Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1532740511817.png (294x478, 386K)

First for you're all fags

Are there any images of qt RCMP officers

Attached: 1553255536244.jpg (686x1024, 109K)

>not leaving petty bullshit behind in the last thread

Attached: 1492638277779.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

nth for soup putting on a trip when his ban expires

Who's the faggot mod that keeps deleting my posts

Don't bring that shit in cangen you fucks
We have enough unbridled faggotry as it is

8th for bloopball!

What would it take to hand them in? Would 4x of the initial value including add ons be enough?

Attached: Cuck.jpg (1439x2392, 898K)

Post guns

Attached: 20190323 215610.jpg (1240x602, 328K)

>no timestamp
PFFFT
Just kidding user, looks good. No sights though, what's up with that

just got the last few parts recently. nothing ahead of the receiver is even attached properly.

! ! !

Attached: 20190322_160612.jpg (1932x2576, 529K)

what optic you gonna get senpai

Ill post a couple to get the thread moving

Attached: 20190201_173303.jpg (2880x2160, 2.35M)

Attached: jordanpetersenfashwave.png (960x1200, 1.88M)

This is cangen, not ausgen.

probably just use the Razor 1-6x off my AR in the short term since I haven't decided how much magnification I actually want. Considering Leupold Mk6 3-18x.

Kek. Don't hate. Its great fun

I want this more than anything else that has ever been posted in cangen.

With the long barrel

Attached: 20180630_194808.jpg (2160x2160, 2.59M)

Muh carry handle optic

Attached: 20181026_161726.jpg (2160x2160, 1.83M)

CRAFM fags report in

>indoor range
Never been to one but that seems deeply unpleasant

is that a barska?

Attached: 1548621604364.gif (678x422, 155K)

ur mom is a barska...nk

is it? They're the only company I'm aware of that makes them

Yes

how well do these short 10 rounders work on bullpups? is it difficult to stick them in?

Attached: mft-lar-15-pistol-magazine-.223-5.56-10-round.jpg (650x650, 43K)

they work fine but the tavor has a fat jewish ass and it usually likes longer things rammed in there. Still doable, though.

I like them with my tavor. Fits, feels, and looks great IMO. Although they could be troublesome while doing competition shooting.

Got a new job that pays a lot better. Bought two guns in two weeks. What was your latest purchase frens?

mind posting pic with one on?

There are old Colt optics still around, and Brownells just announced a new retro Colt-Scope lookalike.

Just passed the RPAL. What should I get first?

Something with a short barrel to feel superior to burgers.

Why is this allowed?

Attached: heresy.jpg (750x486, 49K)

If you are a firearms enthusiast, you are obligated to support freedoms. Freedom comes at a steep cost, including but not limited to designs & modifications that aren't to your liking.

DELET THIS PROBLEMATIC POST, GOY

Attached: brentontarrantbombsquad.png (714x401, 225K)

do these ever break?

Attached: 5a7a3be73431f.image.jpg (400x225, 13K)

Is that an sks?
And if so, where can i get that chassis ?

Just get a vz, Jesus Christ

Attached: 1501983234291.jpg (600x452, 22K)

It's a moving mechanical part. One that by it's very design is repeatedly struck by a different fast moving mechanical part. So yes, they break.

I don't think freedom is worth it if such abominations are allowed to exist.

how often have you actually replaced your firing pins?

You heard it here first, Canada.

Personally, never. But to answer the question "No, these don't ever break" would be a lie. It sounds like you should have asked the question "How often do these break"

I'm (mostly) joking.

Anyone use Federal Independence 5.56 55gr? How is the quality compared to something like AE or PMC

Should I get a norchinko 10.5"?

Attached: 1500705981525.jpg (242x251, 82K)

>Should I buy a gun
the answer is always yes. Unless it's Taurus.

All about the same as far as I've seen. 2-3MOA out of a decent AR.

Is federal xm80 corrosive?

Attached: RICEFIELDS.png (695x458, 508K)

federal doesnt make any corrosive ammo. pretty sure nobody but russians and chinks do.

My T97 doesn’t accept it well. Had to file the mag down a little bit in spots.

T97 magwells are tighter than a virgins cunt.

Ok. I was just wondering because the brass had annealing, and looked like repackaged surp. Didn't know if the states ever made any corrosive ammo back in the day

>brass had annealing
pretty sure all Federal / American Eagle brass out of Lake City has this, 308 and 556.

One day, when the house of cards collapses around us and the lake of fire claims us all, God will ask why, and we will have to answer.

Attached: more heresy.jpg (2048x1536, 244K)

Attached: Leafpol.png (599x611, 175K)

>discord
>Jow Forums
Fuck off2

gross

Attached: knight-in-spewy-armour.jpg (621x621, 71K)

We have a firearms channel. Come join the discussion.

How about no

glowniggers OUT

The price of Russian SKSes are bound to go up, right?
Should I just buy crates of them and store them in my basement?

Follow-up question: If I'm wrong-handed will I get slapped in the face by brass constantly?

go to cop school and post your own pic sexy

Yes, they'll go up, but no, you'll have a hard time selling them.

make sure it has a shell deflector

It does but every vid of it I saw seemed to fling brass quite a bit backwards

If Jow Forums tried to join the police, it would be something like this.

Attached: tackleberry.jpg (400x250, 24K)

It's a one off. Not him, but I think it was select shooting supplies that posted it

My bad, it was wanstalls

Visited Ottawa awhile ago and chatted up some RCMP girls in front of the parliament building on the street. Had some pics but no idea where that flash drive is. Real cute too, breezy job to be leaning on a car all day gossiping.

I'd rather die than ever become a pig.

Remember to keep some full length pinned magazines around so when the shit hits the fan you can definitely not take out the pin

Pearce Armoury makes something similar

anyone here with the rwa 180?

Attached: 1550910632063.gif (450x245, 3.85M)

>Always Ornery Communist

I'm pretty grateful for her.
I mean we're not the country with the most stupid high-profile politician in the world anymore.

I fondled one. Feels good and probably functions fine but good God they're an eyesore

Many countries have had stupid politicians. Look at the previous president of South Korea. She had some pretty big shoes to fill.
>female president, which was a first in South Korea, and just generally a rare occurrence in Asia & most of the world
>first actual *South* Korean president (previous presidents were born before the North/South split)
>daughter of a former president (ie. came from a political family)

Then she managed to fuck things up.
>consulted a shaman when making political decisions
>negotiated very poorly with the Japanese government when it came to wartime reparations, which made citizens incredibly buttblasted

Bitch got BTFO'd pretty quick. She is honestly the biggest political loser in recent history.

Mugabe got removed from power by his protoge, lul.

>do you recognize me now, senpai?

They work great, better build and tolerances than WK-180C, but god that upper is fucking ugly with the side plates. They didn't even try to make it pretty. Way too expensive for what it is. Also, best to get it with the adapter for ACR stock, because the buffer tube/AR stock combo just looks hideous on AR-180b variants like this.

The student teaches the master who teaches the student.

Did she deny billions in revenue and tons of jobs to her own district and celebrate it as a great victory?

whatever happened to the user whose order got seized?

Attached: emily.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

Does anyone know how much original winchester 1897s are going for?

Don't take my word for it but about 700-800 IIRC

Are type 97s worth it?

Worth it in what way? As something to waste .223 in and shoot all the corrosive steel case you can get your hands on and throw rifle in the trash when it's dead? Sure :)

It's unironically better than the Tavor in almost every way, aside from being pickier with mags. I wish i was joking but I'm not

It's more accurate than Tavor for sure. With some tuneup, it's also more pleasant. The only downside of T97 vs. Tavor is mag release and certain aspects of the build quality.

>With some tuneup
Really, what tuneups specifically? I'm curious

lmao no.

Anyone been to the Bass Pro near the outlet stores at Niagara-on-the-lake? What are fun prices like?

Just speaking from experience when i shot them both back to back, i was a bit surprised desu. What was your experience like when comparing them?