience doesn't sympathize with fascists when they are fighting against a race of genocidal insects that kill civilians without hesitation

it didn't have the desired effect.

you know you can love gun culture and still oppose wars and illegal weapon trade, right?

If anything, it made me want to become an arms dealer :^D

He does it by way of free will.

Attached: 20170917-00000007-flix-000-view.jpg (1132x1600, 430K)

>Sorry they dont usually do that
>here let me see it, maybe i can fix it

Attached: its the magazine.jpg (1733x642, 41K)

Soldier (1998)

youtube.com/watch?v=4oeW9sflsdg

Attached: white zombie.png (1025x840, 1.28M)

Don't be stupid, opposing wars has not been beneficial to anyone.

>illegal weapon trade
>movie was litterally salt weapons magically create war

>In the end he realizes how necessary he and his guns are for the greater good of the world

Not exactly. He gives up the gun trade when his wife forces him to, but realizes the margins are too low. So he goes back in to make some quick bucks off an old African warlord friend, starting his descent back into moral apathy.

His brother protests the arms sale on moral grounds but is killed when he stupidly tries to sabotage it, and in the process eliminates any moral compass Yuri has left. Or as he says:

>They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they oughta say is, "Evil prevails."

The refugee massacre proceeds with no repercussions, Yuri himself escapes justice by calling in a favor to an Oliver North-ish figure and he loses his family after going back into the arms trade.

While the film does have an anti-gun slant, if we are meant to identify with the main character then the message is diluted. The movie isn't about redemption or revenge, it's about a guy figuring out how the world works and finding his role in it. Yuri has no stake in the gun fight but if warlords are going to buy guns anyway, then why not buy from him?

Attached: 9a4313113e33e2863b5d434f7e1cd7816dca48e4453eb753674a4d4558b2fe59.jpg (294x273, 14K)

The Objective
bretty good mil action desu. with a little bit of /x/ thrown in there. give it a try

Attached: 51341234.png (1280x720, 889K)

Lol there are probably that many guns in the US alone.

he recently starred in some liberal hollywood-fellating B-movie featuring all of the generational buzzwords, including trump, the wall, social security, etc.
it was really awful and I could only see 5 minutes of it.

Stay on pol retard

The only guy who made that connection was the character who was supposed to come of as an extremely naive idealist who had his entire world view shattered at the end of the movie.

One billion total, of which 857 million are civilian, 133 military and 23 million law enforcement.
Small Arms Survey had a complete breakdown by nation, worth a look.

It wasn’t critical of fascism or white people at all. It was just a regular book, really nothing special.

The movie adaption was a criticism of fascism, ignoring what the book was about.

He literally takes any role that will have him and can afford him. He lives the lavish lifestyle and doesn't mind whoring himself out to shitty roles. This is why hes in so many bad movies
>t. worked with rage cage on a film

Even the movie was just an action movie, it wasn’t political at all.

saw this it was pretty cool