Anyone know what guns he used? I cant find them anywhere

Anyone know what guns he used? I cant find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1552849880496.jpg (1000x541, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking poorfag. You'd think he would have some cash being a Mossad agent.

he used the STG Fourty Four- a nazi assault rifle made by hitler that shoots a thousand (1000) rounds per second . it is know as hitlers buzzsaw and it saw much action killing jews. that why brentang tarrent chose to use this assault rifle. It was truly a nazis weapon

Assault rifle-15 with a kebab remover attachment scope and fully semi automatic

Looks like a typical AR with hera CQR

Attached: ECC806C2-8844-451C-8A4C-45D4E6DF7FD3.jpg (300x296, 26K)

Someone post that operatorchan thread exposing this for the garbage it is

It’s probably what is legally allowed in Jew Zealand

the worst loss from this shit was the remove kebab video getting deleted

I'm pretty sure that's not true, making this even more baffling.

Im going to make a christchurch clone as soon as i finish my spring project. Kinda wanted something a little more exciting than a cucked AR though

What about the shotgun he used?

Mossberg 930 SPX

Hera stocks were what nzar15.com put on mostly all of their acat AR15s upon importation (as opposed to say guncity, who are big into FAB shit), though that doesn't necessarily mean he bought it from them.

I read this differently at first and got REALLY excited

how did you read it the first time?

glow nigger pls

are you cia or fbi?

Attached: TaxPayer.png (973x540, 70K)

How retarded do you have to be?

>jews parting with money
>ever

Hi schizo.

Does it say KEBAB behind the dust cover?

those scribbles just make me think of a retard paranoid schizo

why are they bad? they look pretty neat

What's the symbol above the trigger?

they're runes, you idiot.

he was obviously intelligent and of sound mind.

>Killing a bunch of random Muslims who have NO power, NO clout fixes things
>Thinking killing Muslim civilians somehow makes you any different than Radical Muslims killing civilians
>Any year
The guy might as well have been a Mossad agent only HE DID IT FOR FREE

enjoy your retard scribbles

you're the retard here

It's the 15th Waffen SS divison (1st Latvian) symbol.

Attached: 195px-15divss.svg.png (195x219, 9K)

Read the manifesto retard, he says the unarmed invader is far more dangerous than the armed and he wanted his actions to accelerate the negativity towards whites and gun ownership to propel towards a day of the rope and a rebirth of white nationalism

terrorism works dude. you have to show the enemy that no one is safe, ever. it's not about being different or better. it's about winning. it's about us surviving and them going extinct. not about being good. it's about us against them. they should be afraid, they should be crushed and hurt and harmed while we're laughing and crushing and winning and safe.

as for hearts and minds, there's nothing like showing someone being savagely brutalized, to make people not like them. people hate people that are hurt and losing, they always want to join the winners who are doing the torturing and terrorizing. it's highly attractive to do terrible things to those who you are against, which is why women love it. everyone wants to be on the right end of a weapon.

if it was CIA or mossad that did the kiwis, that would only mean that the CIA or mossad are our friends and that we should trust them.

You sure it's not some JOJO reference?

Cringe. I served as an 11b in Iraq, and this kind of language is so pathetic. Us vs them...you sound like an IDF shill. Muslims, while they have their flaws, are relatively enlightened on real Western power structure
>Invaders
Double fucking cringe. And murdering innocent people doesn't do jackshit. What first hand experience do you have with this situation besides shitposting in mom's basement? I'd guess none

Are you looking for a cookie having been the lowest tier of infantry in a ZOG war? Its not even an appeal to authority considering you don't posess any or any expertise.

>I served as an 11b
Now that's quality cringe

>I served as an 11b in Iraq
Literally no one cares.
This makes you about twice as fucking retarded as a regular joe off the street.

>innocent people
1. No Muslim is innocent
2. Innocence proves nothing.

Only reason I brought that up is to show you some enlightenment after having done things to Muslims I can never take back, Muslims that never wronged me. You know it all assholes spouting 1488 memes cringe me to the fucking core, and don't get me crossed I believe the JQ stuff and AIPAC/Israeli control over Western politics, but holy shit taking it out on random Muslims who are just as affected by this subsersive system as we are, DOES NOTHING. I don't need any fucking back patting or sympathies from a bunch of neckbeards, I only brought up the military thing to validate my opinion, because you fuckers are in left field thinking Islam is the root of Western problems. All i got

Islam isnt the cause, but it is a jackal that will capitalize on the sickness of the Christan West to defeat their greatest enemy.

Kek. Yah all those dual citizen Muslim politicians and Muslim PACs using defamation campaigns right? All those Muslims subverting the Church right? Laughable

Jojo is a nazi?

>innocence proves nothing
Uh oh... I've heard this a lot throughout history. This kind of sentiment is why atrocities happen.

Well he is Japanese, they were on the same side afterall.

The answer you're looking for is the absolute and complete annihilation of both groups from the face of this planet

>mfw seeing anons didn't save it

Attached: My Face When.gif (600x600, 3.47M)

Read his manifesto. He says exactly why he chose the mosque

Attached: 68249736-ACE5-4C2A-9EAF-EBB0F3C364C6.jpg (750x748, 262K)

I'm just shocked that hera plastic stock didnt fall apart

Never gonna happen. Best you can do is pull a Brenton Tarrant. What did that dude in New Zealand even accomplish except giving the government enough political capital to impose insane gun control? The group of people he killed are now more powerful as a result because most people are going to show solidarity with them.

You can do a lot more than BT

>thinking that this rampage was a random act of violence and not a political move in order to dismantle gun rights and free speech in a foreign nation
K

>I was in the military so my opinion means more
Fuck off faggo

>murdering innocent civilians doesn't do jack shit
It got weapons and free access to information banned.

Why you thought he was talking about black dicks? fag

No, you were trying to brag and show off that you were a boot and nobody here gives a fuck. Do us a favor and fucking kill yourself like every other shit head

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
this one?

No, but von Stroheim was.

Shut up alphabet soupfag

Muslims should stay in their shitholes. They have no right being in the west

Attached: 1553291624710.jpg (700x803, 97K)

Attached: 2u2pz6.jpg (666x500, 78K)

Attached: 1552941001052.png (1101x1002, 136K)

he he

no fuckin way

If that stock came in wood I would totally get it for a build.

Attached: victory.jpg (672x372, 143K)

Honestly can't you just give us the tl;dr? His manifesto is 30-some odd pages of crusty internet memes

I don't mind immigrants so much, but what I do mind are people that run from problems they contributed to then insisting you make it your problem. If you come with intent to contribute to the health and happiness of the host country, that's all well and good. But if you don't like Western culture and don't wish to be a part of it then you should never have come here. It's not their right to try and change the places they go into the places they're running from.

niggerkiller-16

Attached: 1553530940051.png (788x614, 437K)

he's purposefully baiting the media and the govt into cracking down on good people in the hope that someone will fight back
he chose muzzies because they are numerous and outbreeding Whites
he said NZ gun owners are a bunch of boomers who'll never defend their right to bear arms
he's been right about a lot of things so far

>It's not their right to try and change the places they go into the places they're running from.
if they come in sufficient numbers that happens whether they meant to or not

AS LONG AS THEY REPLACE US LEGALLY

like Californians moving to Texas

Attached: 1552767259122.png (910x650, 284K)

Attached: 1552892419250.png (956x650, 399K)

good kek, thanks for this

Definitely a Ruger AR-556 for that pictured AR; it's got a very distinctive FSB that no other AR really copied. Magazines are Pmags (along with the D60 drum), and a Hera Arms stock.

while its not a NERF gun the build quality just isnt up there with other furniture manufacturers like Magpul. the plastic is thinner and the main body is just a plastic clamshell with some basic hardware and structural ribbing holding the thing together. IIRC it does use glass reinforced plastic but it feels light for its size and there was even some rust on the assembly bolts when i put it together.

feels pretty solid when built but could be improved by a manufacturer that cared a little more.

Attached: 48364769_189249542027025_3935871265134346240_n.jpg (2048x995, 233K)

>buying overpriced aftermarket triggers

Brainlet wasting money on snake oil who can't polish a trigger lmao

poorfag spotted

you should make one then.
it's not an incredibly complex design. A rectangle with some triangles cut out and chamfered.

I would say probably.

Oh man you have a lot of brainwashing to unpack

Attached: 1553390252942.jpg (929x801, 159K)

i want to fuck that

can anyone point me in the direction of this "manifesto"?

Attached: brenton_tarrant_manifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

>random Muslims
tip of the iceberg

Attached: brenmt.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

Weapon used in opening of video appears to be a Mossberg 930, then it's

>if you dont spend money on waste and frivolous overpriced snake oil shit youre poor

No reason in arguing with tards who rather spend money on sick mawds than gitting gud at shooting

Trigger retards are some of the worst

They spend 200 bucks on some trigger that costs about 20 bucks to make

Attached: 3021751 - Brenton_Tarrant jay156 politics.png (1000x800, 427K)

Good ones

Attached: 1552934819905.png (600x599, 274K)

Not anymore, lol.

Attached: 1552603829931.png (719x717, 401K)

Attached: 1547248423480.jpg (960x959, 52K)

he killed 50 people, cna't have been that bad autismbro

He didn't kill a single person. just eliminated some pests and took out the trash

is this the latvian waffen ss division?

Attached: Latvian15thWaffenGrenadierDivisionSS.jpg (247x237, 28K)

No that's a JoJo reference

fuck what is the reference to? also noticed that pointed it out but didn't give any info

Looks like an A-Category compliant Ruger AR-556 with a Hera Arms thumbhole stock, no muzzle device and a Vortex red dot.