What do you drink when you clean your funs?

What do you drink when you clean your funs?

Attached: received_605825776496529.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbcaZlNIPTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything but beer or whiskey seems inappropriate

Solvent.

Attached: 61SbJNmu2BL._SL1171_.jpg (646x1171, 104K)

>Dedicates new beer to RBG
>Proceeds will be going to ACLU
Used to be Sam Adams.
Any replacement recommendations?

Attached: 9A67D58A-1ED2-494B-93E2-F87E5BB432EE.jpg (1125x1239, 561K)

/fpbp
Ideally should be something nice and strong, a good stout or a glass of whiskey neat are my go-tos.

Canadian Club on the rocks

>eating and/or drinking while your hands are covered in solvent and lead residue
ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

>he doesn't lovingly tend to his slavshit while nursing a cup full of warm vodka

you're missing out

Attached: colkegan-640-640x576.png (640x576, 1011K)

Cant go wrong with a whiskey. But if your set on beer then i like coors light cause it keeps me hydrated

Water

> he doesnt call his Mosin his Svetlana
>he doesnt call his AK his Anastasia
>He doesnt call his SKS his natasha

I recently tried warm Apple Sake for the first time.
It’s fuggin awesome.
Need to get an Arisaka for maximizing gun cleaning euphoria

>Dis nigga doesn't put cosmoline on his toast
get the fuck out

Attached: 1535903342999.jpg (291x326, 27K)

coca cola and milk
fuck that stupid meme i did it before it was cool

Depends on the gun
>Type 56
Vodka because fuck drinking anything chinese
>Enfield No2
Guinness or scotch
>P38
Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen
>Garand or SAA clone
Whiskey or whatever cheap American beer I’ve got in the fridge
He doesn’t have the twirly straw ready to go for just such an occasion
Wew

semen

Beer in a can so I don't need to deal wth clp or whatever covered glasses and washing that shit off in the sink.
That is, after already fucking around scrubbing guns and getting that shit all over when the bore brush bristles flick it all over because you got in a fucking hurry

Gamer girl pee

git gud scrub

Attached: B7D91C63-9E3F-4637-ADCE-57AB8ADB5005.jpg (330x271, 12K)

based
gamer girl cum is better

Attached: 37BAE76F-A78C-4F35-8487-67D7921CCFCA.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Khat tea

Hello mumbatu, how’s things?

Straight gin.

Never buying another one ever.

Daily reminder that alcohol reduces testosterone levels, and the only acceptable situation to drink is at a party or if you're trying to fuck some slut. Drinking alone in your house during normal activities is a cuck move and it's turning you into a slow fat söyboy

Water cuz I’m not an alcoholic

And here is your daily reminder you can keep your stupid opinion to yourself, cocknozzle. More whiskey for me.

Attached: Shot1276.jpg (185x153, 6K)

>you'll suffer adverse health affects from ingesting minuscule amounts of solvent very periodically
Weak bait

I make my own mead.
Good enough, I can get something sweeter with a touch of alcohol, or have something bitter with a burn behind it.
Make it for about 5$ per jar.
Anyone want the recipe?

Daily reminder your testosterone only suffers from frequent heavy drinking and can improve from light drinking due to a direct increase in libido
Dipshit

Sure
Meade is basically honey wine, right?

get reading comprehension scrub

Hell yeah nordfren

cosmoline, vodka and spite.

bourbon

>from this day forward I will never buy or consume samuel adams brand alcohol, ever.

Nothing is better after a long day at the range with my CZ

Attached: Soylent-bottles-close.jpg (2260x1547, 753K)

Sounds comfy.

Water

Attached: IMG_20160912_175852.jpg (1441x1070, 389K)

Glass of cold zero water while the dishwasher cycles. (Yes, I was my RF85 Anderson in the dishwasher).

Attached: PicsArt_01-21-04.45.16.jpg (1717x1903, 903K)

*wash

I've always been curious about the dishwasher method, does it really make your guns squeaky clean? Any rust issues come from it?

oh boy I sure love brain damage

Usually a good peaty/smokey scotch like Lagavulin 16, Talisker 57° North, or Ardbeg Corryvreckan. Sometimes I'll have a dark porter or stout while cleaning, but something about scotch and guns just feels right.

Attached: 20181118_045536.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

Yes, clean and hot, so it dries quicker, (Same reason you should rinse dishes in hot water). Then, I use canned air to blow what's left out of thr crevices.

Reassemble - shoot.

No Hoppes 9, no oil. Nothing.

OH, and no rust because I keep it dry. If it gets wet in the rain, I just dry it when I can.

2500 rounds, dry as a bone. No lube at all. My rifle is the smoothest action I've ever seen.

youtu.be/mbcaZlNIPTk

>What do you drink when you clean your funs?

For the Arsenal and the Saiga?

Vodka.

Everything else?

Whiskey.

Classy

Attached: 1553286738840.jpg (400x400, 11K)

>Weihenstephaner
The patrician's choice. Luckily I live close to Germany so most decent supermarkets sell it.

I do not drink for I am a mick paddy cracker and if I took up the bottle I would not be able to put it down. Ocassionally when I want to treat myself I'll have an ice cold Mexican Coke out of a glass bottle.

Attached: 1544194515455.jpg (453x450, 40K)

pepsi cola or something like fanta

Checked m8 and best drink

Attached: 20190323_150118.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

>he doesnt call his Mosin his Lyudmila
fag

Water

Melted lard

Also used as CLP on metallic and wood parts

I prefer Natalia for my SKS, she looks more like a Natalia

> it will be a limited edition

Had some of this last time with homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Holy shit was it good, but I can't find it anymore.

Attached: Great-Divide-22nd-Anniversary.jpg (960x691, 34K)

Really depends on what I was shooting
>Anything American
Tennessee or Kentucky bourbon from a smaller distillery.
>One of my Mausers
Something schnapps based usually, occasionally I will drink something related to the country of use not origin.
>One of my Mosins
Only one choice, vodka
>My Lee Enfield
Tea. But I make sure to pour some into a nearby body of water in rebellion.
>Any of my Japanese guns
Sake. I prefer it warmed.
>My Canadian Ross rifles
Canadian whiskey
>Everything else
I have a bunch that should pair with wine, but I really don't like wine so I drink them with beer. Either local from a local craft brewery or Yuengling.

this

Nothing because I’ve got the cirrhosis

Hahaha cripple bitch

Enjoy that small sick and beer belly fat faggit

Brew your own, friendo. It's good fun and (if you do it right) you are rewarded with copious amounts of alcohol that tends to be far better quality than anything you'll buy in a store (especially for the price, I brew for about 90c/beer).
>When There Are Nine, a Belgian Brut IPA, takes its name from the the 86-year-old's declaration that "there will be enough women on the Supreme Court when there are nine."
Wow fucking cringe, so not only are they naming it after an authoritarian anti-gun bitch, but they're specifically referencing an overtly anti-male statement she made.
Was buying their beer by the case up to this weekend because they bottle in crown cap bottles that I can reuse, looks like now I'll buy blank empties until I can find a better brewery to patronize. Why do so many companies do this shit now? Do they not know it's going to cause a huge shitstorm and cut into their bottom line?

Attached: 20190308_231634.jpg (933x700, 632K)

Found the faggot

Seconding this user. Brewing is fun. I usually get 45+ beers from one kit.

point?
the Hillary Hole was “limited” but I still won’t buy another S&W

>drinking while handling firearms
I swear Jow Forums is one of the dumbest boards in the internet; however, you know what? go ahead, drink while handling firearms. Less retards to shit up this board.

Attached: DEG5AL2n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

You need to be 18 to post here

>doesn’t know his limits
Fags like you with no self control are the reason we live in a nanny state

coffee

Attached: Kona blends.jpg (1008x756, 234K)

So you're a normalfag, a little bitch, and hate fun?

Reddit might be more your speed, dude.

Is it a meme? It sounds kinda good.

Nevermind, that looks kind of gross. I was picturing a coke float type drink.

I like to boof it for better absorption and hold it in with my favorite buttplug.

I can get it at the grocery stores here in Georgia. I've even seen it at gas stations.

It just now occurred to me I can bring the whole French press into another room and not have to get up and refill my mug. God damn sometimes I have trouble with the simplest shit.

Disgusting, never drinking it again. Now that I'm in wisconsin though there isn't much reason to.

On topic I'd say Leinenkugel's creamy dark (regular leinies is good too but you always see their gay fruity beers for sale on tap), spotted cow, or wild turkey 101

Attached: Chosenbeer.png (1024x768, 1.76M)

Water with lemon. I'm trying to watch my diet

Wow bro, did you know if you drink too much of that water you can die?? Clearly you need to stop drinking anything at all for your own good. You can thank me later.

My nigga. Best cheap whiskey.

Wait, you're telling me Leinenkugel's has more than just their seasonal?

>named after an anti federalist
>support some bureaucrat cunt
What the fuck is wrong with them?

I know, right? The seasonals are shit but they are a good brewer.

Im happy for you user