Spilled coke all over my 92fs

What's the best way to clean it

Attached: Br1MgQHIYAEfyz-.jpg (551x367, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/59L51yWUFiQ?t=101
gunprime.com/product/beretta-92-m9-9mm-j92m9aom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blast it with piss

Dry it out in a bag of cheetos.

You must atone with blood.

Licky licky

Question about m9 vs 92fs. Why are the italian made 92fs new in box about $100 more then the m9s made in america? Are they the exact same build quality or should I pay for the italian and suffer the idiot warnings on the side?

Coke is very acidic. If that has an aluminum frame don't fuck around. Get it clean now.

Snort it

Stick it up your ass and let your digestive tract remove it.

In all reality OP, just soak the everloving fuck out of it with an ammonia-based glass cleaner, wipe it dry, then go back and give it a coat of CLP.

Don't let that gun die, user.

Wash it off, disassemble, dry, oil, and put it back together. It's not rocket science dummy. If you let it sit you could fuck up your finish.

Because you get the power of ITALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtu.be/59L51yWUFiQ?t=101

Brake cleaner, answer's always brake cleaner. Oil immediately afterwards

Because the M9 has literally never been changed at all since the army adopted it in 1985. The civilian model the 92FS has had numerous quality of life changes and upgrades over time. As a civilian gun, Beretta can release a new version of the 92FS whenever they want whereas the version that the army has always used is the exact same version they originally wanted.

Cuz dis stamp

Attached: pizzakid.jpg (2000x1333, 709K)

soap and water
dry thoroughly
oil on everything
wipe off excess

Sell it and buy a Glock

Snort it off.

>drinking the carbonated jew
user what is wrong with you. you can literally use coke as an industrial cleaner. that shit aint good for your stomach.

Attached: joo2.jpg (720x540, 18K)

I work in a restaurant and drink actual gallons of coke. Fuck you faggot, shit is necter from the gods.

>thinks restuarant work is an excuse for liking diabetic poison
Seriously once you're off that garbage you realize how awful it is for you. Fruit and other foods taste better without it, it makes you sick drinking it after you're off it and it doesn't even have a good positive to it like alcohol or drugs. Seriously man quitting it was the best thing I've ever done.

Pepsi

>Mormon-tier self denial

Not even once.

Pick it up carefully and shake it on a piece of glass or mirror. Scrape it up with a credit and discard any of the coke that is dark tinged with lubricant. Sorry, it's gone, don't snort it or it will fuck you up. At least a killer headache...

It occurs to me you might not be talking about cocaine. I'm posting it anyway so there's a contingency out there for people do cocaine.
>Coca cola however?
I dunno. Stop crying like a bitch?

>and drink actual gallons of coke.

Being diabetic isn't nearly as cool as it sounds.

Fuck you. I've been drinking coke everyday since I remember and I feel great, I'm healthy and fit.

Not him but people who drink that amount regularly aren't always diabetic. Pre diabetic for sure, though.

Enjoy that cancer.

Cope

>field strip
>rinse everything under tap
>dry thoroughly with rags
>use compressed air to blow out water from tight places
>immediately follow up with CLP everywhere

Could be. You've just enfeebled your pancreas ability to regulate your blood sugar.

>T:fatty

Import tariffs.

hexane

>I feel great

Attached: 1545799920594.jpg (598x687, 75K)

Aspartame doesn't cause cancer

Honestly this. Water is the best way here, blow dry that fucker after.

Get a bucket of warm water, mix in some baking soda (to neutralize the Coke acid), soak the gun (preferably disassembled) for a while (say an hour), thoroughly rinse the parts, then dry them, then lube them, then reassemble the pistol.

No but long term exposure to concentrated sugar and dye will

>spilled coca cola
Aw
>spilled cocaine
FFFFUUUCCCCKKKK!!!

Attached: 1528264567549.jpg (750x556, 366K)

>tfw you get the jitters and knock your kilo on the carpet

Attached: 1553115756318.jpg (480x384, 29K)

diet coke

All 3 of these

Sugar doesn't cause cancer and neither do these dyes

Stop spreading pseudoscience it puts you on par with anti vaxxers

Better vacuum that shit up and sell it to some college kids.

Let's say OP didn't clean it? What would happen?

I imagine it would still chug through mags just fine. Would the coke really eat away through the finish?

Should still be cleaned, but again... what if he just left it? I doubt it would hurt the function at all.

it might get sticky and shit.

Which is good. Throw it into a brush pile and now your gun has a ghillie suit. Pretty based. Use ur dam brain idjit.

>the gun the US military adopted didn’t pass sugar soda soaking tests
>soda doesn’t remove corrosion from metal
>soda doesn’t make the pistol sticky, meaning you get a better grip
I don’t see the problem, OP

Its kinda patriotic to baptize it in coca cola really.

Disassemble it and put in the dishwasher.
Dry it well when it's done.

I do this way too often with gun and bike parts. Use the hot air dry selection and they all come out nice and dry.

Boiling water.
It washes out all of the coke, heats the metal so everything can evaporate, and cleans it too.
Hit it with some isopropyl alcohol afterwards to make sure all of the water is evaporated if you're worried about rust.
Re-oil and you should be good to go.

Attached: IMG_0035.jpg (1348x1008, 563K)

It's just powder, dumbass.
Get down there and put it up your nose where it belongs.

Attached: 1529336349568.jpg (1200x1604, 571K)

Drop it It in motor oil

>shit is necter from the gods
You sound like a soiboy here
>sticky liquid is used to clean
Somehow i doubt that retarded claim

Attached: 1550205062207.png (644x800, 43K)

It cleans blood off concrete pretty well

Lick it

It's acidic, and will clean grease based stains off of hard surfaces.

>Go inna driveway
>Find oil stain
>pour coke on it
>scrub with wire brush
>Leave it to dry
>use water hose to spray the coke off.

It works pretty well. You'll still be able to see the stain, but it'll be several shades lighter.

Honestly OP, I would use soap to clean the coke off, then use CLP as everyone else said.

Clean it and stop drinking soda you fat fuck

Soap and hot water in the sink, or throw it in the dishwasher (the actual machine, not your Mom's vag). Hose with WD40 after.
>WD40 =Water Displacing Formula 40
Wipe clean, apply lots of lube, gtg
>qt unrelated

Attached: 1423401084809.jpg (960x1280, 182K)

Quit being a fat fuck that drinks black cancer juice, soda is a disgusting drink that no one over the age of 12 should drink.

A bath of sodium hydroxide

>getting cancer
Sounds like a good excuse to visit a mosque.

Attached: 1552874533263.jpg (1440x1576, 435K)

Mixing chlorine and ammonia together makes a great cleaner that won’t hurt the finish at all!

first post best post

Because it's made in italy by the mother factory.

theres more proof markings on the other side on the frame which is kind of cool.

Link me to an M9 made in america I can buy?

>I work in a restaurant

It's for the better you die at 53

Blow it off faggot it’s just powder

There is no evidence that concluded it doesn't and there is growing evidence that shows it does so try again faggot.

Take it apart as much as possible while it's still wet and go after the spots you see. If you have compressed air, an air blower or air compressor, just run each module under water and blast the crap out of them with air to get every last molecule of water out and re-oil everything.

It's actually kind of surprising how little difference in price there is between Italian and US Berettas given all the good reasons replied.

I got u
gunprime.com/product/beretta-92-m9-9mm-j92m9aom/