Propper or Tru-Spec?

Which is more true to what US soldiers used during the BDU era?

Attached: bdus.png (888x718, 724K)

Why not just get the real deal?

I can't find any originals in medium extra long.

Attached: grenada-1.jpg (751x500, 452K)

idk if theyre still accurate to the area but propper's a legit US military supplier, idk if their consumer line is the same as their usgi line though. that may be true for truspec too

I hate the fabric quality with tru-spec
and I hate the velcro propper uses on nearly everything.

Check Drifire's products on OpticsPlanet.
What's your waist size and inseam size (crotch to bottom of the legs)? Medium extra long is dependent upon the company.

32 inch waist, 36 inch inseam.

There ya go, plug that into OpticsPlanet, done deal.

>medium xlong
My nigga
I only have experience with TruSpec, which are hopelessly baggy with an abundance of tiny pockets with no resemblance to BDU pants beyond the camo.

I have used extensively Propper and Tru Spec. I currently use 5.11 and I am never turning back however, if you need to go with Tru Spec. I would never even consider touching a product from Propper again.

Propper actually made some of my USMC camis but i served in the digi era

Literally go to your local surplus store or flea market and start digging. You're practically guaranteed to find one eventually IRL for far cheaper than they go for online.

k i n o

>$200 for a chinese made boot that doesn't even have Vibram soles

Enjoy your overpriced actual garbage.

Attached: MOqgb_ay-9xT.jpg (640x656, 64K)

Fucking Skellymode poster here, jealous here at 34/34

I was lucky enough to find three sets of legit surplus woodland bdu's for cheap at a local thrift store. Pic related.

Attached: 20190325_133226.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

just get the propper brand. amazon has them for $30 a pair in multiple colors. I can assure, you through personal experience, you'll get a good five to six years of use out of it even when worn daily.

>tactical apron
I am laughing.

>skelly
>34

BIG BONED

>check them
>almost 600 dollarydoos for a pair of woodland camo pants in my size
oof

Yes, but they're mil-spec, flame retardant, and is partnered with Crye. You're getting good quality for the price.

Of course, you could do as too, if you're strapped for cash.