Kids and ur toys

I see a lot of u asshats throwing this term "fudd" around like you get to have any opinion on guns. Well gess what jackasses I grew up and spent my whole life around guns. Ive shot more guns than years u been alive. And I guarantee none of u has ever been deer hunting let alone even took down a deer at 300 yards. But gess what? I have many many times. All u kids now a days have to use your electric sights to aim bcause u dont even know how to use iron sights. Hell Im just gonna say if you cant hit a coffee can at a hundred yards with iron sights u got no business being around guns. But thats not good enough u gotta bring ur AR15eens and AK47evens to the range my buddy built before u were even born and blast whole clips thru ur call to duty toys and make it unbareable for the rest of us. Learn the dam rules of the range 1 shot per second or u just like being a bunch of donkeys asses? Whats even the point ur bullets only go about 50 yards then nosedive? Us real men shoot at targets over a hundred yards out and use real hardware to do it. I have never 1nce in my life seen any of u kids use a real rifle with a bolt action. But I gess hitting the target isnt even what ur there for ur just there to jackass around and play with ur toys. Meanwhile I take my deer rifles and I actually use them. I took down 2 does and a buck last year alone. How many deer did u kill? Uh let me answer for u. NONE! All u frickin kids need to grow up and learn some respect. If it wasnt for real adults like me u wouldnt have the second amendment to begin with. U have any idea how much money I donate to the NRA? Ur talking to a LIFE TIME member. If not for guys like me ur little toys woulda gone by by a long ass time ago. So keep that in mind next time u want to go to my buddys range and stir some shit. Try that shit at my house and see where that gets u. Bury u 6 feet under.

Greg Hutchinson
“God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal!”
Support our TROOPS!
United States National Guard 82-83

Attached: IMG_2016_11_17_265419.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Yee fuckin haw! You tell em Greg

Jimmy Boomson
"Happy wife, happy life"
Impeach O-Bummer!
USPS June '91

@Jimmy Boomson
I tell it like it is thats how I was raised not like these shit frickin kids now a days. Hide behind computers and pretend to be tough. They wouldnt dare step foot near me with there frickin toys and act tough I could get them between the eyes at 300 yards before they could even realize.

Greg Hutchinson
Support our TROOPS!

Shitposting is still shitposting even if it's ironic

Hey Greg hope UR doin well sorry to here about those youngins giving you trouble LOL

TIM COX

ROLL TIDE

Attached: 20181117_095453.jpg (4032x1960, 2.3M)

@Tim Cox
Thanks Tim

Greg Hutchinson
Support our TROOPS!

@ Mr. Hutchinson
You were raised right, that's fer damn sure. I bet yer paw is proud. Kids these days just want to seem tough shit, but they didn't live through what we did. I had to walk to school every day! In the snow! And it made me a man. Maybe they just didn't have good fathers. By the way, thank you for your service. Hooorah!
@1648
I don't know how you got around the language filter young man, but Bill, our mod, will be on soon to give you a three day. I just paged him.

Jimmy Boomson
"Happy wife, happy life"
Impeach O-Bummer!
USPS June '91

@Jimmy Boomson
Your welcome. Add me on Facebook if ur from Indiana and want to shoot at my buddys range Im a member can bring u as a +1.

Greg Hutchinson
Support our TROOPS!

Thanks, Lori.

@Lori
Your welcome.

Greg Hutchinson
Support our TROOPS!

@ Mr. Hutchinson
That sounds mighty fine. I live in Montana but my wife's son goes to college there. We visit every so often to watch his ball games!

Jimmy Boomson
"Happy wife, happy life"
Impeach O-Bummer!
USPS June '91

This thread is wonderful. Please continue.

This is peak boomerfudd

@Greg Hutchinson
I see where you're coming from brother these kids these days are out of control I got a couple of them coming to my local range with their plastic guns blasting away at God knows what while I'm trying to sight in my deer rifle before the season starts and it drives me and my wife Linda crazy!!!!

Don Seymour jr.
"Remember 9/11"
"If you can read this thank a teacher if you can read this in English thank a vet"
83-85 camp miahconda eagle scout leader

People who use words like fudd and boomer are just the new permasummer of defective children on Ritalin OP.

You can P1$$ off now lumploafs

Tommy 2 Shoes
"I'll wear my sheths to heaven"
Jow Forums forum member 2009-2019

Sorry your gal lost.

A Bible in one hand and a gun in the other.
Civil Air Patrol 95-96

If I told one of these guys the ranges I kill at theyd call me unethical. Theres no winning with anything fun.

Finally some right minded patriots on this website. God bless you Greg and Jimmy!

Donald "Don" Smith
Semper Fi Devil Dogs!
17th Culinary Company, 7th Div USMC 80-82
"...because they dont make a 46!"

Good stuff man. Maybe we'll knock some sense into these millennials!

Randy Colt
God BLESS Trump!
Stood outside a recruiter's office for about 20 minutes but never went in '87

@ Everyone
Good morning! I hope you all had a good morning lawn mow, I sure did! Hmmmhmmm. Nothing like beating the sun. Does anyone have any of those Jeb! stickers they'd be willing to part with? I'd like to put one on my mossberg MVP's 10 round clip. I sure miss having a sensible family in the white house. Also, good to see so many fellow servicemen in here! Semper Fideo!

Jimmy Boomson
"Happy wife, happy life"
Impeach O-Bummer!
USPS June '91

I love Boomerposting

Attached: 1552872652443.jpg (702x960, 73K)

>USPS
My sides.

Finally like minded folk around here. Lets remind them whose in charge!

Dennis G. Johnson
Security Associate Westview Mall Jan 81- Feb 87
Johnson County Sheriff Deputy Mar 87
Security Associate Westview Mall Mar 87- Oct 19
"Thin Blue Line"
NRA Life Member

So. I drive an expressway to work, not far about 25 miles on the expressway. Metro Detroit area. Now, when I can drive more than say 10 miles without seeing at least one deer corpse on the side of the rode, I might consider being impressed with deer hunting.

Until then, go find some shit to hunt that a 16 year old in a ricer can't get accidentally on his way to fucking high school.

road

Exactly what I've been saying Greg, all these damn kids coming the range armed like they're in their newest video games

Blue Lives Matter
Stand with Isreal
MAGA
National Guard Veteran

Not really a good comparison user, with constant traffic and animals that get spooked into bad decisions the odds are pretty high theres going to be some hit. Try finding one of their trails and waiting on them to come around in a place that gets hunted and youll see them much less. Ive slowly gotten to the point where I dont care for eastern hunting at all because it's a waiting game of days in silence too often and Id rather not spend my time that way.
It probably doesnt help I dont use a feeder because I think theyre unethical and hunt mostly public land

Deer literally approach me in public parks and on community college campuses my guy.

Same thing hapens to me but with squirels I try to take them for my arts and crafts but they dont like it

Tommy 2 Shoes
"I'll wear my sheths to heaven"
Jow Forums forum member 2009-2019

>I don't use a feeder
Good, that's nigger tier laziness.

I've shot more guns than years I've been alive too. We should hang out sometime!

Attached: IMG_2362.jpg (643x820, 75K)

>animals approach me in places where theyre not hunted and sometimes even fed by humans
Im telling you, it's different where theyre hunted, especially very different in season when they know it.

Fudd has been used religiously on Jow Forums before you grew your first pube you fucking newfag.

fricken kids these days don’t know it man. Back in the day I used to go deer huntin with my dad, man being six years old caring a 30 rack to the blind. It was rough as hell! These kids don’t wanna do anything that’s tough. My wife’s son won’t even help me fix up my classic (absolute cherry bro) 86’ ford ranger without a few spankings first, can you believe that? At 14 years old! All he wants to do is sit around and play those damn video bames

Rick (the man with three names) Snyder-Edward
Git-er-done
US ARMY POSTAL SERVICE 84’-86’
remember the Alamo
Amazon warehouse manager 12’-18’

Amen brother! These kids don’t know what they’re doing these days.

Lowe’s lubber section 1985-present
Dad to a fur baby 2008-2016
RIP poochie the chihuahua 2008-2016, he wasn’t seen before sitting down

Attached: D2784E1F-1F3D-4173-9335-EFF6DE804032.jpg (300x299, 16K)

soul

soulless

Attached: 1552311298159.jpg (960x832, 75K)

I’ve fucked bigger men than you, square up nigga

Fudd and hunter don't have to coincide.
The best hunters and outdoorsman resemble Steve rinella. They make an effort to understand ecology, local plant species, and the biology of the animals in their environment.
Fudds that have stumbled through the woods most of their life don't necessarily develop good skills.

what the damn did you just say to me you little punk? I’ve volunteered at my local gun club for over 30 years young man! I’m not gonna sit back Nd let you get away with speaking Ebonics at me in front of my wife, I’ll have you know we took a trip to sandals Jamaica back in 06’ before we lost the house to those goddamn traitors on Wall Street and we made some of the hottest, tastiest love you’d ever see in your life! Not that you’d know anything about that, your too busy with your pink glocks in your moms basement to know about how a MAN makes love to a WOMAN!
Rick (the man with three names) Snyder-Edward
Git-er-done
US ARMY POSTAL SERVICE 84’-86’
remember the Alamo
Amazon warehouse manager 12’-18’

Attached: AFDA67F1-12EA-47E8-AAAB-942A7C781E26.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Day/k/are is real, holy fuck

I agree.
The best hunters I know dont really care what guns you own or use, theyre addicted to the sport of being a predator for lack of a better way to put it and invest a lot of time, money, and energy into it though theyre not as obsessed with guns specifically besides getting what they feel is best for their job. One of them goes to me for advice every once in a while and Ive bedded and load developed his rifle and taught him how to take shots at greater ranges for him so he takes me with him for western hunts everytime Ill go now.
The couple of actual fudds Ive known have been mostly lazy by comparison.

Amazon warehouse managers actually make pretty good money for what they do. 60k a year is not bad.

*zips*

@Greg Hutchinson
I am the president of my gun range and we all get secret military firearms. Courtesy of my friend who spies on the government. Outside of my extermination business I like to hang out with my 3 other friends in our alley by a fence and drink beer. I would love it if youd stop by our range some day

Rusty Shackleford
"Not Dale Gribble"
My wife is a newswoman
Towelboy for the Longhorns '82

Attached: d1xy5rb-fc932e1e-11a4-402b-86ec-41dc35dad6c5-1.jpg (552x640, 36K)