Are they really finished?

are they really finished?

Attached: 1553327007759m.jpg (1024x538, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6zELBjqUTA
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2019/03/isis-caliphate-money-territory/584911/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/retreating-isis-army-smuggled-a-fortune-in-cash-and-gold-out-of-iraq-and-syria/2018/12/21/95087ffc-054b-11e9-9122-82e98f91ee6f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5a620bdf2438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a bunch of faggots larping in the sand? For now, yes.

But they're still going to be faggots elsewhere. Maybe once in a blue moon they'll cut the head off of a tourist or something but that's pretty much it. ISIS was a joke from the start and now it's dying like one.

Their future depends entirely on the situation in Syria, their groups in Iraq have been already BTFO'd, if the Syrian war escalates, they'll find ground and regroup

Attached: 1280px-Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg.png (1280x1059, 630K)

>Is the CIA really finished?

Kek

Any vids from the last assault?

You need to go back

What are the different colors? Red is Assad, I assume.

Red Assad, yellow Kurds, green FSA and idk if Turkey is still in it I haven't been paying attention since the good battles finished

Wherever there are sunni muslims and a power vaacum, there's going to be a call for ISIS to move in. It is a political movement maskerading as religion and in my opinion as resilient as communism - you cannot stamp it out as long as the breeding ground remains. In other words, as long as sunnis think they should have more local power than they have.

Under the name ISIS? Most likely. As affiliated but separate cells? No. The people who made up ISIS will lay low and concentrate on recruitment and radicalization with occasional acts of terror.

What's with the cluster of Assad loyalists in the middle of Kurdroach territory?

There is estimated to be about 20 000 of them seeking shelter on the other side of the Iranian boarder. So no they will continue to be a threat for the next 20 years or assimilate with the Iranian military.

Christ. last time i saw one of these maps half was grey,the other half was yelloe and red

enclaves that never fell to ISIS or any other groups

>yellow
Autonomous Region of Northern and Eastern Syria (Rojava), its military wing is known as Syrian Democratic Forces or SDF.
>green
Various Syrian Opposition groups.
>white
Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham, a newly formed organization of Islamists (including Al-Qaeda in Syria).

those are important former administrational/military points that are still under government control, like the airport in Qamishlo and several checkpoints at the border to turkey. assad and the kurds have never been at war, assad basically gave over power to them so he could enforce his troops elsewhere when the war against fsa was hot. there were some small clashes around those red parts, but it wasn't really SAA vs YPG, it was local YPG versus government alligned militia, and it always stopped after a few days. kurds don't want to secede, they want autonomy on a federal basis, which actually might have a future.

green is FSA/Turkey btw

how the fuck has Assad not reclaimed Damascus yet?

Nej

youtube.com/watch?v=t6zELBjqUTA

Attached: 1507323841737.jpg (500x764, 73K)

But Damascus is still in his control though?

On the map it looks like a little spot of green and it doesn't have a red dot like Homs, etc

Israel didn't really need them anymore, they have the US army to do their job anyway.
But they will use the name ISIS for their false flags just as they used the name Al qaeda before.

Iran? Do you mean Iraq? Iran is not a supporter of ISIS

>are they really finished?

Yes, they were create by assad and Russia and have served their purpose.

He's just your usual jew pushing for war against Iran. Everyone knows ISIS is an Israeli/US proxy.

This

>U.S.
>Iran
>Israel
Which one goddammit?

Attached: 1552758175913.gif (295x221, 1013K)

all three man

They will reemerge somewhere soon. My guess is west africa

From what I gathered last time I spoke to an user that seemed an expert on the Jew thing.

>Israel runs the show, they control the entire world.
>Apart from NK, Iran and anywhere with no Mc Donalds
>Iran is actually our savoir, they are not under Jew control for some reason
>So the Jew's use America to do their bidding even though the Jew is so powerful they own the world they could do it themselves but anyway...
>So they Jew told the Americans to set up ISIS to attack Iran

Clear as mud pal, hope that's brightened up your evening.

Classic JIDF trying to ridicule the truth.

>Israel runs the show, they control the entire world
Yes, what is AIPAC? Why are actually people in prison for questionning some aspect of the "Holocaust"?

>Iran is actually our savoir
No one ever claimed that

>even though the Jew is so powerful they own the world they could do it themselves
See pic related

>So they Jew told the Americans to set up ISIS to attack Iran
No one ever claimed that

Attached: 1433614767010.jpg (780x703, 127K)

Brilliant I got one. user, you will soon need to be wearing diaper! I'm literally king Jew and I'm going to use my mind beams to send you to prison for crimes against the holocaust! Blurgh!

>You are adorably crazy and it's a good thing you don't get out much.

Attached: 1381408448151.png (500x500, 16K)

>you will soon need to be wearing diaper
I don't plan on joining the Israeli military

>I'm going to use my mind beams to send you to prison for crimes against the holocaust
Are you suggesting that people aren't imprisoned for questionning aspects of the "Holocaust"?

>it's a good thing you don't get out much
Bet you I go out more than you, since my job isn't to monitor opinions on the internet

Attached: 1553335590663.jpg (600x613, 60K)

Congo. You already have a beginner set of local muslim rebels, and Congo as possibly the most mineral-rich country on the planet is a big fat price. The Congolese Army is a joke, but Ugandan forces help keeping the 26 separate rebel organizations out in the jungle. Trouble is, the rebels like it out there because there's lots of diamond and gold mines out there and the forest is highly valuable as well. Yes, it will start again and it will start in Congo. If ISIS can pull a Taliban and dominate rather than massacre, they will be welcomed by many.

I don't monitor opinions on the internet. That's the GRU's job. Isn't that right Vlad?

Trying to frame people against Iran, then against Russia.
There MIGHT be a pattern here.

Attached: 1307027883429.jpg (826x1108, 149K)

Yes, but now the (((moderate rebels))) that we've been training will take their place.

Attached: 1322001702364.png (406x406, 89K)

If you mean the anti-assad moderates, they could not take over a Lidl store on their own. Without US or Turkish forces in their back they'll vanish into thin air. Assad will highly likely regain control of most of the country eventually, with the SFD allowed local control of the areas where there's actual kurds living.

Exhibit A on how not to convince someone of your argument

Care to explain why?

Attached: 1484315260644.jpg (1024x550, 68K)

That's a reservoir lol

>can't even tell the most obvious photoshops around
>thinks he's part of the special people who are the only ones capable of seeing through the 'big conspiracy'

>can't even tell the most obvious photoshops around
It's obviously not shopped

>thinks he's part of the special people who are the only ones capable of seeing through the 'big conspiracy'
Exactly how?

Attached: 1309029530598.png (400x266, 202K)

>implying that hasnt always been the case with muslims
You could say that exact sentence for literally 99% of Arabian conflicts

>It's obviously not shopped
It is, though.

Attached: 31776016_1211012275668157_7578074308908417024_n.jpg (480x319, 44K)

Nice shop to remove the piss(raelis) stains, but in the end they are still crawling like fags because of some goat-fucker's weak bootleg rocket, and still forced to wear diapers.

Attached: 1301021001558.png (796x574, 167K)

>They touched the flag.

Remember: Everything is bomb.

Attached: 1487102881345.png (354x378, 140K)

>Nice shop
Please enlighten me how this is a shop, photoshop grandmaster. I'm waiting.
>but in the end they are still crawling like fags because of some goat-fucker's weak bootleg rocket
You think you would do any better?
>and still forced to wear diapers.
You are so blinded by your obsession you actually fell for shitty pally propaganda. You dumb goys deserve to be ruled by us after all.

As per normal on k a decent conversation turns into a flaming trash heap blaming Jews for everything

Attached: 2B64B040-B3C6-4E1A-9DF7-8784D39404E8.jpg (510x461, 62K)

Go back to pol

I have lived in a kind of Kibbutz before, I don't need any propaganda, I know from experience that jews are the most pathetic, easily scared psycopathic pieces of shit on earth

Attached: mfw.jpg (192x191, 39K)

A bit like every Syria/middle east general

>muh joo this mahjong that muh juice else muh dick other

Go back to armchair incel.

>that pic
Bad news user. One of those is just some diaper fetishist and the other is a shoop.

Attached: IDF Cowards._02.jpg (480x319, 66K)

Not that user but you blatantly have not and are palestinian or some such.

>Palestinians on Jow Forums...
Why not? You guys are so kind and loving I should be saying only good things about you if I lived with you? (Which I did)

Its Russia.
>>Mayor red pill: Russia didnt do jack shit against ISIS, because they created them. ISIS was ment to bring trouble to Iraq and with that to the US, binding their resources and focus. Think about it, how could ISIS take over so Iraq so quick and so effective, when not with support and intel from Russia? It is unclear if they actually had Syria in mind or not, but sure as hell used them well there. Without ISIS it would have been rebels vs Assad, kurds and whole east Syria would have gone against Assad too, but with ISIS added to the play, everything changed. ISIS had taken over a lot of areas that were anti Assad and had oil refineries and they made no secret about that they would take over everyone giving the chance. They divided the anti Assad coaltions and gave Russia an exuse to expand in Syria militarily, while actually bombing rebels instead, so the last moderates leave the groups and radicals take over. Also it stopped the pipeline from Quartar and halted the one from Iran for many years, so Russia can stay the big gas seller in Europe.

You lived in maine? Your people are both obnoxious cunts, but everyone knows that pic was a shoop.

>not mentioning Saudi Arabia, the ones who took down the twin towers.
Saudi shill detected. The Saudis are 10x worse than israel.

what about the communist kurds? Is Turkey still gonna go after them while the jew.s.a supports them?

MIGA!

yes, abu hajar backstabbed them

>90% of troll arguing with you online are paid professionals
does anyone actually believe this?

They have gone back to being a regular terrorist organization

They've been trying to get a foothold in Yemen, Philippines, Afghanistan, Tunisia and I believe technically Boko Haram in Western Africa has pledged allegiance to them too.

They are done for in Syria. That war isn't going to escalate beyond the conflict in Idlib and perhaps between the SAA and SDF. There is no place for a resurgence of Daesh in that.

No, but they are not longer a powerful army.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2019/03/isis-caliphate-money-territory/584911/

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/retreating-isis-army-smuggled-a-fortune-in-cash-and-gold-out-of-iraq-and-syria/2018/12/21/95087ffc-054b-11e9-9122-82e98f91ee6f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5a620bdf2438

>green is FSA/Turkey btw

Only the ones in the nort-west, stretching from Afrin to Jarablus. The connection between Turkey and the groups in Idlib is loose at best, and the Tanf pocket in the south-east is essentially an American-held no-go area, as far as I know.

>Rats in the grain silo, shitting on everything.
>"Well first, do we support the brown rats or the gray rats?"
>Continued debate for three quarters of a century now.
This is absolutely infuriating.
Nuke.
It.
ALL.

Attached: 1327112078006.png (848x962, 603K)

maybe that engagement could've reversed the course of the war, if Abu Hajar had been a good soldier, that victory would've cause a chain of events that ends in ISIS becoming relevant and capable of taking over Syria and Iraq again.

>it's the jews
>it's the CIA
>it's the kremlin
>it's iran
>it's the saudis
>it's the rothschilds
>it's space nazis

Why is it so hard to believe it's just a bunch of pissed off muslims

>2019
>gentiles STILL don't understand that Israel and America invented "terrorism", they run the "terrorist groups", and send their own midwestern muh HEROES to go die in the desert, all of it for military-industrial profits.

Reminder that you are the bottom rung on the rape-ladder. You are mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually controlled by Zionists, to the point that you will deny it and defend your slavers. The perfect obedient Goy slave.

Take it for the glory of Rome. Crassus needs more avenging

It's me.

I completely forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder based trips poster. Everything is bomb.

Attached: shppsa.gif (328x366, 826K)

>DAAA JOOOOSSSS
And all you cucks think you're the supreme race when a bunch of scrawny kikes own you HAHAHAHAHAHA

Question: does Assad still have their formal army, or is everyone just some no-uniform militia thug right now?

Turkey doesn't give a shit what political direction the Kurds are going in. Kurds want control of their own areas and that goes directly against Erdogans plan to recreate the Ottoman Empire.

Kike detected.
Notice how he tries to mix the truth with silly things to confuse people. Every. single. time.

He has a formal army. Then there's a bunch of militias that pays lip service allegiance to Assad, but their real priority is the thug life. Plus, last I checked, some Iranian PMOs who also support him. And by Iranian I mean Afghan refugees pressganged into volunteering. But once Assad regains sufficient strength he'll probably do to the militias what Hitler did to the brownshirts.

Stay classy, Jow Forums

Attached: B9C9BCF6-F299-4A69-A9C6-15EAB1FB5052.jpg (1395x394, 276K)

Well, could you stop?

not as long as there is still a white man left breathing.

>the Muslim sperg is back
Ugh. I bet you don’t even get paid to this Ahmed

No. No taking. No occupying. No colonizing.
I didn't stutter when I said "nuke it all".
Give that desert to the sand and not one other thing else for a century or more.
>But user, the oil.
Let it go, it's not worth it.

Attached: 1310126018034.jpg (150x150, 14K)

How are the Kurds doing anyways? That's a hell of a lot more territory than they had in the past, but at the same time it looks like Assad has a lot less competition to deal with as well.

Attached: __st_ar_15_girls_frontline_drawn_by_lanxee__sample-e8c162fa25c2a1d7c57965fbca3541a5.jpg (850x510, 65K)

kurds are waiting for assad to accept their offer to basically federalize syria but keep it as one nation state. meanwhile they're digging in, fortifying against a possible turkish invasion, further conscripting and training locals for a regional defense force (not ypg), and organizing their administration.

Well about time, Trump said he'd get rid of them in 30 days

-"Shit Moshe! There's a lot of accurate arguments against us here, we've been found out, the goyim know! What do I do?"
-"Say it's a muslim"

Yes they are toast, there will still be localized attacks around funny enough Palmyra and that desert. Enough IS are still a threat to the point where anyone driving around out there is subject to getting killed in a random attack.

They are not currently being crushed under enemy assaults from vastly technologically and materially superior forces so things are better for the kurds right now than in a long time. It is all dangling on the tip of a blade though. Will Trump pull out the last remains of support? Will Assad stab them in the back? Will ISIS resurface in the midst of their weakest controlled areas? Will Putin decide it is better to support Erdogan and win military contracts, rather than getting unsellable gratitude from the kurds? Will Erdogan do what Erdogan does? It isn't peace for the kurds now. Just a ceasefire. They probably enjoy it while they can, because they still have no way to expand their military strength beyond machineguns and light mortars.

bump

Rip Abu hajar the little jihadist that could

Take your meds and stop going on Jow Forums. It's not a healthy place for schizos

Fuck off kike, I'm browsing and participating in this chan instead of politically monitoring it because of dellusional religious beliefs like you

Attached: 1898017_529011123863038_1096702771_n.jpg (938x536, 142K)

You're delusional and paranoid and this place is an echo chamber. Get some help and do something meaningful with your life

There is a lack of weapon forums in hebrew for you to be shitposting here like that?

You're mentally ill and have no grip on reality

Dude chill you life

>tfw when the goyim won't shut down, so you try to ridicule them, but it doesn't work

How about you go back to your favorite board, Jow Forums, and leave the white men talking about gun related topics, you snake-like creature and deceiving inbred bastard?