Whats the most Jow Forums approved /o/ ?

whats the most Jow Forums approved /o/ ?

Attached: nigervictims.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

The npc answer is always going to be Toyota.
Such a shit delusional fanbase.

Are you fucking retarded?
>11 million sold globally
>Most reliable car in the US, 2nd to Lexus a product of Toyota.
>car chosen by the UN to go into shitholes
>manufacturer chosen by dozens of places with shit climate/terrain
>delusional fanboys
Moron

There's the shillsperg.

It’s literally backed up by multiple third parties

It really is toyota though. What would you say it is?

TOYOTA

Attached: 1546898410030.jpg (222x228, 6K)

They make FDE shit. I'll stick to my Lesbaru.

Where you touched by a toyota vehicle as a child? Wtf is wrong with you?

For me, it's the Toyota 4runner, the ultimate Jow Forums vehicle.

Attached: 85678741.jpg (620x400, 50K)

HELL YEA BROTHER

Attached: IMG_8537.jpg (1600x1200, 507K)

Anything American. Jap cars are not Jow Forums, dont you forget that

HELL YEA BROTHER

Attached: when-you-can-only-afford-a-renegade-but-jeep-wrangler-is-life.jpg (1322x960, 593K)

outback

People say Toyota because the stereotypical technical is a Hilux with a dushka or ma deuce in the back you idiots.

Civilian pickups nigger-rigged into a gun platform and assault transport? Nothing pleases the Jow Forumsube more than taking something not meant for killing and fighting with it successfully.

That nigger has some kind of bone to pick with toyota for whatever reason. Makes ya wonder.

No racism please. This is a nice thread

saturn sl2

Attached: 1552694685428.jpg (990x1174, 381K)

UAZ, accept no substitutes for the car that will likely run on a fuel mixture consisting of the daily amount of cum /d/ produces, salad oil and Hoppe's no.9

Attached: uazarmy.jpg (500x275, 18K)

nissan patrol

nigger

Attached: TADdivineright.png (925x256, 162K)

I love my hilux to go hunting with...never got stuck once

Attached: Shitbox_Side.jpg (1600x900, 222K)

double nigger

The highest testament to the quality of the Hilux is that illiterate African militias and inbred Arab jihadists can abuse them in the worst environments in the world and they'll keep going regardless.

Ya know, i dont even think I can argue with that. I know nothing about nissan but I can imagine their reliability being pretty good. I think i knew someone with a nissan truck that had good things to say about it

Used to have a Tacoma. It was pretty ok. Sold it to my buddy after his Tahoe blew up. Got me a cock wrangler now. It's been pretty great for what I use it for

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-225708_Facebook.jpg (1337x1004, 735K)

Never been stuck in my mini Cooper.

Are any small suvs Jow Forums-ready?

I'm thinking of getting a late 90s one. Can they actually go off road to get to some nice innawoods spots or is it a marketing meme?

>t. never was hog hunting or offroad in general

Post pictures of your shitbox.

Attached: 1527794621083.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

Most of offroad general is garbage and dont even go offroading.
The renegade poster sadly shits all over most of the posters

Its can do well kept fire roads. But nothing intense that would require a low range

I take a tactical assault Prius to the range.

I had a buddy who had an outback. One time he had the bright idea to take it mudding in this muddy ass field we lived by. Well, this idiot A.) didnt have proper mudding tires and B.) had no idea what he was doing
He ended up driving slowly into the mud allowing his car to essentially sink into the mud so bad it got stuck. Had to have a tow truck pull it out. Moral of the story is you can offroad in a lot of things, depending on your clearances and the tires you use. 4x4 doesnt mean shit without good tires.

I can’t remember the last time I went muddling and somebody didn’t need a tow. Your cautionary tale isn’t very frightening.

Are fire roads the main thing I'd run into going innawoods or to public shooting land? I've never gone before due to my car only liking pavement.
Assuming the tires and technique are there, would an outback have the clearance for "light" off-roading? I don't expect to go mudding or hit up any full blown jeep trails, and it was that or a 1st gen crv which has a little more ground clearance and is shorter for better angles

I could see it, sure. Im no expert and have never owned one but i could see them being alright little trail cars.

and my other ride.....which i still love

Attached: 1063764_10200702174494284_338416068_o.jpg (2048x1365, 461K)

>This

Attached: 51d659b046d184de19c788dda3d68444.jpg (640x640, 117K)

Depends on where you live honestly. But if you're doing just basic stuff on shit roads that dont require good clearance or steep inclines you'll be fine

Bfg tires are nice. Shame I cant justify getting the mud terrains

Rocky Mountains/midwest area. Not on a mountain proper but that kind of general terrain.

As long as you're not trying to blaze a new path you'll be fine with good tires.
Anything more extreme just pick up an old used jeep.

>defender
GOAT

Attached: WP_000316[1].jpg (1600x1200, 420K)

Deuce and a half.

This

Enjoy being stuck in that pig fat pos

Attached: 20190317_043420.jpg (1426x1443, 1.87M)

3rd gen best gen

Cool lil race to check out

Arquus Trapper

>pic related
If it works for Australia, it works for me.

Attached: Thales Hawkei.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Mercedes Benz G Wagon.

Attached: australia-takes-delivery-of-military-mercedes-benz-g-wagons-16200_1.jpg (1024x682, 77K)

Oh, you mean a Ford Everest with green paint?

Those things are indeed awesome. I've considered buying one as they are far cheaper in Europe than the states.

Yeah, basically. There's more to it than just the paint though, just remembered it was based of a Ford but couldn't get the name out. Thanks fren.

It has a diesel engine and the interior supports military hardware but it overall isn't that different.

Better suspensions, protecting grids and raised ground clearance.

But as I said, I just couldn't remember the name of the original.

this is honestly perfect. Unimogs are stupid reliable and go everywhere. Also they are quite modular. Bascially a AK with rails on wheels

Attached: 330px-Unimog_S_404_(Sp_2014-06-15).jpg (330x220, 33K)

the personal chariot of the most Jow Forums character in the mad max universe

Attached: ThePeacemaker.jpg (1000x788, 128K)

Attached: The Peacemaker.gif (540x220, 2M)

>defender
yuck. troopies are where it's at. basically just pic related with a passenger compartment instead of a tray.
>they havent seen aussie toyotas.
seriously you seppos have shit utes

Attached: Toyota Landcruiser FJ45.jpg (1422x948, 327K)

>This is not a portable meth lab
Then what the fuck is t?

I wouldn't worry about it

hello folks this is roger posting from my asus [model name unknown] featuring sonicmaster speaker blue tooth capability wi-fi mouse

many Jow Forums are expert on gunsarms (yours included) but not similar with automobiles but i am extremely educated thereby

imagine two guys in a bar theyr arguing "ford!" "chevy!" "mustang" "camaro!!" i saunter up and say "im roger. dodge motor TREND truck of the year 2019, 14, 13, 10, 03, 94" then i say in a gruff whisper "if u cant dodge it ram it" "THEN THEY BURST OUT LAUGHING" argument over, this has happened "repetidively"

i often off road, drag race, track days, prototypes, including rallye drifting, even in 4x4. i'm also quantified with guns of all caliber. so here is my "buyers list"

1. land cruiser (up to 100 srs). its like if land rovers were reliable and hadnt become hi-speed chevy tahoes w/ 1990s s-class suspension. overpriced here, cheap everywhere else, but they love2fuck, the AK of trucks
2. jeep wrangler: if you can read this your upside down, the AR of trucks, it's very good but a lot of annoying people use them
3. old land rover: aluminum frame makes look like rustFREE just before body detaches. can pretend broken down and no one will peceive u as a threat, perfect for ambush. sometimes capable of driving 200 miles between breadkowns. but king of off-roading DESU. so good but needs maintenance, huge aftermarket = 1911 of trucks
3. dodge power wagon: the best off road pickup, but no one owns em except weird old men, the krag of trucks,
5. G-wagen: plus: german negative: german, they overengineer folks, the P7 of trucks
6. 4runner: land cruiser with smaller penis and fewer lockers, if LC is AK, this is SKS
7. tacoma/hilux: same as 4runner, MY COUSIN OWNS A CANADIAN HILUX WITH DIESEL MANUAL AND IT CLIMBED MOUNTAIN shut up dude, this is moist nugget, everyone has this shit
8. nissan safari/mitsubishi montero/isuzo anything: Kahr 380, get a job

Attached: HMS_Cockchafer_WWII_IWM_FL_022629.jpg (800x576, 52K)

i agree lets get soi lattes later on

Attached: soicof.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Attached: OperatosLibreSy.jpg (1200x689, 144K)

Are you just saying words?

>wrangler
Pffftttt wack

Attached: OldGraveyard.jpg (1080x788, 926K)

let me translate into burgerspeak
>you americans have terrible trucks

RFI for new inconspicious SF rides after Niger.

Attached: download (25).jpg (800x600, 68K)

>everyone not from my country is American
Obsessed much?

Oddly enough when I was in Afghanistan I saw a lot of foreign service meme era with these. They looked badass but they constantly had mechanical trouble from the damn moondust that was everywhere.

Any other answer is wrong

Attached: Night time.jpg (3668x3024, 3.57M)

Attached: 350447bbb6714bc724bdf21bfd1b36f4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

Don't know much about them, but the bikes that the side cars are attached to always look so badass.
Always wanted one
Buuut they're probably not highway reliable and most likely have small gas tanks.

Attached: Flyer72-Army-GMV-side-view-between-grades - kopie.jpg (3011x1854, 1.34M)

They are utter shit

Attached: 3893ba7c5fa5a01a7b3ef1cb128b1ef9.jpg (1280x963, 195K)

>answering anything other than Toyota Land Cruiser

enjoy your sisterfucking rig

Urals are pretty decent bikes. After the war the russians took all the tooling from the BMW motorcycle factory and set up shop for themselves. Been making the same bikes for 70 years.

You should be able to get around 40 mpg on them and they should hold 5 or 6 gallons.

One thing I heard is that they are something of a mechanics special, so either get ready to wrench or get on good terms with your local guy.

Please see

>"Everything I don't like is basedboy!"

Kys faggot

Aww. You're emotionally invested in a vehicle. That's cute

Yeah you're not going to get highway speeds, and if you do you'll burn the final drive out pretty quickly. 5 gallon tank but MPG suffers

>guys who have never seen one in person
Nope. They either bought/received the plans in some trade, or reverse engineered a captured BMW. Russian sidecar bikes were made during the war and not on BMW machinery. Modern ones are at best the autistic grandchildren of the German BMWs. Tank is 5 gallons. You will not get 40mpg. Mine gets 25 on average, the new EFI ones get mid 30s. They require more preventative maintenance than a jap bike, and its unlikely you'll have a "local guy." Change the oils regularly, adjust the valves, grease and lube things that need it. They're very simple bikes, especially if you stick to pre 2013.

Attached: dirt road.jpg (1280x960, 441K)

I've been riding for about n hr now so I've seen a few. They're shit and u get shit on in dbt.

Shut the fuck up you pussy. Niggers niggerrigging the hilux is a fact.

>I read a thing on the internet its obviously true

laughed so hard

Sorry you made a bad choice. Go back to being shit on in dbt. Kthanksbye

Not the greatest of vehicles but got me where I needed it to bag a couple deer and a bear last year.

Attached: TikkaMcmillanRover.jpg (2000x1324, 1.27M)

not a good edit. raw is cool.

Anything else is objectively wrong

Attached: M1151A1_HMMWV_Humvee_Expanded_Capacity_Armamen.jpg (640x480, 69K)

These things are dogshit offroad

Attached: 1297525227209.png (836x983, 570K)

At least you tried

that picture is retarded dogs dont even like to eat fruits

Hes a furry. I dont think he cares

There are three SC2s in this montage

The Sheikh of Bullet Farm must should have been using some eye protection.