"Who the hell needs to hit something, anything, from over a mile away? I’ll tell you who: an Army or Marine sniper...

>"Who the hell needs to hit something, anything, from over a mile away? I’ll tell you who: an Army or Marine sniper, that’s who. They’re selling military-grade rifles to the general public. That’s what this sniper rifle is, and that’s what all the various iterations of the AR-15 style assault rifles are. Military-grade killing machines. All of them are for sale on the open market here in the United States of America. You can go down to your local gun store and buy one tomorrow. That means you’ll be able to set the damn Scorpion up on its bi-pod and hit a so-called “soft target” so far away you need a goddamn telescope to see it.

>Oh, I can hear them now. The NRA and its ilk will tell you that this military-style assault rifle is just the thing to use hunting deer, or elk, or some other poor creature. But it’s really a killing machine, a thing you can buy that is designed for one purpose: to kill a “soft target” from up to a mile away. That is insane."
salon.com/2019/03/23/assault-rifles-are-insane-new-zealand-came-to-its-senses-and-banned-them-when-will-we/
No one needs a bolt-action sniper rifle. Only maniacs and murderers need them

Attached: 9rwitxZ.gif (576x324, 2.44M)

no one NEEDS any guns. you just WANT them

Attached: 15646465.jpg (1024x577, 66K)

Does this mean that the fudds will finally be forced to join us in our ever lasting crusade againt the grabbers?

why the fuck would you link salon here

>"Real men only use iron sights"
You know they'll say this

Attached: E2g1wWU.jpg (672x372, 49K)

>ah jus' need mah muzzle loaduh fer hunnin' durr on the lumbee

Get the fuck off my board you cunt.

Attached: 1551313252899.jpg (450x337, 28K)

Cringe weeb thread. Good thing it's gun control related and will be deleted soon.

Agreed. Get the fuck off our board until you find cartoons that draw noses, eyes, and guns properly, OP.

Attached: egyptiansherbet.png (565x765, 180K)

A woman wrote this.

>Thinks Bubba's AR can hit anything past 200 meters, let alone a mile

This can kill past a mile and could be considered “military grade” too.

Attached: 840BC798-676C-45A9-B7E0-B867749710CB.jpg (770x330, 14K)

Does anyone really NEED alcohol? I mean, really. Why do you need something that actively makes you a worse person, rots your internal organs, and loosens your grip on morality? Holding a gun doesn't make a good person bad, but a gut full of alcohol sure has the potential to.

Why don't we ban high capacity wine spritzers?

Jesus christ, that reads like a fucking onion artical, not legitimate journalism. Fucking day of the rope when?

Attached: mods equal gods.jpg (1416x315, 195K)

>imagine being on an anime image board and being mad at anime
Reddit is over there pal

Cringe and boomerpilled

>guaranteedreplies.png

Attached: 1541652458153.png (519x843, 418K)

>salon.com
I ain't clicking that shit

Being mad about some moron posting uninformed opinions about guns on a literal leftist tabloid rag is about as pointless as being mad about anime on Jow Forums.

how is that New Zealand gun turn in going? Last I heard they had collected literally tens of guns.

They'll just turn their shit in and make a facebook post.

>doesn't want to talk about authorities enforcing the gun control
>hopes that authorities will filter content, only allowing him to see the approved threads
Hmm.

your father wants to molest you

T. Fudd.

nobody tell them about AR-10s

DOZENS!

He talks about them in the article. He actually mentioned that they only have 25 round mags so they aren't as scary as the other guns with drums.

>"For the Security of a free state"!!!!!!

Now get fucked and pry them still smoking and empty from my cold dead hands if you want them!

>weeb

Attached: weeaboos.png (600x811, 124K)

You guys didnt even read the article.

At least this one actually bothered to Google around and learn something other than jack shit, but still a salon dipshit.
>parroting the "silencers are only for criminals" meme from the fucking 30s
>YOU DON'T NEED THAT YOU MASS KILLER
>everyone who likes guns is a killer apparently
0/10 shit article from a shit writer on a shit tabloid website.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190325-081903_Firefox.jpg (1045x1210, 431K)

I literally said that I wasn't going to click it, why would I? Salon is a waste of time.

>a mile away
if you're Canadian it's 2 miles

Sometimes I swear Google's ad ai has a sense of humor. I got an embedded ad for a Cabela's sale on ar15's while reading this

I saw this narrative coming forever ago. The slippery slope is real.

>reading tabloid rags
>not using an ad blocker

It's like you want to give Salon money or something