Remington 870 Express Tactical

Does Jow Forums have an opinion on it?

Attached: Remington-870-Express-Tactical-6-Mag-12GA-18-5-Synthetic-04770081198_image1__06228.1392820240.1280.1 (1000x1000, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mLL50cu40U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saw it off

ferrous oxide

It's a Remington. I.e. stay away.

It's pretty good.

>remington
don't buy jewish stuff.

Ferric?

Anything by Remington that's not pre buy out is trash.
t. pre buy out Remington owner

Hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=5mLL50cu40U

>Express
straight to the garbage.

Pre-2006 Remington: quality firearm, good to go.

Post-2006 Remington (or Marlin): avoid like the plague

Fucking rustbucket garbage with flimsy ejectors.
Pre-2008 shotguns are alright though.

Plan on refinishing it and replacing small parts often.

"no"

Attached: 20190211_192544.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

in fact "hell no"
old fudd bought it to replace his stolen gun, had it in his closet for 2 weeks and this happened.

Attached: 20190324_230051.jpg (1741x3579, 3.49M)

i have one
it's ok

fags always post other people's guns and testimonies, never their own

Attached: 20180309_233409.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

lol posts above yours

to be fair his could be pre buy out, this one still had the dam stickers on it. rust on the internals as well, barrel rust wasnt as heavy and almost cleaned up okay. still disgusting for a new gun.

Attached: 20190324_231114.jpg (1033x3786, 2.37M)

i could take photos of mine left in storage for a year still pristine but what's the point?
if fags wanna leave their shotguns in a flooded basement "closet" then complain about rust that's their business

two weeks in a closet shouldn't do this to be perfectly honest.

Attached: 20190324_231535.jpg (2001x1635, 1.65M)

I have one made pre-2006. It still rusts like an unpainted barge on the sea. Still operates without hiccups, surprisingly, but I still have plans on replacing it with a Shockwave or a Moss500

well it never happened to mine in 12+ months of sitting
when i first bought it there was minor flash rust in some spots but that wiped off clean with an oiled rag, it's been pristine ever since

honest complaints about the 870 tacticool:
muzzle device/choke is pointless added length/weight
plastic trigger guard
gets heavy with hogue stock
ghost ring is unprotected but pretty good for slugs at 80-100 yards
had some trouble cycling S&B 00 buck

IAC Hawk makes far higher quality shotguns

Had it for almost three years. Pretty good so far.

Attached: 3_25_2019.jpg (4204x940, 594K)

are you sure its pre 2006? you double checked the serial?

If it's an Express, I'd believe it, because people didn't like those very much when they first debuted.

It had to have been, the person who initially purchased it died before 2006. Like user guessed, it is an Express.

The Express had phases of being shit or not total shit. When they dubuted, garbage. After '06? Dogshit. Mid 90's? Ass. I had one from 2000 that did just fine but the finish never stopped it from getting a light sheen of rust. My friends had a 2000 and 2001 that would fail to extract certain types of shells. Anything from Federal would have to get pried out and would freeze the pump in place. The extractors were crap but didn't outright just snap after 300 rounds like they do now. The firing pins break too. The 2000 at least had actual wood on the stock too.

So the Express has been poo since they hit the market but the rest of Remingtons were good until about '02, when the rifles started sucking. And then after '06 it was everything but the high end shotguns like the Wingmaster and Police Magnum. And after 2012 they polish lumps of shit, charge $400 for them, and claim that American-made is better than imported Chink and Turk shit. They're only right 50% of the time now. People tell me the 1911 isn't crap (for the price) but I'm not anxious to find out and drop over 400 on one that clearly has machining and finish errors. Even RIA is making better 1911's than these people.

>The condition of that guy's room in which he chose to film this
>Taking his opinion as anything of value

Attached: Pasha_Mercedes.jpg (620x388, 53K)

I feel like he just dumped out his trash to help with the setting of his video. I sincerely hope.

I think he said he was an alcoholic.
I know of alcoholics who keep their place decently clean, so I'm not sure what he meant by that, but it's what he said.

Point being, you don't see a professional going over this problem on a legitimate gun bench. It's some washup going over an issue he likely caused himself in his wreck of a house.

>Some senior citizen left this in his modly uninsulated 1960's utility room for a month and didn't touch it, now it's patina is ruined! what!

Seriously? Was it even in a case or was it his "home defense gun"?

home defense gun, bought it to replace an ithica he kept in the same closet. had a Henry 30 30 right next to it that didnt have a spot of rust on it either. could the old man have covered his gun in naval jelly before putting it away? maybe, but we dont live in the south humidity isnt an issue. I'm sure the higher priced 870s are better.

Theres other vids of guys with multiple guns stored in the same conditions where only the rem rusts