Pitbull Defense

What's the best defense against pibbles and their deluded owners? Unfortunately, I have a few in the area that I walk my dog.

Attached: pibble_owners.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeVNU7X_Fzc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq43lLu02qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nGff7kKIe2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tCxO1X2amcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pepperspray. even more effective than a gun against most animals.

I assume you own a nu-dog that can't defend itself against a pitbull, in which case just carry mace like a normal woman would.

It's better in the sense that it keeps things clean and can leave the police out of an incident but saying it's more effective than shooting an animal is retarded.

Nigger pitbull mom detected

unless you get a clean shot there's a good chance you just hurt and further agitate a strong dog. or a bear. there's a reason park rangers advice to use mace against bears instead of shooting at them.

spray a pit with mace and he'll fuck off immediately

I have an 85 pound Australian dingo hybrid

Where the fuck did you get bears from

>there's a reason park rangers advice to use mace against bears instead of shooting at them.
Because they've been taken over by leftist environmentalist faggots.

Used a pipe wrench on my neighbor's pit when it broke through my fence and attacked my German Shepherd. Little cunt went all twitchy after a few lumps on the head. Highly recommend.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-202227_Google.jpg (1069x993, 221K)

Have you ever seen a dog get shot before? They hardly put up the imaginary fight you're thinking of, little fuckers will drop easy
>dumb nigger

Agreed, I've seen plenty of videos on FB of morons trying to get sympathy when their dog gets shot to death with a cops pussy 9mm.

Even more than a knife?

ok kid

youtube.com/watch?v=oeVNU7X_Fzc

pitbull is shot at 2:33

all it does is whine for literally 20 seconds and then continue its rampage. guarantee if he shot some bear spray at it, it would have been more effective

Attached: blini.png (514x662, 281K)

Or they dont want to deal with having a massive bearhunt to wipe out multiple bears so the remains can be retreived. Went on a trip to anchorage in 2017. The air base there had two contractors eaten by bears and they killed 11 to find the right one. Got a bonus bear with human remains they were not looking for.

these white people are so stupid

>all it does is whine for literally 20 seconds and then continue its rampage.
Did you watch that video? It stopped being overly aggressive after that...

I conquer. The pipe wrench is Jow Forumsentucky approved and tested.

Attached: IMG_7286.jpg (605x900, 78K)

it certainly didn't get blown away like you were implying. it was able to walk around.

Rampage? You're a fucking retard, he shot him once in the paw or some shit and he was done for, dog ceased his niggerness and ran away, had he put one in his dome he would have dropped him, shut the fuck up with your bear spray memes

looks like that bitch got in the krabby patty vault

bear spray is statistically proven to stop a bear(or other animals) more than shooting it. it's because the bear has a highly sensitive nose, and when you spray chemicals designed to completely fuck up its sensory organs, it shuts the bear down.

I'm not the other poster but all he said was that they drop easy. That wasn't a direct hit and it stopped for a good 20 seconds like you even said.

U must be onions, I got attacked by the neighbors pit and my entire hand was in it's mouth. You know what I fucking did? I picked it off the ground and slammed it as hard as I could. He let go, I had a scar around wrist where teeth were locked in. A single dog should not be a problem for an adult male.
The only time you should be worried is when they are in packs.

Holy shit.

Attached: C'he Chem.gif (271x214, 8K)

No he went right back to running around and growling and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq43lLu02qQ
>expose both dogs to a can of pepper spray
>pibble continues to chew innocent dog's face off
Get a steel baton to crack it's spine with, or have a knife to hit it's major arteries/heart and bleed it out quick. People try to stop these dogs by kicking them, tasing them, spraying them, and nothing works.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGff7kKIe2Y
Apparently someone shoved their finger in the dog's butthole to stop it in a venice beach fight, but I wouldn't enjoy doing that, I'm not a gay blacked bald muscle bdsm fag of the furry world.

Attached: stock-vector-vascular-system-of-the-dog-vector-illustration-311468435.jpg (1500x1600, 576K)

>conquer
Nigga, go back to grade school

Good job man, they’re the niggers of dogs. How dare they attack the master breed of German Shepherd

>talking about pitbulls
>takes discussion to bears and liberal park ranger policies.
Fucking faggots are always the fucking same.

10mm, stun gun, and good pair of stomping boots

Lady should have honestly just strangled it to death

Also, they suck at choking the pitbull. U want it to actually stop? Poke it's eyes, or get it in an actual headlock and squeeze. It's physically can not keep locked down if it's losing oxygen.

>Watching video
>Why are these white people being such pussies about it lmao
>A black guy would be beating it way before this
>Black guy in basketball shorts comes by and kicks it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Scrunchface.jpg (390x310, 28K)

What’s the best caliber to carry to protect against pits and bears?

12 gauge or water spray

What would the dog's reaction be to you grabbing it's leg and breaking it? You know, in case there wasn't anything around to hit it or shoot it.

I’m talking handguns
You’re better off just going for the eyes/head or spine

>You’re better off just going for the eyes/head or spine
I'm saying if you don't have a tool or anything. I get jamming your finger in it's eye but what if that just angers it and now it's after you? Would breaking it's leg not be a good first step?

The statistics on bear spray are complicated- sometimes bear spray doesn't stop an attack. You should have an effective gun as a backup to bear spray; if a situation looks like the bear is charging or about to do so, maybe skip the bear spray and just shoot it.
Depends on where you live. Concealed carry licenses are near impossible to get where I live. I carry as much pocket knife as the law allows me to in case I need to slash and stab a niggerdog. Remember, you slash along the tendons and muscles of the jaws, and then stab it some more in vital areas if it's still coming at you, or pull back further when cutting it's jaw muscles and tendons until you cut the carotid artery and jugular vein. If you live in a freedom state then you can probably send a pit nigger to hell with a .38 or .380 if need be- so yeah, your subcompact 9mm will certainly do the job.

Any day when a pit nigger is removed is a good day.

Attached: 1541878191799.jpg (1080x715, 70K)

>german shepherd
>master breed

enjoy your dog going down in the hips by 6 while my mal is still going strong as fuck at 10

Breaking its leg should actually work for you, but it’s very hard to go and stomp or just snap it’s leg while it’s chasing or sinking his jaws deep into your flesh. That’s why if you can just stomp on it’s spine or if it’s biting you then go for the eyes or just the head in general

There’s a reason German Shepherds are every 1st world country’s military dog breed

>implying they arent all belgians now
youre retarded

Cost effective, easy to train. Not they are superior it's just a lot fucking easier than taking the time to invest in breeds that are better health, bigger, or stronger. They are the Swiss army knife of dogs. They only need then for 5-6 years so what do they care if we dog can't walk on it's 6-7th year. They will just replace them

Grab by the leg, put your foot on it's shoulder, and rip that leg exactly how it's not supposed to go. Then if it's still confrontational curb stomp the back part of it's head as hard as you can.

shoot it with your gun retard

Well, if it's a pitbull I'm going to find a stick thicker than my thumb or a rock and bash it's head in anyway, I just want to make it an easier target and distract it from it's target with the leg.

Pepper spray is not very effective against dogs. Feel free to google it.

OP here.

I live in La Republica de Tejas, so CCW shouldn't be that hard to get for now

A preemptive strike is probably your best bet.

Went up against one with a steak knife, would not recommend melee weapons. Get spray, preferably, because it will be effective and not permanently harm your dog if you're forced to use it close up, unlike a gun which will almost certainly kill the pibble but could just as easily hit your dog since there's probably a lot of movement going on.

Shit, never mind , stab the niggerdog to death, or better yet shoot it the second you see it walking loose.

a lion. pitbulls arent afraid of other dogs or humans, and bears are afraid of dogs.

but nobody fucks with a lion brah. or a tiger.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCxO1X2amcU

Fuck you, coalburner. You don't realize that normal dogs are not supposed to randomly snap in a crowded urban park. It's not all about you

dude when i was deployed we had to put down a stray dog that was infested with all kinds of disease, to end it's suffering. so my mate walked up to it and gave it a shot straight in the head from like 2 meters. the fucking thing started yowling and ran off, spreading blood everywhere, and we had to spray it to put it down. shit was horrible. i asked a vet later when i was back home, and it turns out that dogs' brains are triangular. that was a very kind dog, and a fucking 7.62 AK. now imagine trying to shoot a dog with your 9mm.

pepperspray is just 100% safe, you can't miss.

start beating the shit out of the owner

A regular handgun with hollow point ammunition. And fast follow up shots are a must. The more rounds you can get into the beast, the better. Go for the chest, and if the owner turns on you they are an enemy combatant too (and you can actually prove your case)

Just stomp its face in then light it on fire just to be sure.

magdump 10mm to its torso

Unironically shove your finger in its ass
Its spread amongst pitbull owners are one of the few ways to break their bite

And if you're a poorfag, get a Kabar. Let the dog bite onto something and get as many wounds into the underbelly or side of the neck as possible

You know bullets do a lot more than enter right
Like break bones, rip organs, burst bowels, literally splitting your muscles in two etc.

see
it's just my experience from that incident, i'd prefer mace over a gun to fend off dogs

Fukkin kek

Attached: 12345.jpg (500x375, 76K)

>didint use .45 for maximum stoppin powah
Spotted your problem
Next time my neighbors little beaner Chihuahua starts going nuts ill be sure to do just that, blast him to a fine mist

Attached: 927.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Bears don't normally charge out of predatory instinct. It's either a mother with cubs, or a defensive male. So of course bears will be deterred.

Pitbulls are a different story. Took me forever to get this pic because satan lovers tried to censor this shit

Attached: Samuel_Henry_Alken_-_Bull_Baiting.jpg (1926x1303, 822K)

Memes wise the wheelbarrow technique and .357 sig are the stereotypes for properly stopping pibbles depending on circumstance. Realistically mace and anything 9mm or up would be the recommendation. Also be sure to keep an eye on the owner, people do stupid things when their fur babies are on the line.
You're full of shit when it comes to that story, bear spray studies are almost universally laughably biased, and nothing complements mace like a pair of running shoes and a gun. Handguns work fine on bear more than 95% of the time. They'll do the same or better on an aggressive dog.

>headshots dont result like the movies
Wow color me shocked it's not like theres literally hundreds of accounts of humans surviving these self-inflicted or anything
>I shot an animal and it didnt die
>therefore I choose to carry something other than a gun
Lmao

Also
>what is blitzkreig
>what is deep war

You don't stop a charging animal with one shot. You fire until it's stops charging or it bites you (then it's hand-to-hand fighting). You won't even have time to get a sight picture anyway.

t. attacked by a rabid human before

Distraction bacon. No seriously, dogs are terribly easy to bribe.

But if you want something more practical a good walking stick would do. Pitbulls weigh something like 60-70 pounds while most humans are at least 100 pounds. You could probably stop that dog by sitting on it but the stick helps keep you from being bitten. Just keep your own dog on a short leash and the tip of the walking stick between you and the pitbull.

Would you kindly pick that wrench up and beat that dog to death?

.22lr hollow points

That comes after

>start beating the shit out of the owner
this. or shoot them. you may or may not live but you solved the problem

Attached: 3X_eEcop.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Wrap your left arm in a hoodie and then take your knife in your right hand and cut its throat. Opposite if you're a lefty.

this is the best defense.

Attached: 1546256603609.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

This thread is making me consider buying pepper spray. What are some good brands?

>Be inna house fucking around in the kitchen.
>Hear When Animals Attack noises
>Be reminded you're now fucking old
>Look outside and the across the street neighbors repeat offender bad dog is literally chewing itself bloody through my fucking houses faggot previous owners halfassed side fence to get to my kid.
>Kid has hauled ass into the house past me in the doorway and the fucking pibble is still tearing ass to get in the yard
>Run out and punt that slobbering fucks snout right the fuck back through the shitty fence as hard as I could.
>It wasn't super effective but it worked good enough to get it to scurry off acrioss the street for a minute
>Grab some shit nearby and cover the hole. return with 92fs and a board to cover it better.
>Fucking dindog owners show the fuck up as it's resumed throwing it self at the fence as I point the gun.
>[Don shoot mah dawg he a good boi noises]
>Wrangle it back, getting bit in the process.
>Shit's gone the next day.

Attached: bearposter.jpg (756x324, 53K)

kek

I have offed these things...several of them

with a pistol and my car

my summer child...you must make your
bullets find worthy flesh. neck shots and head shots do the trick.

they dies instantly from .45 and from getting run over...

:)

most of these are actually czech. germ*n ones have the subcanine short backlegs and cant run or jump

If a pitbull attacks my dog and I kill him with a knife or a gun would I be fucked?

You shoot the dog.

Pitbulls are garbage, I would instantly poke pitbull's eyes out if I ever see it near my pug

Depends on where you live. In rural Georgia, the sheriff will tell you to shoot it and bury it. There's a lot of nigger ponies down here and they love getting shot according to the news.

Attached: 1553211441531.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

I love how this is still being posted. This place is great.

>If your dog is sprayed with pepper spray, they are likely to be experiencing a significant amount of discomfort. Pepper spray causes significant burning sensations in the eyes, nose and mucous membranes. This non-lethal weapon has the same effects on dogs as it does on people

i did that and it says this. i was sprayed with pepperspray more than once and it was hell.

>What's the best defense against pibbles and their deluded owners

steel-toed boots

In most cases, no. Between general self-defense and laws that let you call animals trying to kill your domestic animals, you should be in the clear.

what if I poke it eyes out

Gas the Pitts, breed war now

Attached: zRMAmbI.jpg (750x908, 257K)

Why don't you engage in some community service and kill the pitbull?

I mean, with what, your fuckin bare hands? No probably not. You're just going to fuck your hand up when it gnaws your fingers off. Don't let any shitbull close to your dog in the first place.

The best thing to do is go berserk. Having a high adren output helps. Always carry a very very sharp knife... You must not hesitate

aren't golden retrievers among the most dumb and kindhearted dogs of all? why would they want a war with anyone?

Treats and more kibble

The herding breeds must ally with retrievers for the sake ourselves and our progeny against the pibble menace

Attached: Collie5.jpg (1024x768, 274K)

lmao are you fucking retarded? Pepper spray is barely effective against people and you want to use it on a fucking pitbull. Holy shit dude.

Attached: pitbulls2.webm (222x400, 1.91M)