Glocks are just the Windows of guns

Glocks are just the Windows of guns

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 171K)

Glahks are fine. Boring but fine. They're actually the Macs of the gun world though. More expensive then they should be, and people dress them up like girls do dolls just as Mac users do using stickers and cases thinking they're unique.

extremely prolific and used by countless individuals, companies, and agencies? not the best but still capable and effective? has a fairly low learning curve for usage? has probably overstayed its welcome as a platform but still has staying power in the market for some reason? yeah, i guess it is. what the fuck did you make this thread for jesus?

Because I wanted to, fag

boooo your thread is boring and your insults are also boooring. christ, that's worse than being a fag. gg don't @ me m8

Don't be such a prissy nigger now and come suck on muh toes son

>windows
ubiquitous, does the job, customizable
used by normal people

>mac
overpriced for capabilities, but has many essential gubbins loaded in as standard and has a above average interface
used by companies and artists

>Linux
least popular, most modular, can be made to any job often better than the competitors, requires a bit (or a lot) of work from the user to reach its full potential
used by scientists and guys in the know

C'mon bam I ain't tryna get my dink sunked I gotta get up for work in the mornin

Sensitive glock faggot appears

what companies lol

Took only 10 posts for the first linuxfagshill to appear

might have overgeneralized based on a personal anecdote there, since the last place i worked at had macs
i also find that students and teachers are mac users, if they can afford it, although most still use Windows out of convenience

I especially liked the "used by scientists" bit.
>no, trying to figure out wtf went wrong when attempting an Arch install is not "doing science"
>no, it literally is not used for anything other than servers, because nobody has the time or the patience to patch it every 3 fucking minutes and there's literally no options for stable full featured software other than server shit
It's damn good at being a server. Mainly because it doesn't use much memory or eat much disk space and crashes....eh. About as much as Windows servers. But hey, you can restart it a whole 10 seconds sooner because it's smaller! And freeeeeeeeee, like Stallman's nasty fucking feet!

Club Penguin OS is basically a meme at this point, don't fool yourself.

Imagine being such a raging asshole that you hate on people for decorating their shit. Do you need to be butthurt about something in order to stay alive or what?

Do you not see any irony in your post, user?

I think its silly to tack on a bunch of shit to a firearm, but its just my opinion. You need to settle down.

Attached: 1552890092601.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>infinitely modifiable
>thousands and thousands of 3rd party accessories
>universally accepted as the industry standard
>Mac
Lol, 'tard.

Glocks are the ball peen hammer or flathead screwdriver of guns

That’s not a reference I was expecting to see here

Well Jow Forums? What are the matching pistols?

>windows
Ruger, smith and Wesson, Kel-tec

>Mac
Glock, Sig, FN

>linux
HK, Walther, Beretta

>HK
>not apple
to the gulag with you

Attached: 1528239402984.png (642x327, 111K)

HK is cheap as fuck these days, way better value than a Glock

they're worse with each iteration?

I like HK but the whole point of Glock is being able to do your own maintenance/upgrade with little tooling/expertise. Pretty much anyone can break down/replace parts on Glock down to armorer level. Used Glocks also start at under the $300 mark, so they're not exactly pricey

what's the gentoo of guns tho

Shouldn't Glock be under the Linux category? After all, it's customizable as fuck.

Agreed. It's like the open source of guns, people are building what are essentially Glocks with no Glock parts

>it just werks

(or is that supposed to be a mac meme? idk, I'm not Jow Forums enough for this)

Home build AK

Glocks are the BLT of guns

You're fucking dumb.
>ugly but works very well
>designed to continue working well even after the newest models are released
>huge chunk of market ownership
>largely customizable, made to be so and supported by manufacturer
>regarded as "budget default" option for most people
Literally the only thing that macs and glocks have in common is "easy to use for someone largely unfamiliar with the tool".

Attached: 1498979187.png (500x600, 156K)

Adornment has been a tradition of humanity for all of history, dude.
Maniacs, soldiers, outlaws, tradesmen, lawmen, sailors, builders, poets, blacksmiths, judges, knights, conscripts, convicts, shit even whores. Fucking anyone and everyone who earns a living from or takes pride and glory in the tools of their trade or their weapons has ornamented them in accordance with their time and culture.

shovel stock :D

Attached: file.png (800x533, 1.31M)

>More expensive then they should be
If you think Glocks are expensive, I have some bad news for you.

Eh, I'd say a home built AK is really more like Arch. Stamping, riveting, and welding ain't easy unless you know what you're doing, and like Arch, one small fuckup in your implementation and you have to start over from step 1.

Daily reminder that you deserve to be ridiculed if you own a gucci glock.

Attached: 8F44D92C-F863-4CA8-81E0-81EEAAC0AAC6.jpg (3024x4032, 703K)