Considering trading my Glock 19 gen 5 for a P30 as my nightstand/bug out sidearm Thoughts?

Considering trading my Glock 19 gen 5 for a P30 as my nightstand/bug out sidearm Thoughts?

Attached: HK_Logo.svg.png (330x226, 3K)

Where are you finding P30s for sale?

I wouldn't desu. If you want something better get a 92fs or a hi power
He said trade, faglord

I would do the opposite. I sold my p30 recently and happy I did. I do want a usp tactical though.

I love my G19 for CC but keep my USP bedside specifically because it can be in double action

Is it true that you can get fucked legally for using DA in a defense situation?

Oh look, poor boy got some money to spend.

P30 is a better gun in every which way possible. Do it.

No most states have castle law except DC and Vermont. If someone is in your house they won’t care what you used and it won’t go to trial.

Is the G19 a bad fit for you, do you hate it? Have you handled a P30 already, and decided you definitely like it better? If yes to all of the above, then go ahead.

Do you shoot the G19 well, and just want a fancier tool for what should be a purely practical job? Bad idea. If you want a fun gun, start saving up. But don't take a proven, trustworthy tool out of an important role just to buy something cool.

>beretta over hk
it's time to take a break from the handgun general

why would DA get you in trouble?

lol wut

The much lighter trigger pull makes it easier to argue in court that you fired by accident and weren't actually threatened. It's bullshit but I've heard of it happening before. Not sure if there is truth to it though which is why I asked.

Checked

You're thinking of SA.

couldnt you just claim the hammer was down. So you had to go through a heavy pull.

Go be stupid elsewhere please. You don't know what DA even means for starters.
Why?

I'm a HKfag even. Why? What about your glock dissatisfies you? Go from there. It is a better gun in some ways, but most of those are subjective issues.

yeah my bad

Found the no guns

My p30s v3 had issues with steel case ammo, my g19 ate it like candy

That's probably the best argument for keeping the 19 that I've heard.

I legit want a PX4 after shooting a friends. Zero complaints about my p30, but that PX4 G mod shot pretty damn smooth. My only complaint with the PX4 is the sight radius could be better.

FTEs or what?

I used to have a grudge against glocks cause the tupperware meme until a buddy loaned me one of his g17s to run 1000 steel case. (Really close friend and instructor has 10 beaten and abused glocks for students)

It was a stock well beaten and dirty glock since he wanted to prove a point. Ran it an afternoon, same steel case my hk had trouble extracting the glock spit out.

Sure they are ugly, trigger ain't the best (but a dream compared to old m&ps or other semis) and plastic sights. But they are reliable, durable and accurate enough for a service pistol. It's the akm of pistols, simple, reliable and idiot proof.

I immedialty got rid of the p30 and got a g19 and g17 for myself

Failure to extract indeed, i was disappointed desu.

It was some win steel forged crap i wanted to try and went full retard and got 2k rounds without testing

To be fair, most HKs are oversprung and will may have issues with underpowered loadings until the springs are worn in, it isn't surprising that a gun that's been confirmed to run well with cheap ammo would run better than a gun that's be confirmed to have issues

It'd be a massive downgrade if you did