Pistol Caliber Carbine General - /pcc/

Heck of a Shotgun edition.
The place to post, discuss, and ask questions about all things Pistol Caliber Carbine related.

Previous Thread: boards.4channel.org/k/thread/40940096/

Attached: ZT67VUW.jpg (1392x928, 276K)

Stamp submitted on my Suomi.

Jelly of your ps90 as always

Attached: DSC_0966.jpg (3000x2249, 2.08M)

I want one, but dont even know where to start. sorta want an MP5 clone- how is the PSA clones coming along, does anyone know much about them yet asside from being released supposedly this year?

MP5 is going to run you a lot. PSA has been tightlipped on their MP5 so my guess is it's not coming. They haven't been able to build a good AK of all things, so I'm not optimistic about their MP5

To the user with the Taylor Swift AR, what is the barrel length on that AR?

4.5"

Barrel ends at or right before the end of the handguard, I can't quite remember. I had to install and time the brake before putting the handguard on though.

Attached: DSC_0941.jpg (3000x1994, 1.59M)

Judging from pic from when I had a 5.5" barrel on it with just the barrel nut, the 4.5" barrel probably ends about a quarter inch before the handguard.

Attached: bestar.jpg (1280x1280, 201K)

Put a lighter buffer spring in, 200rds, no malfunctions.

Attached: 5C59C19B-BD4C-4BDB-A056-BA5CC26AB0BD.jpg (2722x1214, 655K)

What's the bet on PSAs ak9? Will it crash and burn or exceed expectations?

Attached: 5165450169-ak-va-sba3-moe-pistol.jpg (370x370, 11K)

Attached: IMG_20190321_212702.jpg (1728x1104, 975K)

Can you explain this shit to me?? What benefit does this AR platform have over an actual real pistol witha brace, Im all for pcc's but why the fuck woul dyou get one witha pistol length barrel? Isnt the whole point to get gains from a longer barrel? If im wrong please inform me, but as of now you guys are fags and wasted money on a shit gun!

Well considering it has already crashed and burned once and production halted and almost all the guns taken back Id say it will be shit, however it would be awesome if they worked the kinks out!

Is this shit just pure autism? Why not just build a 300 blackout ar pistol for cheap?

300blk is 55cpr, 9mm is 14cpr

An ar will objectively point and handle better than any actual pistol with a brace. And a short barrel will keep most 147gr subsonic for suppressor use.

How big of a ballistic difference is there between the short and full length ps90 barrels?

>thanks user. will start saving.

Should I try snagging a zenith mp5 now or gamble on a new batch coming in summer like an online detailed was expecting?

im trying to get one right now

How did you get it?

I'd buy one even at the risk of PSA losing my credit card info now that they reworked them

They used to sell suomis from parts kit builds in like 2011-2012, they were really cheap and the mags (both drums and sticks) were cheap as well

Those were the days, I wish I bought one even though people say they're not that great

Anyone make a .357sig pcc yet?

I bought one asap since you never know with them.
They could get swamped with backorders again and not have a lot available for the people who must want to order one on a whim.
Mine's arriving at my FFL in the next few days.

That's fair.
I think I'll just be a good goy and eat the upcharge from buying locally so I don't have to deal with mag nonsense in my cuck state.

Fairly big. The SS197SR (40gr Vmax) will hit around 1700fps from a Five-seveN's ~5" barrel, 2030fps from a P90's 10.4" barrel, and 2450ish from a PS90's 16.1" barrel.

Sig offers the MPX in it. A bunch of different AR-PCCs have been offered in it, including a couple that were DI instead of blowback.

how much should I sell my colt 9mm upper for?

Attached: 1D958DA2-B1AA-410F-901C-0F9743101C9C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

god bless you user

Attached: 1297216926399.jpg (2500x3755, 1.57M)

GOD DAMN!!

Kriss Vector in .357sig exists, but is hard to find.

Ill give you $25 for it. Cash money.

This is incorrect. Sig Sauer is never rolling out .40 cal or .357sig. I asked a factory rep, he was a dick about it.

They're supposedly building and issuing MPX Copperheads to the Secret Service, in .357 Sig. I don't know if they are or will ever be on the civvy market though.

That is good to hear. Sig Sauer clearly did r and d for .40 cal and .357sig is both semiauto and full auto configurations. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to license the bcg and manufacture a third party conversion for .40cal/.357sig.

Anyone here know anyone who owns a D3LLC PCC? They look wicked sweet (and expensive) and was just wondering if an integrally suppressed 10mm AR is actually good?

Attached: 20190202_151430.jpg (1920x1080, 579K)

>sp5k
>B&T TP9
>MP5SD clone

I plan on buying all this year just where to start. I’m thinking the sp5k since it’s the most collectible then the tp9 and end with the SD.

How about not buying memes?

i kind of hate how the PCC thread has become another AR thread

Attached: 130318044453-natpkg-marlboro-marine-00031022-story-top.jpg (640x360, 51K)

it seems less retarded than /arg/ although lower population. hopefully wuggy doesn't come here next

Nothin' wrong with buying memes bucko

Wow, so at least the 16" barrel holds some genuine validity

There is NO risk of being financially liable for fraudulent charges on a credit card. Welcome to the 21at century.

God damn it, I love those old DEA style Colt 9mm carbines. I don't know why, it's not rational I just think they look fucking sweet.

Attached: 1540603265675.jpg (465x407, 38K)

>AYO I GOT A QUARTER OUNCE OF THAT STR8 FIYA MUH NIGGA
>AN ILL THROW IN A TAURUS PROBLEM SOLVA TOO

I thought it depends on how long you take to report it? Or is that just debit? I recall some BS like if you wait over 48 hours you're technically responsible for a certain share

The pcc has been around and come and gone and come and gone and come and gone
Winchester 1873 saddle ring in 44-40
M1 carbine in that shit .30
Various lever guns in pistol cartridges (marlin, win, Henry)
But I’ll resurrect one that’ll give you fags a boner even tho it sucked
Marlin camp carbine. Sucked then and now. Looks cool but sucks. Like all PCCs

Attached: D31F01A9-21A4-450D-AE91-ADB351C1C91C.jpg (750x490, 57K)

What are those irons called user?

>doesn’t understand fun
What a fucking faggot. I guess if you can only afford one or two guns for practical use you’d think this way

Yep. Shame it's an abomination.

Are there any semi auto .44 mag carbines on market with magazines greater than 4 rounds of capacity?

Mags are still cheap, but not the $25 they were back In the day. I too regret not grabbing one for $399 back in 2012. I was young and money was kinda tight, I kept thinking “I’ll get one later.” I wound up paying a lot more. I bought it online a year or so ago. It’s a neat fun but it’s heavy and the trigger is fucking horrible. Very accurate though.
I’ve got a spare barrel and shroud that I’m going to cut down to like 7” and get threaded for a can, and weld a bit of pic rail to the shroud so I can mount a cheapo dot

Nope. Unless you count the out of production, unobainium deagle carbine that I can find no record of ever being exported from Israel.

Change your recoil buffer out now to aftermarket if you haven't already. The factory one will harden and shatter, cracking your stock from the recoil in the process. Factory stocks are almost impossible to find too

Thanks. I was thinking 4.5", but wanted to confirm.

Attached: 1514400712636.gif (320x320, 850K)

because why not?

Guess I'll just have to make my own out of a Deagle, that or convert a Deerfield to take unmodified Deagle mags if possible.

Rigging a stock to a Deagle would probably be the easiest option. However, I'd love for someone to come up with a hicap stick mag for the Deerfield. The magwell is wide enough you could probably make a 15+ round centerfeed doublestack mag that would either work with an unmodified rifle, or just need a clip on extended magwell.

They look like the generic UTG sights

Is there any reason to get a Zenith classic package instead of getting the folding brace, wide handguard, and a bag separately?

whuddup UMP nightstand guy! I got my lower back from Tommy today, & should have my USC bolt carrier, barrel, pins, & 25rd mags by end of week. Super hype. Here is a shitty phone pic

Attached: IMG_E0365.jpg (4032x2560, 2.38M)

Are UMPs a decent pick for a fuddy five meme PCC?

Don't worry, I'm here.

Attached: pccs.jpg (2500x1667, 1.29M)

>PCC thread
>posts a shotgun
I mean, its a heck of one, but still.

I don’t get it.

The gun fires so fast with such a small projectile it looks like a shotgun when it hits something, a heck of a shotgun

MCK conversion with a Glock 20

Attached: C31E1DE6-FB02-44D3-9BF2-D0B67B74B906.jpg (2048x1536, 541K)

for home defense that thing's sexy and adequate.

Attached: 1552242920522.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

I like the color scheme

Attached: EC15D3DA-DEF3-4909-A86A-32F5BA881506.jpg (2050x1536, 916K)

Does that not count as a foregrip?

How's shooting for a USC45? I really want to stick my dick in a UMP45 but she's really expensive

What?

I think he is wondering if the micro roni front part in considered a foregrip. Does that turn it into any other gun? It's got a brace so it isnt an sbr.

>I think he is wondering if the micro roni front part in considered a foregrip.
It is kind of a grip. It has an indent for the fore finger and middle finger. The other fingers grip onto white pert before the spare mag, like a Magpul AFG. I don't care cause I'm in Alaska.

Attached: x5VBYTLvRMM.jpg (2560x1920, 2.03M)

>first four guns in the thread are non ARs
>maybe 1/3 of guns in the thread are AR pattern
ok retard

Attached: DSC_0996.jpg (3000x1994, 2.07M)

I'm holding out hope that kel-tech will release a PCC that upgrades their .22wmr/lr magazine to .357 and .44 mag.

I didn't get the HK USC a few weeks ago. Apparently it is brand new. Are they still making these things or did I fuck up?

part 2, deact, but still cool gun.

Attached: P105053111111.jpg (2560x1920, 2.26M)

What brand mags should I get for my MP5? Omega can't make mags for shit apparently. Should I just cop some SP5K ones?

Are there any companies that do mp5 clones that are going to do an mp5/10 clone?

There are already quite a few out there, but a lot of them are build-to-order specialty builds from more expensive manufacturers like Brethren Arms, TPM Outfitters, and Dakota Tactical.
Prices are usually around the $4k-$5k range.
I think the cheapest one I've seen was Omega that did a small run of them and they were around $2500 IIRC.

Attached: dt_d5410_pistol_main.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

Interesting. Stag is coming out with a glock fed 10mm ar. Noveske is coming out with an hk mag fed 10mm ar. So I am wondering if 10mm is going to become more popular with this resurgence of pccs.

Budget? Price of entry to MP5's is going to start with POF (~$1300) and go way up from there. What's most important to you aesthetics, parts compatibility, or just having an MP5? PTR would be my vote if the pistol route is open to you. I went with Omega as I can have their rifle models in NJ.

Attached: om9r.jpg (4032x1141, 469K)

Ruger is releasing the PC carbine in a bunch of different colors.
The fact they're making a bunch of variants, means sales are good. Which hopefully means they'll release some more interesting variations in the near future.

Attached: pc-carbine-coyote.jpg (1500x363, 83K)

OD green

Attached: pc-carbine-od.jpg (1500x417, 68K)

You realize that PTR makes a rifle sized mp5, right? Omega is crap

Yes, but no dealers in NJ will sell me one.

Will be in house this week, plan to shoot this weekend and will report back. Sig MPX Copperhead in 9mm. Have not decided on sight options yet. Reflex, laser, irons....

Attached: mpxcopperhead-gallery-2.jpg (2000x1333, 741K)

Did you want the copperhead config? Are you planning on having an alternate upper?

I guess it's time to start a trust

Attached: rsz_20190326_155451.jpg (1008x756, 609K)

Attached: IMG_1155.jpg (1512x1292, 868K)

but muh rail

No plans for changes from stock at this point other than sights, sling and light. Not fond of the fact the flash hider is integral to barrel, hence no threaded barrel but not in a rush to modify anything yet.

user im about to cum please tell me how much

they just re-released with the improvements, supposed to be everything fixed up. I'm waiting on the triangle brace tho then I'm going all in

Is there any word out on the k-usa KP9?

Waiting on the HB ind non-reciprocating charging handle and a 1776 muzzle brake and it is done. Grand Power Stribog.

Attached: IMG_0922.jpg (2309x1732, 629K)

They shipping out to vendors and there was a small wave of them before that. Some issues with the receiver covers cracking towards the rear, but KCUSA said they fixed it. I'll probably bite the bullet and one next batch and pray 5.5mm triangle folders are back in stock by then.

Are PCC's better than AR's for HD?