Just watched a bunch of gunshot wound vids. you people should be ashamed. that is all

just watched a bunch of gunshot wound vids. you people should be ashamed. that is all

Attached: 1542663321439.jpg (1200x1600, 244K)

I'm ashamed that a faggot like you is on my board

I just watched a video of car crash deaths, you people should be ashamed

>crying over your spilled blood
Lmao

Attached: teddy-rough.jpg (1703x2600, 2.63M)

Cry moar faggot.

Attached: whitetail doe montana 2012.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

This.
Go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe, fucking faggot ass faggot! You think anyone here gives a fuck?

I just watched a video of indians getting run over by trains. You people should be ashamed, that is all

Why do you hunt with an AR-15?

I just watched a bunch of executions and the Christchurch massacre and now I have to masturbate.

Are those wooden shingles?
Wooden shingles work?

Attached: hm.jpg (895x1024, 101K)

He clearly hunts with a swiss army knife, you retard.

trips confirm, kek

If its the only thing you got you might as well hunt with it. Won't ruin all the meat.

Overly socialized faggots have completely lost sight of what real life looks like.

Attached: 1553378980127.webm (700x394, 3M)

why wouldn't they? people use all kinds of shit to put on their roofs

How old are you?

I dunno, I would figure they'd bow and twist and would need lots of thatch or something under it to make up for that.
19 in the country. Everyone has tin roofs. I do a lot of woodworking so I figured that anything thin enough to be used as a shingle would cup and bow when exposed with moisture enough times kind of ruining their purpose. But hey, apparently it works, so that's neat.

why do i want this in my head

Is that a Victorinox Compact? How do you like it? I've been looking at one for a while to replace the Classic SD on my keychain but I'd have to try replacing that silly corkscrew with the screwdriver instead.

They are ashamed. Of their tiny penis. Hence the guns.

Make fun of my small dick more. Please say you're a girl.

>you people should be ashamed. that is all
Im pround lil fucker!

Attached: balistic_tip.gif (320x180, 2.96M)

>Animal Planet's re-enactment of November 22nd 1963

>You should be ashamed at a bunch of videos I made myself watch that you had nothing to do with
Kek. Imagine that logic boys

Take responsibility for your actions, faggot. Don't shove it on us.

I fucking hate bears

Attached: 1546925020735.jpg (600x927, 41K)

have u watched the ozzie one?

Attached: 1539291881953.jpg (800x450, 53K)

>you are now aware that the bear was in the frame from 2 seconds on the entire time while you were watching the cute seal

Honestly OP if seeing a few wounds makes you sickened by people with a hobby with objects you lack the skills needed for basic reasoning.
You can choose to be blissfully ignorant for the rest of your life, this will mean you won’t have to think hard on these issues and can ignore the world’s problems living a happy life. Or you can choose to do some research and learn what the world is really like.
The choice is yours, long ago I decided that an ugly real world is still far better than a beautiful lie.
OP, I’m not trying to imply you are dumb, or be mean to you, I’m being honest here. I recommend learning how the world works and how to reason for yourself, you won’t have to copy arguments made by other people and can come up with ones to use yourself. Maybe you won’t have the same views as I do when you do open your eyes but I don’t care, you probably won’t like what you see when you do open your eyes and think for yourself, but that’s ok, because once that happens you will no longer be a sheep, you will be independent from the hive mind, able to do what you truly want in life.
You might dismiss this as some rambling post by a gun but but please don’t, it’s ok to think for yourself and be free.

>A rambling post by a gun
Who makes talking gats? Is this HK's new territory?