Venezuela or Iran?

Which will be invaded yet this year and wich will be postponned to the next? there's the option of a false flag attack of venezuela on Brazil as attained by Bolsonaro visiting the CIA headquarters, and so Brazil may fight Venezuela alone, but Iran is solely americab/Israeli fight, no proxies available here, so which will happen this year?

Attached: RTS1YLAA.jpg (1440x947, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuYaQ4yePYQv
archive.fo/jgcD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My guess is Venezuela and then they're gonna try to bring in Venezuelan refugees to fuck over the US.

>Which will be invaded yet this year
The muslim country like last time.
youtube.com/watch?v=LuYaQ4yePYQv

Attached: 1553429012440.jpg (1024x674, 112K)

I hope Iran because the women are hotter but honestly both are fine

If Venezuela attacked Brazil, real or not, I bet the US would go in hardcore, even if just with airstrikes.

They got wait till Brazil signs with NATO first, so they can call the treaty and go without losing the support for the election, and actually winning more

Kind easy desu, if Brazil is trully going full american slave state and support a CIA false attack to support a war, I'm still to know what an almost bankrupt 3rd world shithole would gain from this, Brazil probably would take one or two years at most but can easily defeat a starving country even with worst equipment, which makes no diference since venezuela can't even use their own for lack of everything, now Iran is really a dirty bussines, they may really have nukes and drop them at troops or direct at Israel, hard to strike with this collateral damage

Satan?

What a "coincidence"

Sure?

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (893x600, 90K)

Attached: 1553043408460.png (750x562, 610K)

Why not both

Neither

>Brazil may fight Venezuela alone

Will not. Brazil won't risk complete alienatation from every spanish-speaking country in soam

, but Iran is solely americab/Israeli fight, no proxies available here, so which will happen this year?

Iran has a space program == ICBM. Ships lots of oil to NK. Wonder what does Iran get from Kim for all that oil.

A big thank you from the greatest leader himself? I mean who wouldn't want that

Supreme Leader, you mean.
Watchfullness, comrade, watchfullness.
Every tiny slip of your tongue will be used by the imperialistic enemies of juche, and you will be sent out for re-education sabbatical.

>Venezuela or Iran?
you really have to ask?
what do you think the jews have been pushing for for the last 3 or 4 decades? now ask yourself who writes our foreign policy.

Attached: 3d25bd475e8901ca83735bbec7f4fa8f52f709e7b3755447d96bea483aa40270.jpg (490x585, 79K)

Bolton?

yeah the goy who got the lion of israel award a year ago.
he doesnt count as a jew. he's not a token goy who serves israel outright or anything. boy he sure is on our side fellow white people.

tell me what happened to the golan heights today buddy. now tell me trump is totally on our side putting america first.

This. Can't wait for our based huebros to go NATO

Annihilation? Lmao even without American and NATO support Brazil could take on every other Latin American shithole combined.

Alienation=/=Anihilation

calm down ahmed

>MUH J00Z
there will be no US invasion of Iran and you "totally white" Jow Forumsestinians will just keep crying "any day now".

maybe if syria didn't get btfo Israel wouldn't have the golan heights?

The number of posts, the number of posters, OP made this thread so he could talk with himself here, pretty schizofrenic, like some certain people

I don't understand

there's an arab sperg that spams this shit day and night and ban evades. He's the only who posts those "armed goyim" and "mods of kkk" pics. Has been exposed in countless threads

legit think he's in some refugee center in Sweden with nothing else to do.

>muh jooz
>omg guys the jews dont own all our banks and are gonna create zion out of palestine. yes the zionists want to create a state there but its not like they are gonna use the west to just miracle them up a country.
>and that kalergi plan bullshit is stupid paranoia as well. you actually think the jews and free masons are just gonna open up the borders? flood europe with illegal immigration nobody asked for just to turn the white race mulatto? why to create a one world nation of no borders with a dark skinned slave race? and you think people are gonna stand by and let that happen?
>next youre gonna tell me the jews that run hollywood are gonna promote interracial relationships by pairing black men with white women in the pictures.

youre just crazy user.

Attached: (((subtle))).png (568x665, 3K)

I'm hoping for Venezuela so we can get some sweet greenish milsurp in 15 years.

Finally someone with good sense, no more desert ACU shit

there will be no US invasion of Iran. Go ahead and self-victimize all you want tho ahmed. You're just annoying kuffars

>The number of posts, the number of posters
How to see it ?

Attached: 1553554585294-0.png.jpg (200x176, 22K)

over the style tab on the low left corner, just hoov the mouse over the numbers and it will show you wha they are

Iran. Venezuela offers so strategic advantage to Israel.

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 24K)

Thx user, 4 years here but thats new for me.
God bless you

Attached: 1553547910299.gif (500x500, 463K)

finally usa attacks a neighbouring country i really wanna see this happen

Attached: CdHf8bcW0AAvGQD.jpg (620x349, 35K)

>Brazil
>NATO
>North Atlantic Treaty Organization

Will they let you in if you're not in the North Atlantic?

Neither are going to get invaded.

Venezuela would require a new funding source as the GWOT funding bill doesn't cover it and Congress is not going to approve another war right now. Iran can actually inflict losses so that option is also out.

I hope it's Venezuela so several MILLION hispanics can flood into the US and finally destroy that massive shithole of a country.

Gonna take more than millions of brown people to destroy the Great Satan, son.

Attached: emptyasfuck.jpg (1389x454, 499K)

that means you're not a virgin

Yes.

Chile is probably the best off in south am in my opinion

there's 36+ million in the country illegally already. and they breed and their kids have automatic citizneship. this is why the US is doomed.
anyway, that's a good thing.

its a clean up job for all of the Caribbean and south america...

Attached: large_1375_878cf.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>one more landscaper spontaneously appears
>taco bell removes now hiring sign
Yeah, I'm not seeing it man. I've drove all around this country, and outside of the urban shitholes, there's no one fucking here.

>I'm not seeing it man
you must be either blind or retarded. why do you think all the red states are turning blue?

Have you ever been to this country? It's fucking huge. There's more to America than NYC or LA, chodus. Enough with your FUD.

Technically the northern bit of Brazil is in the North Atlantic, that's the benefit of being on the Equator line, you get both hemispheres of influence.

>There's more to America than NYC or LA, chodus. Enough with your FUD.
Retard, they vote! There's only one Congress. Once dems get the majority in both Houses, it's ALL OVER. You really are fucking retarded.

>the edge of Texas turns blue
Muwahahaha, America is doomed
>ignores that many blue states that used to be union-Blue is turning Red as they wake up to the idea that Democrats no longer care about them.

USA will be fine, always has been, always will be.
t.Canuk in Canadastan.

BASED MIGA PEEDEES

ISRAELLLL WOOOOO

Stop supporting Neocon warmongers.

>electoral college
There will always be more rural counties than urban

>sky is falling oh no
Lay off the Jow Forums kid. Democrats have had both houses in my lifetime, the sky didn't fucking fall. You are a stupid nigger.

>There will always be more rural counties than urban
LOL'd. Irrelevant. It's all about the electoral votes.
You are retarded.

I'm just disagreeing with your hysterics. What happens in DC doesn't really change life on the ground for Walmartians. If you want to hyperventilate because a Mexican looked at you, more power to you, but I just think you sound like a scared faggot.

Checked and true

Subscribe to PewDiePie

Demographics is destiny.

archive.fo/jgcD4

Anyway, hope it's Venezuela so many more millions of hispanics can flood in.

>scared white kid detected
Don't worry ghostface, Jamal is gentle.

fuck off ahmed

Iran obviously.

Jews run US foreign policy.

Attached: 1505392007862.jpg (570x407, 57K)

you actually think we are gonna fight wars against anything other than wars for israel this century. because we are 2 decades in and its been endless wars for israel.
then again jews in wall street like money so venezuela might need regime change.

irans always been the end goal though.

incels don't run anything because nobody likes them

go back to leftypol incel

>Be a good goy and go die for us. Iran, Venezuela, Russia, whatever we tell you!

Attached: 1284121309450.jpg (425x240, 34K)

No

Attached: 1553541670572-2.png (751x485, 777K)

You sure seem to love them considering you can't shut the fuck up about them.

The democratic party is not what it was even 5 years ago. There is cause for alarm