I like this gun. Does Jow Forums like this gun?

I like this gun. Does Jow Forums like this gun?

Attached: MA9102_51.jpg (2100x437, 94K)

I like mine.

Not enough slav, add more slav

i like you user, i like you.

is this more slav? or should i add viadka?

Attached: best-scope-for-m1a.jpg (679x509, 70K)

Yeah they're great. Fuck the haters. The stock sucks though, it's oversized and heavy and not the right proportions, plus it will crack if you hit the buttstock on the ground with any force. Replace it with a USGI surplus one. Then buy a dummy selector switch or button to cover the hole.

Attached: 54967D6C-9EC8-40DF-9BD7-97474ECB2D08.jpg (3492x2284, 2.7M)

Sure.

Of fucking course it won't be as accurate as a bolt gun or gucci 5k AR, but the sights are the best I've seen on any rifle (I got an M1 Garand so that's why I put a scope on mine), and a properly tuned one makes that ringing sound which is orgasmic.

Attached: sunday morning 4.jpg (960x960, 172K)

I like my mini 30 too

>best-scope-for-m1a
cant see name of scope
still can not see scope

They're great rifles, but their age shows, even compared with contemporary battle rifles like the FAL or G3... The hole in the receiver where the bolt roller rides is a very poor design choice compared to modern, sealed system guns. The whole trigger-guard-secures-the-receiver-to-the-stock thing is retarded and should've died with the Garand. That, and the forend tab that secures the nose of the stock is truly the weak point of the performance of the gun.

This is only a minor concern and doesn't apply to most people, but the front sight being integrated into the flash hider makes it pointless to suppress unless you're using a scope or have a scout model.

That said, they do point well, carry well, and shoot well, and the mags are both common and a pretty great design. I like the integrated scope mount on the side of the receiver, which makes me think of the soviet side rails. I wish non night-vision optics with integral mounts were available for it, like the combloc PSO type scopes, but mounts such as the bassett machine works scope mount are inexpensive enough to where it doesn't matter. It'd be fun to stick a picatinny-mount PSO on it.

My favorite gun. Especially with the wood stock.

I like them. The dislike is from when you shoot any other battle rifle and realize it doesn't stack up favorably. It's not one of the top 10 rifles I'd grab for .308

SKS and mini 14 had a baby

No, Jow Forums by end large has a seething hatred for it as an absolute abomination because it cucked the FAL.

I have one and like it though.
For all the trouble it caused in adoption and development, it's actually an alright rifle. Moreover I seriously doubt that the FAL would have been any more successful in it's place, since most of the problems it encountered stemmed from it being a battle rifle and vendors not doing good QC. I'm all but certain both would have manifested with a FAL just like they did with the M14.

Now .280 might have been a different story, but it's tough to say if it could have been both a good rifle and machine gun cartridge.

Attached: slav.jpg (1000x225, 12K)

Fuck leafs and their god damn atrocious pieces of chinese shit

I like this gun, OP.

we dont all have cool constitutions fuckhead

sucks to suck lmao

NEED

>heavy piece of shit using piece of shit action
Why would you ever want it? Get a real AK and dab on subhuman snow mexicans.

>implying I don't already have an AK
Fuck you they're cool.

Attached: 1553226663550m.jpg (1024x662, 154K)

>Chinesium M1As in 7.62x39
>made for leafs
>cool

Not really but it's ok.

How heavy is it?

She's so perfect

Attached: upotte-episode-2.png (480x280, 156K)

>SKS and mini 14
pretending to be retarded is still being retarded

Yup

Attached: 20190222_175124.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

Why we cant get mini 14 with stanag mags and mini 30 in ak mag?

Because you suck and Bill Ruger hates you.

Realtalk: I don't think Ruger cares about the Mini-14 anymore. They did a big redesign in 2008 with a few new models in the few years following, but since then they have been coasting. People have asked for Stanag compatibility and better tear sights forever, meanwhile Ruger got into the AR-15 game and has been steadily increasing the price on mini-14s while rolling fewer of them out. At this point people are asking $800+ for used old models with the thin barrels. They must know it's not a competitive design at that price point, and I know they can make them cheaper but it seems they are just leaving it out in the cold hoping enough people lose interest that they don't have to manufacture it anymore.

Sad, because the mini could be a neat alternative to the constant ARs.
Bring back the folders, make it STANAG compatible, but bayo lugs back on, and I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

I wish someone would make an M1 carbine repro in this vein. Only one I know of is some fucked up italian version that's still very expensive.
Is it that hard to make a carbine version of something similar to a mini 14 or M1A?

I was thinking of buying one until I found out that it uses overpriced mags that are probably biggest reason why rifle isn't selling as well as it could and price tag of over 1600€ has some effect too.
Now I am choosing from quality ak, vepr and sks.

I don't like it enough to give Springfield my money

The US never should have gone away from the battle rifle concept.

Attached: 20180418_083509.jpg (824x1005, 560K)

Best battle rifle. Only wife material BR
None of my other stuck up rifles will do it
By my M1A
My sweet sweet M1A
Out holes, in holes, doesnt matter
She's down for anything
Mmmm... M1A
That lil freak has her action exposed just for you
Doesnt make you do all the work like those stuck up dead fish rifles that will FTF if you dont give them their Gucci Prada hand-mags and top shelf cuisine, abandoning you in your hour of need
M1A will stick by you
She'll take those clips deep like a champ everytime, then chow down on the nastiest slavshit ammo you can find and beg for more
Just open her up
Line it up
and JAM IT IN
Was it good 4 u 2 bby?
...If only I could marry a gun