Your thoughts?

your thoughts?

Attached: 1553490887955.jpg (1440x2605, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/24/soldier-charged-going-rogue-computer-game-virtual-battlefield/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBS3
youtu.be/NtdFNAdwe8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Uk

There where lost a long time ago

Lmao he probably tk'd an officer

Attached: FB_IMG_1479103031235.jpg (479x356, 30K)

>HEY I SAID NO RDM IN THE FOB

Everyone will point out the obvious >lol UK.
But in seriousness, I'm sure nearly every milfag here has seen someone get caught up on some stupid shit like fighting or disobeying orders during a FTX, so even though it might seem silly, the same rules (usually) apply in any training environment.

>bideogames
>training environment

Some retard probably walked in front of him in the sim and he dinked him in the head.

>"RDM RDM ADMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN"

THATS FAIL RP

Is that fucking left 4 dead 2?

stock image, couldnt be arsed to look up VBS 4 or whatever they're using

ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE

Attached: 1542662699945.jpg (580x634, 79K)

Good. Faggots that tk and ruin the game for everyone else deserve real military justice.

>teamkill your squadmates in a glorified vidyagaem for the bants
>get court martialed
RULE BRITANNIA

Attached: 1553424271453.jpg (624x960, 72K)

Hot. Choking shotas is hot.

Nope, dude went fu GTA
This article is fucking gold
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/24/soldier-charged-going-rogue-computer-game-virtual-battlefield/
>“We were supposed to imagine we were travelling in armoured vehicles through a really hostile built-up area. One of the lads just lost his rag and ‘opened fire’ as it were, killing the soldier next to him.
>"He then drove down the street deliberately smashing into cars. It's safe to say the officers in our battalion did not find it as funny as we did.”
This whole thing is literally someone getting bored in the middle of an ArmaIII op

Attached: 1544836638256.jpg (960x960, 44K)

This desu.

God, I wish that was me.

>cuckime

Attached: custardrage.png (535x974, 52K)

U mad?

Attached: 1548566072027.jpg (2048x1843, 1.15M)

Does anyone know what simulation games the military uses?
Also,
>overyid in 2019

Yes.

Attached: m16disconnector.png (392x252, 287K)

I know NATO nations use Steal Beast a lot for tank training, I'm not sure about infantry.

Attached: 1516601217700.jpg (1200x841, 726K)

*Steal Beasts
Plural

Yeah that usually happens during boring as fuck Arma 3 ops.
Word around the office is that the US military uses a hyper advanced version of Bohemia’s Arma engine that is supposedly 10x better than the engine Arma 3 runs on.

>the US military uses a hyper advanced version of Bohemia’s Arma engine that is supposedly 10x better than the engine Arma 3 runs on.
So they got it to run at 20 fps instead of 15?

Dude literally got guard duty as punishment ffs. Most grunts have a conduct record a mile long and have done much worse shit.

>that side menu
They're fucking votekicking him. my sides

Attached: 1521157789586.jpg (535x579, 13K)

>You have been banned from the server for 30 days
>admin msg:NO RDM, RP MANDATORY

Same frames but everything is on a much greater scale ie: hundreds of PCs doing ops on the same map at the same time

So Arma but with dedicated servers

>caps his commanding officer or whatever in the head
>steals the APC
>starts ramming cars

Attached: Grandtheft_CWC.jpg (763x1085, 180K)

Arma has dedicated servers you goober, the code just runs like shit.

i hope he at lest teabagged them

>superior gives order
>subordinate disobeys

SURELY NO CONSEQUENCES

Do this shit off work hours morons

lick lick lick lick lick them boots retard

I'm calling bull there is probably more to this story than they're telling

VBS series was developed with that goal in mind. I've seen a few videos where they simulated events for rehearsal purposes, not sure to what extend its actually employed for exercises.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBS3
youtu.be/NtdFNAdwe8k

Have sex and get a job PLEASE

What shoe polish tastes the best?

They burned his patch

kek

>Like Arma3
> But more boring and the admin is your boss
>And you are forced to role play and cannot leave until they say
>There is also no snacks and beers

I'd have gone postal in real life. Fuck that noise.

Attached: 1421975804081.jpg (1304x717, 233K)

"His reputed punishment was to spend a weekend carrying out guard duties at the 3 Rifles base at Redford Barracks in the Scottish capital."
Literally a nothing crumpet. Was probably all a big laugh after some initial "hey lets all take this seriously, the higher ups need this to impress some govna.

Attached: 1552450421828.png (375x360, 83K)

I hate the UK so much. Worst everything!
>gun laws
>food
>bitches
>migrants
>police
>...

Attached: 1552650845700.jpg (598x587, 84K)

They use a commercial version of ARMA.

>dude is getting paid to sit around on a laptop.
>gets bored, fucks with the exercise, gets a slap on the wrist punishment by his superiors.
>literally goes and cries to the news about it so people on a Tibetan grease cooking forum and Facebook can make fun of people being soft

Attached: SRzQ5N6.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

is this real or does the uk have a 'dufflebag' type site? I'm leaning toward it being real, because, you know....it's the uk

Attached: 1550234696338.jpg (674x454, 54K)

The food especially, I don't know how those fags eat it and not complain

some english food looks alright, like the blooming onion

holy fuck......every one of these uk popo post make me very happy we cut those cucks loose (with french help) when we did.

Attached: 1544853773927.jpg (550x550, 67K)

TFW less than 3 Jow Forumsommandos can kill a police station without problem

Attached: g29.jpg (300x225, 16K)

lul

>some time early 2015
>Arma 3 has been out for a bit
>been playing it almost non-fucking-stop
>get a few others to get it without letting them know how much time I have spent in it
>get with Top and CO to see if we can hold an impromptu tactics training within the digital enviroment, that is Arma 3
>took some convincing but they agree, aproving of us to bring in our personal rigs
>set up 20 computers into the chow hall, going with custom TDM missions, 10v10
>anyone who remains alive at the end of the mssion on the winning team, gets another go in the following game
>damn near the whole unit wants in on it
>tmw I went 13 straight games wrecking everyone in my undies with just the 4-five

fuckin' british empire has lost every other countries respect, y'all need to start fighting back.

Attached: 1548454405386.png (448x408, 241K)

>excercise that is supposed to increase readiness of militiary unit
>act like an ass and fuck the exerscise

wtf is the point in half this shit? Like the aircraft loading training, or the ladder climbing training? How does holding W train you to climb a ladder?

Should he get reprimanded for fucking up a training sim? Sure thing.

Should he go to fucking jail for it? Hell no!

Their laws around restaurants make no sense to me. Went on a vacation to both Paris and London. I sat down in some pub (the cornerstone of every nation's culture) in London, and asked for a burger with no bun (because I'm gluten intolerant). The waitress than says that she has to give a special menu because they are required by law to accommodate allergies, rather than letting me decide what to eat from the get go, because I literally have been doing this my entire life and I know what I can and can't eat. Seemed strange and stupid to me.

fug xD

Why don’t you make me nerd

>tmw I went 13 straight games wrecking everyone in my undies with just the 4-five
very realistic
If you had set up some vehicle ambushes after the tdm familurization in the mountains do you think theyd have taken the game seriously and youd get to play again?

French are still our longest running allies. Nothing bring people together like bong hate.

Poor chap probably just wanted to see what happens

he has no shoulders wtf

>oi guv, got ya teamkill loicense?

>dude, STOP

>duUUDE

>FAGGOT

>That’s it I’m banning you, you’re banned

>The UK was one of the most powerful nations in human history not so long ago.
What went wrong?

Multiculturalism

Labour Party, and EU