Second parkland suicide this week

Lol +2. Fucking morons.

Think this will domino/snowball and get the rest of them that the shooter didnt get? I sure hope so

I still dont inderstand why these kids were more special than the other hundreds of daily suicides

google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1579452/parkland-community-grieving-after-two-apparent-deaths-by-suicide/amp/

Attached: D4A552DD-E7E4-427A-8C6B-21690486EF77.png (1242x2208, 1.8M)

(((suicide)))
suuuuure

>I still dont inderstand why these kids were more special than the other hundreds of daily suicides
They're members of The Tribe.

>I still dont inderstand why these kids were more special than the other hundreds of daily suicides

Imagine being a soccer mom with no exposure to actual violence in your lifetime, then hearing some kids got shot up at school.
There's your answer.

I guess because there's enough of a connection that Hoggyboy can use their corpses to pretend even more people died while he was grabbing his camera?

delet thread, Jow Forums is a board of peace

Attached: 1520570205957.jpg (186x306, 18K)

Do these count towards the score?

Because the FCC has put up massive regulations against reporting on suicide cases whereas they have put nothing against reporting on school shootings
I'll let you take a guess why
>hint: narratives
>double hint: money

It gives Bloomberg and his favorite young puppets two more graves to proselytize on top of.

JEWWWWWS

This.

Attached: 20190324_192335.png (1025x986, 450K)

(((Apparent suicide))) via 3 shots to the back of the head

Can anyone confirm the actual method of self-checkout?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Fuck off dude, I want guns to still be legal when I pass mine down in my family...
You ain't helpin'

you think it's goblina or hogg doing it?

Pretty spot on
Basically it's a bunch of moms that have never been for guns, trying to blame guns because they would rather die an agonizing death then let their kid be compared to anything but the ideal child, no matter what
I can guarantee 99% of people against metal detectors in schools have never been to anywhere worse than a middle-class neighborhood, and are completely unaware innercity schools in the middle of the hood have had these measure installed long ago with favorable results.

Its pic related

Attached: IMG_3958.png (662x858, 25K)

>kid that offed himself last week
>sophomore
>"unclear whether he was enrolled at the school at time of the massacre"
Also, while not a confirmation, a news report in Coral Springs says a kid died due to drowning in her own vomit after getting wasted at a house party Friday night. Assuming it's the same kid, it's only a (((suicide))) because it fits a (((narrative))).

Also, rumors say Aiello killed herself by downing a bottle of oxycontin.

Aiello died to drug overdose. Unclear whether it was intentional or accidental though, she was actively being treated for opioid addiction.

>implying stupid children dont get excessively drunk and actively let one another sleep on their backs
I'm all for narratives and theories but come on dude lol
That's like saying "there was a 16 year old boy in Newtown that got a speeding ticket it was obviously gang stalking"

Why would you be routing for kids to kill themselves?

Becuase they've been actively campaigning to take my natural rights away?

I think you're missing the point.
He's not suggesting (((they))) whacked the kid and called it suicide, he's suggesting it was really a case of "stupid kid plays stupid game, wins stupid prize", not suicide, but the media is calling it a suicide because "Parkland death toll continues to mount a year later" is a much better headline than "Dumb kid perishes in dumb accident".

So nobody else has to. No adult should have to bear that stain on his soul.

Because they're rallying around a kid who's using his general presence at the scene of a murder as justification to call for the persecution and execution of anybody liking guns?

I mean, if he can directly threaten my life, I can wish he and his associates kill himself.

nigger you are either retarded or trolling if you didn't understand that.

The dumb fuck killed himself accidentally by being a retard with alcohol in the presence of other people being retards with alcohol. It wasn't a suicide. But it's being trumped up as one because it fits a narrative that pushes an agenda.

Same reason the Left switched from calling that cop that cowered outside for 3 hours a traitor to calling him a hero, as soon as they realized they were agreeing with the Right. They will do LITERALLY ANYTHING that they think will make the Right look bad, even if it's 100% untrue.

Who the fuck cares if someone kills themselves? Shit I watched both my parents die in an alley with a mugging gone wrong. Do you see me whining about it? Nope. I just spent 10 years training in martial arts and spent my billions creating an inefficient asylum where murderous psychos are able to escape and the police force is underfunded and I hang out with a young teenage boy and girl.....wait I've said too much.

they weren't part of the anti-gun activism

Weeb

Attached: 1552365956008.png (500x773, 213K)

they are posthumously

They're routing themselves off user