McNig

What ever happened to him?

Attached: 8006C2C1-E659-40CA-9045-9E35D39D4F2B.jpg (968x853, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BPAzRILWApE
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/11/the-3-arrests-in-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-shooting/417786/
unicornriot.ninja/2017/scarsella-trial-part-one-jury-selection-unicorn-riot-subpoenaed-opening-statements/
youtube.com/watch?v=eEswP_HSFV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: BNntA8yz.jpg (1252x1252, 144K)

He was actually VA governor Ralph Northam in blackface.

Does anyone have the full video of this saved? McNig’s YouTube channel is gone

youtu.be/BPAzRILWApE

either he's living happily ever after with his galil and daki or the glownigs got him after the bundy ranch shit settled down and no one payed attention anymore

Attached: 1536182078944.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

all the newfags ran McNiggerator off.

In jail.

was wondering this myself a few days ago. he was a cool trip. according to hearsay on Jow Forums, he went to jail because of the bundy ranch happening but I have not seen any proof of that

Probably the latter, he said he was trying to stay low profile after that.

I'd like to think he's still laying low operating innawoods and the feds never picked up on him, no way to know for sure unfortunately

What happened to squid?
What happened to draco?
What happened to Ricky Recon?
What happened to Hunter 1-3 actual?

this makes sense. If he went to prison there would likely have been some paper trail of documents with his name on them
>maybe he is lurking this thread O_o

pretty sure ricky posts occasionally

squid iirc changed his trip and still posts
draco, not sure
ditto with ricky
and I'm not sure hunter ever existed in the first place as more than a pseduonym to shitpost under, people still hunterpost all the time

What happened to Salesman 2.0?
What happened to his bike?

i miss gayblackhusband

What happened to my youth?
What happened to my motivation?

IDK, Black Powder Ranger's paper trail went cold.

Didn't Ricky go RRC?

dead hunting stgs in syria was the story we were all told

p. sure salesman was the guy that joined up with the peshmerga and got ded'd in Syria

You don’t have the full webm?

nope sorry m8

he's serving 15 years in prison, i've seen his facility location posted in the last few months. to deep in the mn doc subnet for me to go find it again though.

>mn doc
is that minnesota department of corrections?

that was my intention, they may go by different acronyms

lmao fuckin hell its a black star wars kid

I had his yahoo email address.

>Didn't Ricky go RRC?
Are we still buying that Ricky was actually 2/75? Really?

and now the biggest question of them all, where is boof ?

boof shows up occasionally, as does Drake although he apparently moved away from that exquisite deck.

Gonna need a quick rundown on this guy

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/11/the-3-arrests-in-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-shooting/417786/

a couple trips went to a protest to shitpost irl
next day one went back and got himself in some trouble

Attached: 1550092040097.gif (380x380, 854K)

Fucking classic

I would but it's easier to just c/p the copypasta:

Scarsella, modern hero of the white man

For anyone who wants a comprehensive summary of this case:

This guy, Scarsella, was a tripfag on Jow Forums named BlackPowderRanger. He and some other tripfag named Saigamarine (who later turned witness for the prosecution in order to save his own skin...) videotaped themselves going to a BLM protest, where they spewed stupid memes and did their best to irl troll the people they talked to on camera. Obviously, the people they were trolling found out about this and were not too happy about it. As such, when Scarsella decided to visit the BLM protest again four days later in order to troll them again on videotape, his traitorous buttbuddy Saigamarine probably sensed there would be trouble and decided to stay home. He was right. They ended up in an altercation with a large group of protesters that ended in a situation where Scarsella shot into a crowd and claimed self-defense.

Unfortunately for him, his activities on the internet came back to bite him in the ass massively. Aside from the video he made with Saigamarine from the first trip, where they talked about how they were attending the protests in order to incite the protesters, he had literally years worth of texts and posts talking about how he thought black people were subhumans who should be exterminated and how he wanted to engineer a situation where he could shoot them and get away with it. That being said, this was hardly the only reason why he was convicted. Here's the complete trial transcript (it's in 10 parts): unicornriot.ninja/2017/scarsella-trial-part-one-jury-selection-unicorn-riot-subpoenaed-opening-statements/

Got more if wanted, particularly his court room antics, but that's the gist of it.

The best part was when he was forced to explain in open court what a 'loli' is and why he thought there was one that needed rescuing.

This
It's seriously the biggest piece of evidence against MainCore in literal decades

thats slightly retarded

Scarsella got what he deserved. Fuck tripfags, they all belong in gulags anyway.

Who is mcnig and ima' need a quick rundown on him

>dismissing the case because of the backstory
>dismissing the fact its evidence that the government is unlawfully targetting and monitoring certain individuals and more than likely has a laundry list of your shitposts ready to be used against you
>implying this isnt direct evidence of MainCore
You know this is exactly what they want, right?

Draco died of obesity at age 19

Read the thread you low-browed Paki.

Whatever happened to HM?

>what happened to the salesman? What happened to his bike?
Based on the second question, I'm pretty sure you know what happened to uncle Johnny. I haven't thought about him in awhile. Did the rolls of film ever get developed? For those that don't know:
>uncle Johnny was one of our greatest tripfags
>said he was Chechnyan, was in America on a work visa or some such shit
>would post all sorts of interesting shit on here
>how to make souped up pellet rifles, homemade flamethrowers, homemade mortars, how to stickweld with a car battery and wire coat hanger, etc.
>civil war in Syria gets going>make Johnny tells us he's going there- existential crisis, drinking a lot and feels life is going nowhere, etc.
>conjecture about a bunch of STG44s in shipping containers
Part two inbound, lads.

>part two inbound
>not even at post length
Dont bother retard
>supporting Chechens by any means whatsoever
Big oof from me

post antics

tripfags should unironically hang

what happened to say/k/uya and flandre

I miss Chief Thunder, he was truly the hero of our time.

Scarsella was the white guy, though- that doesn't tell us what happened to McNiggerator
>we all assume that he's gun running motherfucking Nazi assault rifles
>he goes to Syria
>one of the first updates we get is that him and his biker bros got ambushed by bandits
>he gets his head bashed in and they cut off his trigger finger
>uncle Johnny is Inna coma for a few days, in a hospital which is of course crumbling around him
>he dies
>he had a camera, old school with film
>bandits didn't take it because not worth very much
>turns out that whatever he wanted to do over there, one of his primary objectives was to be a war correspondent
And that's what I know.
Go back to plebbit you gen Z kike

Based and redpilled.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Last I talked to him about 3 years ago on FB he was sort of bouncing around the US, slightly paranoid and rightfully so of the Feds after whole Bundy Ranch incident. GQG said he pops in there from time to time but I haven't seen his trip active in years personally, maybe check archive to see his last post?

He lurks. He posts rarely cause some legal body was investigating him so he was "laying low".

He's not dead.
He's not in jail.
He's not a fed (except as in that he's a vet).

What happened to Zed and That Guy. They were my fav

Woah where is the proof that this dude died?

Can someone give me a rundown on Bundy Ranch? Nobody here ever talks about it in depth

Don't Banepost IRL

Dr8co got doxxed hardcore. Also had some guns stolen from him a few years back, not from the doxxing I don't believe. I was friends with him on FB before I deleted mine, he's got a cute GF

Where is the proof of anything ever on the 4chinz? That's what I remember, that's how it went down. He gave a cousin or close friend of his that went to Syria his tripcode, that dude told us what happened to him.

They found enough evidence on his fucking phone, why are you diving headlong into tinfoil shit? He talked about wanting to piss off blacks so that he would have an excuse to shoot them. The guy was a fucking idiot. I wish more tripfags would commit retarded crimes so they would end up in jail and for the rest of us with a functioning brain to have something to laugh at.

>do you have any evidence to back this up
>ppssshh, what even IS evidence?
Yeah that's what I thought

Hello

t. McNig

>flandre
last I heard he was sticking dragunov barrels in some /cgl/ trap that started posting here for a bit. He's still alive and uploaded a Galil assembly video a few months ago.
>sa/k/uya
I think is still around as user now.

Attached: 15YEARS.png (924x141, 16K)

you must be new around here

You're the jaw point. I say YOU'RE McNig!

>they found enough evidence on his phone
Ah yes must explain why they had literal years of social media monitoring and message logs dating back long before the shooting
And again, I ask you to answer this WITHOUT dodging the question: You know this is what they want, right? For you to automatically dismiss it because you dont agree with it?
You are aware the goal is to create conflict within the firearms community so those persecuted have less defense... right user?.. I mean you cant possibly be that ignorant, right..?

Rundown?

A bunch of militia esque members, Libertarians, and sovereigns basically stood their ground, armed, against an armed Bureua of Land Management over some cattle grazing tax fee or something to that extent. The feds basically got punked and supposedly have been targeting people from the even since. This was kind of the end to the old libertarian era, but it was pretty dope. The feds did end up shooting and killing one of the Bundy people in the weeks or months following the incident after they tried to block their vehicle/arrest. I believe charges were dropped against the rest of them

>not reading the reply chain
Way to discredit yourself, champ
>posting claims without evidence
>beats around the bush when someone asks for said evidence
No, YOU must be
PS: desuarchive

>Ah yes must explain why they had literal years of social media monitoring and message logs dating back long before the shooting
Hello where's the proofs?
> You know this is what they want, right? For you to automatically dismiss it because you dont agree with it?
I watched the case when it happened and the facts show he's a retard. I don't care if he's racist or not. That doesn't even factor into my opinion. He intentionally went out of his way in an attempt to manufacture a situation where he would be "forced" to shoot.
>You are aware the goal is to create conflict within the firearms community so those persecuted have less defense... right user?.. I mean you cant possibly be that ignorant, right..?
What was created? Scarsella did it to himself.

Flanders rarely frequents but you can find him occasionally in discord and groupme
Hes pretty much totally out of the game at this point, only doing small, mostly personal work here and there
Say/k/uya posted sometime late last year

Hunter is a real guy, who has posted OC plenty of times to prove he is the real cock sucking faggot he is.

>this guy can't provide evidence for a literally unverifiable occurrence, he must be full of shit

>desuarchive
right, because that's going to have footage of johnnylabs going to Syria and getting schwacked? fucking idiot

>Can someone give me a rundown on Bundy Ranch?

>old fudd has been letting his cattle graze on federal land for years
>feds gave him several warnings to stop doing it
>feds fine him
>old fudd doesn't want to pay
>feds approach him in person and tell him to keep his cattle on his land
>he says no and threatens the feds
>feds respond with swat team
>boomers and larpers alike show up to defend said retard because they don't know the full story
>Old fudd lies and says "gubment gon take muh land"

>because that's going to have footage
Uh, no, it'll have their posts in question logged for people to look up freely, like any post on Jow Forums. And the fact that you're so adamant toward NOT providing literally anything to back it up only worsens your standing.

Based

Whatever happened to red skull?
Whatever happened to Marisa?
Why didn't Duke just use a different trip?
Why doesn't boof Ivan-post anymore?

Boof still posts

Anybody remember a fella from 7-8 years ago?

Canadian dude, had an AK or two, tripped hard. He was around for a grip and then vanished.

Also: if anyone has a screen cap of someone writing a lament about being buried in cosmoline, could you post it? I think that post came from my first post ever on Jow Forums. I'd thrown my fresh from the box Mosin on my bed and someone gave me shit about how there'd be cosmoline on my sheets.

I miss the old days, guys.

>The old days
This board used to have traffic. Nowadays I see threads staying up for almost a week.

Wasn't there a tripfag (or group of tripfags) who went down to one of the BLM protests to troll and IRL shitpost? As any non-retard would expect shit got way out of hand, they ended up shooting at a few people, claiming self defense but it was really bullshit?

I thought maybe that was McNig involved in that but not sure.

You're mixing events there, the guy got shot when he and a bunch of guys, including the Bundy's kids, took over BLM land in OR over some bullshit the feds pulled end running double jeopardy to fuck over some trashy farmers.

he very easily could have been Jow Forumsatfishing us and just retired his trip persona in a dramatically Jow Forums way. i used to talk to him here and haven't noticed anyone else salesmanesque since though.

Not as Ivan.

How about read the entire fucking thread above your post.

It's weird, I've visited Jow Forums on and off for the last 5-7 years or so and it feels so much more dead and with 1/3 the actual good, cool information it used to. What happened? Where did everybody go?

Oh ok my mistake, it's been a minute.

OPchan, who knows where else. I know /tv/ is a very high volume board now, I hang out there alot

How about no

Even then though is OPchan really that popular? There's not a lot of places like Jow Forums with a similar type of broad discussion so I can't think of many places where people would have left to

Some highlights from the trial transcript include
>Saigamarine had to explain to the court what terms like "dindu," "loli," "cultural enrichment," and "making the fire rise" mean.
>Scarsella somehow managed to get into West Point and then got himself kicked out of West Point, when modern West Point is so permissive that even fucking idiots like that communist bastard Rapone can graduate
>One of Scarsella's fellow defendants took the stand over the advice of his attorney. Said attorney actually made a statement about this that went onto the court record so he wouldn't be accused of incompetence regarding his client's sheer stupidity
>This fellow defendant decided the best way he could use his time on the stand was to brag about Scarsella's marksmanship with a handgun under stress
>Scarsella and co. were unable to articulate a reason why they ran AWAY from help when the protest was taking place literally right outside a police station with police officers surveilling the situation 24/7
>Every single witness for the defense was extremely weak. Nearly all of them admitted to being under the influence of alcohol or marijuana at the time the incident took place, and their stories should have easily become inconsistent under cross-examination by an attorney that isn't a public defender
>One of Scarsella's friends, who was a police officer, was fired when the 1488 shit he talked about all the time with Scarsella came to light

was he from, or living in, texas? I feel like i fucking saw him at a range in the dfw area. dude was an RO I saw a couple times who looked sorta familiar

Yeah. Used to be poppin and not as newfaggy. Shit hurts, dude.

>Having to explain Baneposting to a court of law and a jury of your peers
Man oh man

Finicum lavoy or something like that was the shootee. Forgot the part where the cops, per protocol, attempted to murder his unarmed friends/family in the vehicle too by pumping rounds into it for an extended period of time while they were cowering in it. Surprisingly never seems to raise any eyebrows.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEswP_HSFV4