Alright /k, my girlfriend is getting a German Shepherd to train as her service dog...

Alright /k, my girlfriend is getting a German Shepherd to train as her service dog. What cool combat things can/should i teach the dog?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190324-211445_Snapchat.jpg (891x681, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR7AcDRNglM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teach it to run into walls at full speed.

Oregano

How to avoid attacking all the men that come to visit your gf when you're not home.

Quit projecting your cuck fantasy faggot

Even my bull?

If digits, OP must fuck the dog's bum hole and creampie in it.
Post pics aswell

Jesus when did Jow Forums become /b/

Do i have to do it myself to teach it how?

I’ve noticed a lot of /b/-tier shit lately. If I wanted to be on /b/ I wouldn’t be on Jow Forums

Rolling

It's getting bad. If i wanted cucks, furries, fags, etc I'd be on /b. If i want guns, ammo, and war, I'll go to /k

Teach your GSD this combination:
Bite
Tackle
Shout
Steal
And you'll have a great addition to your roster.

Ah yes, the classic "how to be a nigger"

kek

Attached: 1544665749817s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

rooll

I could service your gf instead.

>service dog

What major life activity is the dog going to be trained to assist with? There’s a pretty strict definition of what constitutes a service animal, emotional support doesn’t meet the ADA threshold. Just because your depressed gf is getting a pet doesn’t make it a service animal.

Nightmares, anxiety, etc

She's only depressed from dating me

Attached: 8747.gif (272x272, 1.32M)

Judging by every German Shepherd I've ever seen you don't need to teach this,it just comes naturally.

ROLLING

how to piss on someones leg/shoes on command

My dude you are so right! As someone who has trained service dogs for veterans and my own dog. I have seen so many people claim there ESA animal as a "Service Animal" and they complain to me as to why they can't take their dog to work. Like sorry Becky your mini pin doesn't quite foot the bill.

Fetch a beer from the fridge...

teach it to bark at niggers

>t. Canadian

Nothing, service dogs are supposed to be non- aggressive. The antithesis of aggression makes the best civilian service dog.

Every dog needs to know the "sic" command, so it'll go straight for the nearest person's balls. Use with care, OP.

Rolling for this

If your GF needs a service dog you need a new GF...... And you can't train a GS to do " combat things" because in combat dogs die unless they are bomb detection dogs..... This isn't Germany in the 1940s

Don't bother, and just teach it to be a good companion instead. You'll just fuck things up and teach it to bite her if you try, and the payout would be much lower than teaching your girlfriend self defense lessons, no matter how much the deluded retards here might trick themselves into thinking having an attack dog would be cool.

when your GF bends over she gets rover

Attached: 1A5-EF7D9194C983_1530588281.jpg (1155x964, 1.12M)

If I get digits, OP only needs to creampie his GF

You’re about to get the best friend of your life, don’t fuck it up. They are naturally good with kids. Here’s the deal with them: you can play with them, turn em into your buddy, and not make them mean and they will still fallow you into hell. Train it to listen and show restraint. What the dog needs to do will come naturally.

Is your gf blind or something?

CHOPPER

How to knot her

Attached: 19C37274-1E06-43C2-9FF9-577B09D1776F.jpg (1242x1257, 970K)

Chase cars and squirrels.

>My gf is getting a German Shepherd
YOU JUST
KNOW

If digits OP takes the KNOT instead of his gf

t. incel virgin loser who masturbates to "blacked waifus" and "mom bully betrayal captions" threads on /gif/
don't tell OP how to live his life

>white-knighting OP and his defective gf
>calling other people virgin losers
>obviously projecting his cuck fantasies
does it get any more beta than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vR7AcDRNglM

Get some peanut butter, blow jobs

Attached: 1552837336491.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

Le epic

OP, it's time to get KNOTTY!

WINRAR

Attached: 1552407043221.jpg (750x723, 44K)

Go back to /b and suck some logs out of Andy's ass you faggot

rolling for the K N O T

If I get quads OP cuts the dog's dick off, puts a metal band tightener around the shaft tear hole, inflates it, and punches it up the anus hole so hard, the dog seizes up and drops to the side like a fucking scaredy cat. Maybe garandthumb can do it, he's a SERE Instructor.

Attached: nword.webm (360x640, 1.43M)

you're the
KNOT
O
W

His “gf” is still transitioning. They tend to be depressed a lot, hence the need for a “service” animal. The real question is, what kind of animal service does his “gf” need?

You're a "fag", go back to /b "fag"

I know a dude who bought a fake service animal card online and he takes his dong everywhere. Saying hes a service dog and it has no training whatsoever. Nobody ever qu4estions it and it pisses me off.

you can't, it's a service dog.

I used to work at a hospital for awhile and people kept bringing in their damn animals claiming "it's a service animal. boohoohoo we need it." Eventually staff got sick and tired of it and banned all animals that interfere with the staff. Seriously, yuou have no idea how many overweight moms try to claim a damn chiuaha or toy dog as a "service animal". Shit should be illegal.

It is you retard. There is a literal legal definition for it and certification process. Legally you can't deny true service animals no matter what you're hospital says. 99% are not true service animals though

>her service dog
These fucking cunts and their stupid bullshit service dogs.

Attached: 6444834069413888.png.jpg (486x341, 42K)

>If your GF needs a service dog you need a new GF......
You're a piece of shit. Off yourself

>t. discord tranny

No one ever said OPs gf was a tranny.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

have a 3month old shepherd now. talking with vets/mil trainers. start with obedience then move to gun training