Innawoods skinwalker/Flesh Gait/Goatman thread

Good Evening Jow Forumsomrads,

This thread is for the discussion of spooky gun related shit.

Innawoods stories, cryptid hunting tips and gear.

Is there any truth to steel core ammo being effective against the Fae?

Is it true that guns produced by communism are effective against spooky shit due to being produced by godless societies?

Do orthodox priests that bless every Izmash ak make saiga or arsenal AK excellent anti spook rifles?

What other gun or ammo companies implement blessings as part of assembly line?

This and much more.

Attached: F953CAB6-0390-4FA5-914C-C3D077099D6C.jpg (432x1024, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/salt-folklore-and-magic-2562502
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off back to /x/

Nice bait. Here's your (you)

I mean, I got assloads of creepy stories n shit, but fuck these "imgoing to shoot a skinwalker threads"

Where will you be sharing your stories?

I dont know, how bad you want em?

Where? What?

I like to read.

I dont understand this question.

>Is there any truth to steel core ammo being effective against the Fae?
Sort of, any ferrous metal or alloy will cut through them like butter. And any nuclear material works well too. The problem lies in the copper jacket. So depending on how well your projectile sheds said jacket, results will vary

>Is it true that guns produced by communism are effective against spooky shit due to being produced by godless societies?
No, its just that combloc shit typically fires larger/heavier rounds than their NATO counterparts, and large wound channels and bone-breakers work better than frangible shit

>Do orthodox priests that bless every Izmash ak make saiga or arsenal AK excellent anti spook rifles?
Blessings are irrelevant unless hunting very specific types of beings, otherwise, see above

>What other gun or ammo companies implement blessings as part of assembly line?
None as far as im aware of

As in where will you be posting your creepy stories if not in this thread as I wanna read them.

Bump for interest

Attached: 20181123_092939.jpg (1242x1508, 1.05M)

Bomp

Alright you nigger.
Hold on let my put my tripfag on.

What do you want first
UFOS
shadow people
Ghost foot steps
Ghost hunting in suburbia
Weird mountian ghosts
1800s Cemetery ghosts
Field wraiths
Basement demons

>Basement demons
Is this your own autobiography?

Fuck it. Gimme some UFOs

Attached: Shot1276.jpg (185x153, 6K)

Shadow people sounds like fun
Start with that

Sort of. Ghost hunting/weird shit hunting is my favorite hobby. Somehow ive been lucky enough to see some seriously weird shit in my life.
Gimme a minute to type this one up.

russian preists bless all new production izmash AKs? Sauce?

I’ll take everything else

Attached: AEBB7EF8-6E94-4F08-A607-9466A1E0EFCB.png (438x441, 294K)

>UFO story

About 5 years ago, 2 friends and I are fummin around town (denver suburbia) and enjoying summer night. We decide to go to the nearest sporting field and lay down in the grass. This is like, 40 acres worth of open recreation area. They have like 8 sports fields and various things like that.

>TAKE NOTE: This is one of the top 3 weirdest places ive ever been to in my life. This particular story is the VERY friest event/weird thing we saw here. More on that later, but we have fittingly named this place "spooky spot".

We are sitting in the grass, and I look over at the recreation building which is about a football field away, and I notice something odd. The roof of the building comes to a point, and I see a glowing orb floating just above the "peak" of the roof. I think to myself "wow thats weird. I dont remember a street lamp there". It was deep copper orange color, the exact same color as common street lamps.

Suddenly, this fuckingnorb just disappears.
>WTF
THEN, 2 seconds later, it appears again. Its a few hundred feet higher in the sky.
>im speechless screeching at my friends to look
It disappears again. Then suddenly re appears another few hundred feet higher. It does this one more time, then vanishes for good. This thing was gaining hundreds of feet in vertical altitude, changing positions in less than 7 seconds. Weird shit.

Wait, are you asking me if its true? Because i dont know the answer to that, i just pointed out its largely irrelevant unless hunting very specific things

Alright, shadow people stories.

>basement shadow demons
Or
>neighborhood shadow people

I want to know if thats true or not because i spent 15 mins trying to find more information on that

Yeah, im curious if thats true too for..... reasons

>And any nuclear material works well too
Never heard of that one, care to elaborate?

Ok, basement demon/shadow man story.

1/3

>friend used to live in a townhome
>it was a pretty nice place
>3 stories, included a basement.
>friends room was the basement.
>shit was pretty cozy.
>you would walk down the stairs, turn left, and you were in his room.
>we often smoked pot and listened to music in his room.
>nice carpets, and a really cool wood that covered the walls.
>however, this was only half of the basement. Its like it wasnt completely finished.
>10 feet of living space, then another 10 feet to the wall.
>the other half of the room was covered in this.. Creepy ass floral wallpaper from the 30s.
>then, the room takes a left and it follows a slight corridor to the end of the basement. Like a big "L"
>at the end, there is a small water closet that has the units water heater, and all of the piping. No door.
>This is where the entity lived.

For years, I had heard stories from other friends who spent the night with jay in the basement at sleepovers. If you slept on the floor, you would wake up with bite marks and scratches. Next to his bed was a couch that faced down the corridor and looked directly into the water room. Friends also reported being scratched if they slept on the couch.

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

Thorium, uranium, and plutonium. No fucking clue how it works on a metaphysical level. Iron will poke holes in fae like paper, but shooting them with a DU penetrator wil not only kill them, but will erase the very fiber of their essence from existence.
>.45 kills the soul will no longer be *just* a meme

Nice

>wakes up with bite/scratch marks
What kind of scratches/bites? Did they look like a particular animal? Or something else

Shut the fuck up you no fun allowed faggot you’re part of the problem fuck you

2/3
I never believed these stories for quite some time. The basement never felt spooky, and I never saw anything, and jay never really said anything about it except the sleepover stories.
>but.
Let me tell you something about this basement. This basement is fucking black. Its advanced darkness. ALL. THE TIME.
>there was never light entering this basement, ever. Only if someone turned on a light.
>one day, we are both sitting in the basement, and suddenly his 200 pound punching bag starts swinging out of nowhere, 6 feet away from us.

what the flying fuck.

Only years after he moved out would he begin telling us horror stories of things that happened in the basement. He would tell us multiple times when hes trying to go to sleep at night, in the pure black, he would hear the punching bag start swinging like mad, and the chains rattling from the rafters. This was only mere feet from his bed. He also claimed that if his feet were too far off the end, something would grab his ankles, or something would feel like its staring over him. I even talked to his girlfriend at one point who said after coming home from a fucking late ass night shift, she walked down and saw a shadow figure standing over his bed watching himit disappeared once it realized it had been noticed.

>At a later time, we were sitting in the basement getting boned again.
>this was common weekend practice.
>both of his dogs are in the basement with us
>we suddenly start hearing footsteps on the level above us, and they go up the stairs to the top floor.
>jay obviously noticed it too. He turns to me and told me nobody else was home.

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

Wait, this nigga SLEPT down there?
Nuh uh, fuck that

>scratches
Just three little red marks, like a child, or something.

>bitemarks
He said they looked human.

Again, I never saw any of these firsthand, but i absolutely beleive the stories. Part 3/3 coming.
They also say they would hear crying and sobbing coming from the back room in the basement, like a child or something.

How could he sleep there with that shit? I couldn't do it

Part 3/3 finale.

3/3
This is the one that got me. Ill remember this shit till the day I die.

>We are in the basement again listening to music.
>suddenly, we start hearing noises from around the corner
>its coming from the water closet. Banging and rattling noises.
>we get up to investigate, but dont see anything.
>a clearly defined hiss comes from the back of the room.
Yes, a fucking hiss.
>what the flying fuck?
>we sit down on the couch that faces down the corridor and watch.

Jay nor I have ever heard that hissing sound from his house, and hes lived there for years.
Next to this couch on the right side was a small window that connected to a window well. This was a day in december, and it recently snowed a shitload. The sun had broken through the clouds, and the snow reflected all that light down the well and through the window. The one time this basement had ever received any kind of real light. The sunlight shown across the wall, and back to the water heater room. Just enough to illuminate the wall.

>as we sat staring into the water closet, a shadow figure comes straight out of the black.
>it was on the wall, like if somebody was just standing there. Kind of like picture posted.
>a clearly defined head, shoulders, arms and hands. It cutoff at the waist, like someone was halfway hanging in the doorframe.
>I look over at jay, and hes wide eye petrified, as am I. Ive never seen a full apparition like this shit.
>we look back, and the figure is still there. It turns its head twice, then pulls back into the closet.

"Holy fuckin shit dude."

A couple years later he moved out.
After that experience, we never saw anything like it again. However, creepy footsteps, punchinbag swingins, and scratches persisted.

Attached: image.jpg (459x338, 12K)

Was Jay religious
Or was he really into the occult?

Alright bro you're freaking me out. Did you delete your posts?

Uhhhhh, guys? What happened to Stalker?

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry everybody. Im back. Let me repost the last set of stories. Skinwalkers didnt get me this time, it was the faggot jannies.

>friend used to live in a townhome
>it was a pretty nice place
>3 stories, included a basement.
>friends room was the basement.
>shit was pretty cozy.
>you would walk down the stairs, turn left, and you were in his room.
>we often smoked pot and listened to music in his room.
>nice carpets, and a really cool wood that covered the walls.
>however, this was only half of the basement. Its like it wasnt completely finished.
>10 feet of living space, then another 10 feet to the wall.
>the other half of the room was covered in this.. Creepy ass floral wallpaper from the 30s.
>then, the room takes a left and it follows a slight corridor to the end of the basement. Like a big "L"
>at the end, there is a small water closet that has the units water heater, and all of the piping. No door.
>This is where the entity lived.

For years, I had heard stories from other friends who spent the night with jay in the basement at sleepovers. If you slept on the floor, you would wake up with bite marks and scratches. Next to his bed was a couch that faced down the corridor and looked directly into the water room. Friends also reported being scratched if they slept on the couch.
1/3

2/3
I never believed these stories for quite some time. The basement never felt spooky, and I never saw anything, and jay never really said anything about it except the sleepover stories.
>but.
Let me tell you something about this basement. This basement is fucking black. Its advanced darkness. ALL. THE TIME.
>there was never light entering this basement, ever. Only if someone turned on a light.
>one day, we are both sitting in the basement, and suddenly his 200 pound punching bag starts swinging out of nowhere, 6 feet away from us.

what the flying fuck.

Only years after he moved out would he begin telling us horror stories of things that happened in the basement. He would tell us multiple times when hes trying to go to sleep at night, in the pure black, he would hear the punching bag start swinging like mad, and the chains rattling from the rafters. This was only mere feet from his bed. He also claimed that if his feet were too far off the end, something would grab his ankles, or something would feel like its staring over him. I even talked to his girlfriend at one point who said after coming home from a fucking late ass night shift, she walked down and saw a shadow figure standing over his bed watching himit disappeared once it realized it had been noticed.

>At a later time, we were sitting in the basement getting boned again.
>this was common weekend practice.
>both of his dogs are in the basement with us
>we suddenly start hearing footsteps on the level above us, and they go up the stairs to the top floor.
>jay obviously noticed it too. He turns to me and told me nobody else was home.

Attached: image.jpg (642x1063, 149K)

3/3
This is the one that got me. Ill remember this shit till the day I die.

>We are in the basement again listening to music.
>suddenly, we start hearing noises from around the corner
>its coming from the water closet. Banging and rattling noises.
>we get up to investigate, but dont see anything.
>a clearly defined hiss comes from the back of the room.
Yes, a fucking hiss.
>what the flying fuck?
>we sit down on the couch that faces down the corridor and watch.

Jay nor I have ever heard that hissing sound from his house, and hes lived there for years.
Next to this couch on the right side was a small window that connected to a window well. This was a day in december, and it recently snowed a shitload. The sun had broken through the clouds, and the snow reflected all that light down the well and through the window. The one time this basement had ever received any kind of real light. The sunlight shown across the wall, and back to the water heater room. Just enough to illuminate the wall.

>as we sat staring into the water closet, a shadow figure comes straight out of the black.
>it was on the wall, like if somebody was just standing there. Kind of like picture posted.
>a clearly defined head, shoulders, arms and hands. It cutoff at the waist, like someone was halfway hanging in the doorframe.
>I look over at jay, and hes wide eye petrified, as am I. Ive never seen a full apparition like this shit.
>we look back, and the figure is still there. It turns its head twice, then pulls back into the closet.

"Holy fuckin shit dude."

A couple years later he moved out.
After that experience, we never saw anything like it again. However, creepy footsteps, punchinbag swingins, and scratches persisted.

Attached: image.jpg (650x432, 16K)

Had one of those when my family moved out of a trailer and into a real house, a friend of my parents was down there and she suddenly started feeling like she was being choked.
Mom burned some white sage, cleared that shit right up.
Now the only ghost is the one in my room that just sits at the foot of my bed occasionally.

Holy shit
I've seen a shadow man like your pic
I was alike 5 years old and saw a shadow man walking up the stairs but never getting any closer

Attached: image.jpg (1889x1341, 191K)

Me, being the genius i am, like to keep my guns close when reading stories like this, after you disappeared, there was a noise down the hall the page refreshed and i almost ND'd into my bed.

Lets tell the story about the field wraith now.

>back im the day, I used to walk around my home town and go scavenging
>the big fields next to the long forest following the river always had cool treasure
>knives, bones, skulls, big chunks of scrap metal that could either be scrapped or forged
>one day of scavenging, I had a couple buddies with me. We stayed out past dusk and we were junk hunting till it was dark.
Now, this big ass field runs paralell to a very desolate and vacant road, so it has those big tall coppery colored street lights. Those lights were bright enough to dimly illuminate about half the width of this field. The field is about 2 football fields wide, and it was dimly lit about halfway.
>we were walking on the sidewalk, the field on our right.
>suddenly my eyes catch movement in the fields
what is that?
>me, and all three of my friends saw this thing fucking HAULING ASS over the tips of the grass
>it was a black hooded figure, arms, shoulder, and a head just.. Silently speeding across the moor.
>no legs, just like the picture attached.
>we stopped and stared at it, it traveled another 50 yards then suddenly vanished into thin air

Field wraith /10. Looked EXACTLY like pic related. Just couldnt see a face.

A few murders have happened in that neck of those woods too.

Attached: image.jpg (465x671, 50K)

Christ dude, id carry like 30 different religious icons on my peraon after that ahit, how are you not dead?

You didn’t shoot it???

>few murders have happened in that neck of those woods too.
Was the killer(s) apprehended?

I wouldn't, shit like that is incorporeal. Regular ammunition wouldn't do shit except piss it off

Fuck no. Thats shits not good.
(But guns won't hurt specters user.)

I can not say for sure if my ACTUAL house is haunted or not, but ive had so,e very strange occurences. My house had had animal ghosts, and it FEELS like theres a human ghost, but I cannot comfim this due to very rare nights when it just gets spooky for like 30 minutes out of nowhere.

One night I was sleeping. I remember this clear as day because i dont know what to think about it.

I sleep in a bunk bed, and my face was hanging over the side. I had no dreams, it was pure black that night, but i remember waking up to something touching my fucking face. I felt a palm, knuckles, and fingers. Like, directly on my face. I was about to get pissed and yell at my mom for waking me up like that.

But as my eyes shot open, there was nothing there. Suddenly. I hear footsteps leaving my room, and things on my wall (pictures, decorations, etc) rattling as if something was touching them. I dont know what to think.

Just last week I was reading a book, and out of the corner of my eye, i saw what looked like a reflection in the glass of a framed picture on the wall. It was head/shoulders shootimg down the hallway. Stopped reading right there and went to fucking bed.

>head/shoulders shootimg down the hallway
Male or female shoulders?

Nope.
I went to school for forensic sciences. Amazingly, my teacher actually worked on this case. They had an idea of who the guy was, but they couldnt prove it. No evidence=no conviction.

This is how the story was told to me, and how I know it. This is the story of Jacob Mcknight

Two brothers decide to go fishing in the wooded creek area of my town. They stay till late, and its becoming dusk. (Mind you, these kids are like, 8 and 12)

Big brother says its time to go check in with their parents. After arguing with his little brother, who wanted to stay, big brother gave up and agreed, as they didnt live far from the fishing spot. He went to go check in, amd he returned to their fishing spot.

Except he found his little brother murdered on the riverbanks. There are multiple variations of this story. Mutilated by the river, strangled, you name it.

But the one I was told by my forensics teacher is they found him gutted, strung up in a tree.

His gravestone was marked in my elementary schoolyard. Its real, and you can probably look it up

Attached: image.jpg (418x305, 77K)

I suspect male.

Can you tell my gender from a glimpse of my weenis?

Hmmm, wonder if the wraith is a vengeful soul trying to get the killer

>guns won't hurt specters user
True, but i live on the city limits in NEPA. Im far more likely to get some corporeal forest dweller than something intangible

Probably not
But I use to see the tail end of a white dress in the corner of my eye
Like if a woman just suddenly turned and briskly walked away

Never felt any malicious intent from her

Eh. I think he was just spookin about. Who knows what fresh hell he came from or what mission he had, but we minded our own.

Im gonna repost this because the jannitors are faggots.

>spooky spot
>the weird ass place my friends and I go to smoke and do whatever we do
>this was one the very first weird occurence of many that we would witness in this location for many years to come.
There was a rec center/ice skating rink relatively close by. The only light source for a few miles infact.
>this is surrounded by 30 acres pf nothing but sporting field, kts very open.
>me and two friends are sitting in the field enjoying the dark night, and warm summer air watching the stars.
>I look over towards the rec center building. There was a large, copper light orb in the sky, just above the tip of the roof. It looked exactly like one of the copper colored street lights.
I remember thinking to myself, "since when was there a light post there?"
>suddenly without warning, this orb started to move. It ever so slightly gained in size, then shrunk down and disappeared.
What the fuck.
>suddenly, it reappeared. Only this time, a few (what had to be) hundred or more feet higher in the sky.
holy FUCK
>it shrunk, then disappeared again.
Im sitting in the grass awe struck screaming for my friends to look but they kept missing it.
>it did this reappearing, disappearing, and insane altitude gaining trick two more times, and it was gone for good.

This entire event couldnt have lasted more than about 12 seconds. A strange orb teleporting, and gaining vertical altitude hundreds of feet straight into the air. In mere seconds.

Fascinating.

Attached: image.jpg (960x738, 462K)

>load shotgun shells full of dried sage, silver pellets and more powder in front of the wad to burn the sage

You now have a ghost gun

I used to live in an apartment that had a ghost cat. I would occasionally hear purring sounds from areas inside the apartment, and i was in the middle of the building too, so no chance of an outside stray. No neighbors had pets, and one of my friends who was allergic to cats would have reactions, despite there being zero pet dandruff/fur whatever and would swear she would see a tail at times

Add rock salt and white ash flitchettes, and dunk the hull in holy water before loading it. That will cover like 99% of whatever you will encounter

>be me native american indian circa
>for some reason can never shoot bow gud
>must not have to do with the fact that people who had bad vision wouldn’t know it as glasses didn’t exist
>dont matter to me lul.jpeg
>find strange looking plant kinda resembles tip of my dick
>eat it cuz hungry af
>lul wtf is happening see something in distance
>somehow there are walking goats and people faces are shifting and some sort of man with large feet
>definitely wasn’t a bear upright or the effects of dick plant i ate
>report back to tribe i seen sum skinwankers and goateemen
>faggots in 2019 now believe ancient stories of hallucinating blind indians with iq averaging that of less than room temperature

I wonder what the representation of the red lines comming from the angel and wizard/tree/thing means

holy fuck, are these exclusive to fields with dark pasts?
>be me
>a chink
>live in shanghai, recently graduated
>the highschool i went to had this overgrown ass field filled with wild grass, 1.5-2m high, about 500m x 1km
>next to it was a small villa of abandoned fancy houses, overgrown and creepy as fuck
>wonder why nobody bought the land, it's pretty expensive over here
>one day, walking past it with one of my /b/ros
>tells me that it used to be a japanese execution ground in ww2
what do?

>white ash

Are you of the opinion that white ash = bark from the white ash tree or just literal white ash.

Also why do spookers hate sage? Is it something european pagans found out? Also, why does rock salt work? Silver? Why does any of this work?

Continue what has been started. Ethnicity of your choice

Yeah you want to explain whatever the fuck your pic is?

walk about it at night, look for the spooks of gooks, report back

kinda scared not gonna lie, but i might upload some pics. it's hard to get on 4ch here.

Shit not a bad idea.

You should totally poke around there at night. Like 3am. Do it pussy. I would.

I think white ash is the tree.
And yea I think pagans figured some of this shit out. Some how
>silver
No
>sage
Yea it pisses off some ghosts and demons for whatever reason
>salt
Salt is used for protection in ancient rituals

Tree, since it has more significant effects according to various myths and legends (plus the obvious benefit if a solid projectile)
Silver has special properties since the dawn of fucking time
Heres why salt is a thing:
thoughtco.com/salt-folklore-and-magic-2562502

And most of this works due to the object in question having some metaphysical effect on the being in question that cancels out the being in question (kinda like using a base to neutralize an acid)

Also, certain magics and entities are vulnerable to certain things if you believe hard enough theyre vulnerable (which is why a lot of this stuff has religion attached to it)

How do you get on the chans in China? Always wondered how some of you slip through

Your guess is as good as mine.
Bad intentions?
Hate?
Aids?
His list to santa?

Ill type out another quick one.

>used to have a hotboxing spot that was pretty far out of the way. People and cops never bothered us there, so we spent countless hours there even when we didnt smoke.
>it was a big ass field, with a frisbee golf course behind it. We called it spooky spot because some seriously spooky shit used to happen here.
>for example, the most hardcore ufo sighting ive ever seen, and 2 of the other friends that were with me witnessed it too.

Anyways.
> at night, this place got its name because it got fuckin spooky.
>we would see literal shadow figures walk out from the field and skirt around the parking lot.
>usually more than one. They looked like people, but you could tell they were shadows.
>they sometimes got very close to the car and then vanished.
>we also saw what looked like a man riding a bone horse, going balls fast, then disappear into thin air. They were both a very sickly dim white.
>all 5 of my friends have seen this on different occasions, without the knowledge of anyone telling them about it, on different days.

Weird shit out here

Attached: image.jpg (1063x752, 129K)

Red that as Hit List to Santa
Fuck im tired

im currently yoinking my high school's wifi, for some reason you can post here. not sure why. it's an international school if that makes sense.
pic related is the layout. red is the spiked fence. i reckon i can break in, went rooftopping with my whitebois back in highschool.

Attached: Untitled.png (640x480, 19K)

ok where the fuck do you live man? You said Denver?

Fun mythology fact: the reason ash trees are said to have mystical properties is that Yggdrasil, the World Tree in Viking mythology is said to be an ash tree.

>high school
>underage get out reeeeeeeeeee

I dont actually care, just flinging shit

Now this is interesting... white ash is in North America, vikings had colonies in North America....

Didectly smack dab between denver and golden of colorado.

Do it if you can man, night missions in hellish spooky locations are fun.

Bring a buddy, dont get murdered.

is this the location of spook field?

Attached: 6A6BA075-0B96-46E4-9AC4-3D9DCB8BD169.png (750x1334, 366K)

Yep, all over the Gaels and British regions the ash tree shows up a ton in their folklore, typically represebting protection, purity, and healing. It would make sense

#
Yep, all over the Gaels and British regions the ash tree shows up a ton in their folklore, typically represebting protection, purity, and healing.

Pretty god damn fuckin close.

Its hard to tell from the orientation of that map, but bear creek is the name of the fucked up hellhole that is the wraith field/murder tree stand.

Ive got a couple other stories about this place too. Gi,me a few and ill type em up

Now heres another fun tidbit. White ash is typically considered native to the North Americas. So, does this mean other types of ash trees are just as potent? Or were the Brits SIL until someone introduced white ash species to good old england?

>grid on the golf course

This golf course is seated along the bear creek river. Where the wraith, amd murders happened.
One night, me and 4 friends were walking around this golf course. Its beautiful at night, tons lf owls, pretty lights, and be biggest fuckin trees ive ever seen.

To cut things short, we were standing in a deep depression of the ground. Like a big bowl. All 4 of is were standing across from eachother. S was standing with his back turmed to what we were about to see, so he never got to witness this strange event.

As we were standing there, right behind S, it looked like a 5x5 pattern of grid lights. They suddenly appeared on the grass. There were two of them, and they were rotating counter clockwise into eachother. Me and two pf my other friemds jumped and freaked out because we couldnt figure out what the fuck just happened. It felt as though this strange grid of lights was just beamed down from the sky onto the grass behind us.

This one is very hard to explain without being in person. Sorry if you dont get this one

Forgot to add, this event took like .25 seconds to happen. Blink and you would have missed it. There were no cars around, there are no lights. And we are standing in a depression in the ground away from any kind of light that could have come from a sideways angle

Good shit, but im going to bed. Stay safe, hope you're all still alive in the morning

What the fuck is that pic?

It's that time of the year again, Time to get comfy.

bumping requesting more spooky stories

Goatman: not giving a fuck since all they supposedly do is fuck around
Fleshgait: flammenwerfer
Native American skinwalker: fire water

>inb4 inevitable skinwalker/fleshgait gf discussions

Quick rundown of the pros and cons of having a Skinwalker GF:
+Can defend herself from niggers on her own
+/out/ as fuck
+Can become whoever you want her to
+once you show her how washing machines and showers work, they dont smell bad
+If someone kills you, he's in for a not so fun time
+Due to her nature, will likely be very loyal to you
+/- depending on who you ask, SWs are often human in nature
+/- Only eats meat, Keto as fuck
+/- Probably makes weird noises during sex
-not too sure what it's internals look like, be careful before sticking your dick in places
-probably very clingy
-youll probably have to hide her (housewife could work though)
-you gotta be brave for the first few times
-how the fuck do you get her to like you?

What was it? Janny nuked it.

With was it?

all he did was offer which spooky stories we wanted to hear. Jannies being faggies over nothing

That's pretty gay.
I know jannies are necessary to keep furry porn spam out of the catalog, but they often act worse than the faggots they are supposed to fight.

While not a skinwalker based on what happened, u ironically the best goatman story I've heard was the goatgirl story where this dude goes into the woods to party with a bunch of friends and end up fucking a disguised goatgirl twice.

His friend ruined it though by being a spookedfag and basically alluded to the guy that the girl he was fucking was just an illusion and when he caught them he was actually fucking a disgusting creature of the woods. A little bit of a boner kill but overall a great story. It brought up a great point though that maybe the reason goatmen always react in a hostile or creepy manner to people is that we treat them as something to be feared and they can sense that. The guy who ended up fucking the goatgirl was an autist and started singing love songs out loud when he initially felt watched and someone theorized that the goatgirl took that as an admission of love. I don't think Jow Forums could ever get that to happen to any of us since we are all armed and I imagine surrounded in an aura of bloodlust when we go innawoods

Attached: Djinn.png (1450x5419, 794K)