Armyfag here

4 days of guerrilla warfare training.
Same old boring shit, complete with outdated tactics and shitty training.
How to fix?

Attached: 20190325_114338.jpg (3264x2448, 3.37M)

do they still teach that ZOG COIN bullshit?

Do your best and volunteer for details, private. If you 100% know how to teach a class, ask your SL or PSgt and see if they'll let you.

Attached: pepearmy.png (1000x1000, 939K)

I'm a conscript, so im only allowed to lead patrols of newfag conscripts as an older experienced conscript. But it's always the same shit. Ambush a convoy with mines and AT guns standard L or Z ambushes.

Thats because conscripts are lazy retards and cant even get those shitty drills right

Well, I'm in a green beret squadron and every conscript volunteered to be here because he wanted serious training not some reservist tier bullshit.

So far the only positive thing I see in this squadron is that we have m16a2 m16m4 instead of the disgrace that are the g3a3 and g3a4

What army are you in??

Get promoted

introduce an EMP scenario in where all electronics doesn't work

>become gorilla
>use current guerrilla tactics as gorilla
>be a good battle and give everyone good training they deserve

Or you could be me, and make coffee out of tainted water. No one told me shit about the water being bad.

Are you Greek? i want to volunteer to LOK. Is it worth it?

the parachutes are worth it and the UDTs if you can pass the tests for those, the rest are ok. Also the 35 Mk in Cyprus is good because they train with Muricans.

Greek army special forces. Mountain raider squadron.

As a conscript you can reach the rank of corporal nothing more, unless you volunteer for extended duty and train as an officer designate then you can reach second lieutenant.

Haha i got to the rank of captain after only 5 years in reserve. U mad greek cuck

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 798K)

Almost nothing would change. The only electronics we have are radios and those don't work anyway

use tainted water up in the mountains to make coffee. proceed to give entire patrol explosive diarrhea and puke. 10/10 hard core survival.

well, conscription for us lasts 9 months then it's over or if you go extended its 14 months. you need to go to a military school to get a rank higher than second Lt

put in for a transfer to a better unit

we are not allowed to do that. once you train as a mountain raider you can't transfer for example to the amphibious or the paras.

although we do train for para jumps and amphibious warfare even as mountain raides and vice versa.

you cant go to OYK as a conscript. What do you do for your daily exercise?

you can go for OYK in September or January when the training cycle begins.
As for exercise we do a 10 km run and para exercises. Also we do classic push ups pulls up crunches and shit like that. There is an obstacle course too but we don't use it often.

What is "outdated" and "shitty" about it and what do you think needs changing?

every day you run 10km?

what about military exercises?

Try dropping acid, really makes the day more interesting

Build some vietcong tunnels and traps, should be funny