What's your favorite gun?

What's your favorite gun?

Attached: m1809percussionlock.jpg (2708x1884, 1.68M)

I change my mind about this pretty much every day but today I'd say my Steyr M9-A1

the AK-47

An94

STG-45

Attached: gerat06h-540x356.jpg (540x356, 20K)

sniper

Attached: Taurus_Judge_long_barrel.png (2400x1003, 503K)

The Akm. I’d like to try one of the counterbalanced ones in 7.62x39. Also want to get a FAL but no idea where to cop a good one for babyshitting.

Attached: C81DE397-97DB-40F0-B48F-3835887CDAE7.jpg (576x640, 46K)

>a man of interesting taste
Good man

Attached: F8BEF2B8-25FF-4317-8B31-C5C1391818F6.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

There's no stupid questions general so I'll use this thread.
What gun is this? It's probably something Austrian army uses.

Attached: pyssy.jpg (475x586, 74K)

Karabiner-S

10/22

the Assault Rifle 16 aka THE GHOST GUNS

Scavenger 6

A krag in half a wooden stock that my Great Grandfather brought back from the Pacific Theater of some dead kid they shot out of a tree. Trying to convince my dad to let me restore it.

Steyr HS .50

Thanks!

That I own? My Del-Ton Sport

That I wish I owned? A US Military Krag with Matching Bayonet.

Attached: guns.jpg (2592x1944, 944K)

Love this one! May I ask why this is your favorite? aesthetics? It's history? Did you try it?
I for one love the gun I posted because of it's history (it's an original one that's been used in combat) and it's aesthetics combined.
If I had to chose a handgun, I would go for a P08 any time for the same reasons.

>What's your favorite gun?
Any original European flintlock fowler
Brown bess any model
ANIX French musket
Enfield 53/56/58
Any two or three band snider
Any English/French/Belgian/Northern Italian and on occasion fine Albanian or Turkish flintlock holster pistol
Any pre -1888 jezail from afghan
The Gewher 88
The swiss Vetterli
Any pepperbox
Most 19th century pocket pistols be they flintlock or percussion
Any tap action flintlock or turn barrel
Any English or French/Belgian made percussion shotgun
Any original colt percussion revolver
Any original springfield musket or trapdoor
In other words any gun worth a shit historically that was well made, innovative or worth money
Give me a close up of the lock plate on that thing OP

i really really really like the FAL

Sure thing. (Don't mind the background, I put the gun back on the wall.)

Attached: closeup.jpg (3036x1600, 1.1M)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: download (1).jpg (301x167, 8K)

found the fag

My Springfield 1903

Cz75, perfection

I love the vector.
It may be a meme gun for the average gun enthusiast, but it's still a mechanically cool gun and I love its design.
I'm also a pleb that loves the look of the long barrel.
Lever actions are also pretty neato.

Attached: crb-cgy.png (512x153, 54K)

I gotta agree with you user. Owning a carbine version, the long barrel has really grown on me.

bren ten or steyr AUG

that looks goofy as fuck but I also love it.

That's really funny and I want to give you a kiss on the cheek

Muskets, they look awesome

agreed!

Non practical - Baker rifle, elegant and accurate. Fun to shoot.

Practical - M14

How am I supposed to pick just one?

Prussian 1809/39 Percussion Musket ?

Unironically my 10/22

My BRNO Model 4, it follows me to the range every time I go. It’s really slick and damn accurate, definitely one of my never sell guns.

Pic isn’t mine but it’s the same rifle.

Attached: FD6BF6A7-B599-4B67-829C-88631D0B3016.jpg (1200x259, 49K)

Any model Krag Jorgensen rifles

Great gun all the Brnos and the CZs based on them are. Finely made mini mausers.

>Krag

Come on really the krag (caveat, I have shot a wide range of guns but not a krag) its not a great rifle that's why it had a short lifespan and is relatively rarer than other US historical arms but its just not a great gun thus the 1903

>you don't get to like what I don't like
ok

I think G3s are really cool. Those, and Martini Henrys. I think that stems from watching Zulu as a child.

Attached: G3.jpg (939x408, 45K)

No, everyone likes what they likes and that's cool but it had such a short life compared to other arms that it lacks historical buzz, it lacks technical buzz as well, it was not even innovative like e.g the swiss vetterli, or mannlicher orearly clip loaders but it oes not have the same 'wow I wonder what this saw' as sniders traptoors, enfields, brown besses etc it was at the storm in a teacup in cuba and sshot some moros it was well, a mistake, and not a very well made one. I think its price/popularity has more to do with it being an early smokeless that still flies under the radar of 'not being a firearm' in the US. As a gun its not that historically or mechanically gud. The only cool thing about it was it was in the boxer rebellion so you can hold it and watch 55 days in peking. But so was nearly everything else.

Martinis are great but that cartridge is a bastard to reload compared to e.g a snider

It's not so much the history, but more about simplicity in manufacturing without the sacrifice of aesthetics.

>STG-45
>It's not so much the history, but more about simplicity in manufacturing without the sacrifice of aesthetics.

I take it neither of you own one and that you are just vidya nazifags spastically stroking each others adolf hole in public?

Probably. I was trying to find a straight blowback rifle, but there wasn't any. I really do have a love affair with blowback designs for some reason

Steyr Mannlicker 1895

Indeed :-)

I have the most fun with my Chink 1887, so I'd have to go with the 1887. I like it because it's an odd and unique design that John Browning was able to pull off just by being told "make a lever action repeating shotgun instead".

Attached: 1887Tree.jpg (3264x2448, 3.01M)

Europoorean with no food.

My .357 ruger blackhawk. Can also shoot 9 mill

Attached: JrCeyXU.jpg (2765x3686, 855K)