I fucked up

Alright I have one of those Bruni Glock 17s and I decided it was a bright idea to strip it so I could learn how to fucking do so.

Well here I am not able to get it to engage the hammer unless held upside down thug style, there is this bar that engaged the trigger in the right side and it seems like it’s hanging below, it rattles kind of, but when I push it up and keep holding it up it will work.
I’m beat, no fucking idea

>Haha bong with his shitty blank
>Eww why is it orange
>Faggot
Yea yea whatever just help me

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

Close up of said bar thing

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

Any idea?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

>Yea yea whatever just help me

Attached: 1552590258324.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

No need to be an asshole man, I’m hella confused on this

>>toy

lmao get fucked noguns fag

Attached: 1539877541469.jpg (563x675, 90K)

i cant even imagine this scenerio.

>be brittish subject
>watch american tv shows and movies about guns
>purchase a toy to feel like a real person
>decide to “strip” my toy because real gun owners do this to clean it
>cant put it back together because its not a fucking gun but some cheap shit toy.

my daughter is more of a man than you are. shes 4

You lost a springus dingus

I've never seen one of these cucktoys in my life, but it sounds like there's some sort of spring missing that's supposed to hold the trigger bar up until a disconnector cam in the slide pushes it down.

There's a shallower recess below the recess the trigger bar rides in, near the bottom of the frame. Unless that serves some other purpose, I suspect the missing spring is be supposed to lie in that recess, possibly a torsion spring coiled around that boss in the middle? Probably went flying who-knows-where when you took the grip off.

This is why night Jow Forums is a million times better than day/k/are.

onto your problem at hand. It sounds like there is a leaf spring in there that may have boinged the fuck into the atmosphere when you disassembled it, if it only engages up side down.

look around for one, if you can't find it, make one out of a paperclip and put it underneath? I've had to jury rig an airshit M9 trigger spring with a paperclip before.

Attached: AR vs body armor.gif (640x358, 1.15M)

Don't even think for a second that because you have a plastic gun shaped object you know anything about real firearms. I don't think we should help because it just condones this behavior

OP is the kind of guy that jacks off and tells his friends he had sex

All these (you)'s.

Attached: Autistic Screeching.jpg (706x399, 74K)

>hella
cringe.jpg

Looks like the tension spring for the trigger transfer bar went springan sproingen right off into fuckin' rhubarb. Without that spring she's right dicker. May go on the confuser and gargle for a picture of what it's supposeda look like, or spend a friggen eternity on your moneymakers feeling for the damn thing. Keep your dick in a vise.

Any chance I can get her digits?

Attached: tenor (9).gif (220x164, 268K)

user...just bin that toy shit, and come live stateside and own a real fucking gun jesus christ

T. Texas bong

Attached: 1550547501156m.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

As the owner of Glocks that I've broken down regularly, I have no idea what I'm even looking at here. It looks foreign as opposed to an actual Glock. Sorry Bongadong maybe someone will come thru and be able to help you

Holy fucking Christ. How fucking fat do you need to be to get a thumb or foot that looks like that?

Alright well uh, this was the only spring I could find on the floor

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

I'm going to hijack these useful comments to recommend to everyone that if they ever disassemble their handguns beyond simple field stripping, a gallon sized ziplock back can be extremely useful in containing any springs/pins/detents that might fly off only to vanish from the material plane the very second they hit the floor.

Dude, no one is going to help you because no one here has ever even seen whatever the fuck it is you have, let alone striped one down and reassembled it. You'd have better luck asking on some airsoft forum or something.

But you are being the asshole here. Get fucked mate.

Yeah no mate, im not fat.

Nope. You're looking for something more like a paperclip

Attached: P1010206.jpg (1600x1070, 306K)

This. It amazes me how simple the real ones are, but the replicas or BB gun copies are a mess of springs, levers, detents, valves and actuators to make this thing pop a BB out at half the speed of the real thing.

Hah, got it right. ()

Thanks actually a really good idea thanks user

You're welcome. I learned that the hard way. I had to order a new slide plate detent for my pistol only to find the one I lost the day after the new one arrived. Deep down, I knew that would happen.

fuck off nigger