Here, have a whitepill:

Here, have a whitepill:
thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/john-boch/illinois-circuit-judge-rules-foid-card-unconstitutional-attorney-general-reportedly-appealing-to-il-supreme-court/

Attached: 20190325_105633.jpg (851x836, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/deerfield/news/ct-dfr-assault-weapons-ban-ruling-tl-0328-story.html
nytimes.com/2019/03/25/obituaries/robert-w-sweet-dead.html
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/435412-judge-throws-out-illinois-towns-assault-weapons-ban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

I live in Illinois and they were just talking about how they needed to step up gun confiscations for people who have had their FOID cards revoked so this is good news.

>To require the defendant to fill out a form, provide a picture ID and pay a $10 fee to obtain a FOID card before she can exercise her constitutional right to self-defense with a firearm is a violation of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution
few sentences can induce chills like this one

but requiring voters to provide ID before they can exercise their right to vote is fine, because Mexicans

Wow, IL. 2 in a row. Judge threw out Deerfields AR ban for trying to supercede state law.

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/deerfield/news/ct-dfr-assault-weapons-ban-ruling-tl-0328-story.html

>Russia wants to disrupt muh Democracy!
>let's allow anyone and everyone to vote in our elections!

>

Attached: 0190A0B9-6BD6-4182-A5A3-383C7E89092F.jpg (543x750, 32K)

Attached: 6F13F389-FB29-4CC0-ABE5-632AB655363E.jpg (199x240, 13K)

Hopefully we can get this shit done in Maryland, as well.

>lets allow undocumented foreigners to own guns!

The question isn't whether the law is a solution to a problem or not. It's whether the restrictions on excercising a fundamental right are narrow enough to remain constitutionally valid.

Illegals shouldn't be allowed guns the same as not being able to vote.

>have to provide ID to buy a gun from a licensed dealer, risk individuals saying fuck off
>have to provide ID to vote
I see no problem.

you still can't legally buy a gun in IL without ID

If it means we can finally deal with them as armed invaders, then yes.

So you're ok with doing away with the FOID because we shouldn't have to prove anything to exercise such important rights. Glad you agree.

Guns are a right. Votes aren't.

Attached: 1553531714856.png (512x512, 31K)

Hopefully this goes past IL courts, like all the way up past the courts. I foresee FOID cards as one of the next universal steps by gun control groups.

They should never have been allowed to get anywhere near the border without being vaporized

Yes. Kill all the fucking Spics.

The difference being:
>there's about a dozen different forms of ID acceptable for voting
>almost all of them are provided free
>none of them involve a significant wait, unlike a FOID (up to 2 years wait)--most are same-day issuance
>none of them are predicated on a completely arbitrary may-issue system that can't be appealed

The big hangups with the constitutionality of the FOID are:
1. It's may-issue, not shall-issue
2. Denials cannot be appealed
3. There's a fee to acquire it
4. There's an unreasonably long wait to acquire it, by design, which is the definition of a barrier to entry
5. It's revokable without notice or due process

>what is a NICS check and 4473
holy fucking retardation you neoliberal fuck

You have no constitutional right to vote, dumbass.

You can't be barred based on things like race/gender(a mistake), but nowhere does it say suffrage is a right.

The right to vote is not a constitutional right. The framers, in fact, did not want the poor unwashed ignorant masses to be able to vote. Because they didnt deserve to. Most of the governance issues in America stem directly from extending the privilege to vote to those who do not deserve it.

Our biggest mistake.
Voting rights should have the requirements of-
>25 years or older
>Full time employment
>Male
>Native born citizen

>25 years or older
26th Amendment
>Male
19th Amendment
>Native born citizen
14th Amendment

Those are established and immutable.

>Full time employment
Now here's a conversation worth having...

The 18th amendment was also established and immutable, wasn't it?

And prohibition is still going strong, ya?

It can be changed. 25 years old for a developed brain, Male because women are (more) easily manipulated, Native born because you have more skin in the game.

Full time employment cuts out gibmedats and at least means you contribute. Even if it's as a janitor, you aren't sitting on your ass.

Thrown out because of bullshit language in the bill. Basically you commit a felony by taking your wallet out of your pocket at anytime at home if your guns were in your house.

>no people who are retired
>no self-sufficient people without a job
>no students
Having a job is a stupid condition, it should be you can't be on welfare.

Removing senile elderly, zealous students with no RL experience, and trust fund kiddies is a benefit.

>No social security moochers ensuring ever growing gibs
>No inherited wealth people who contribute nothing (even a day trader would be full time)
>No kids who are as easily manipulated as women and have yet to enter the work force full time

Fuck your notion of fair. It's about getting a better voting pool.

You forgot
>white

>The 18th amendment was also established and immutable, wasn't it?

Nowadays? Amendments are basically set in stone and even the idea of changing them is laughable. You can't even get a budget passed in Congress, let alone convene a convention.

>Having a job is a stupid condition, it should be you can't be on welfare.

I think having a job would be a good idea for extending voting privileges, but shouldn't be the only mechanism. Owning land, passing a freely and widely available constitutional exam akin to the one given to middle schoolers, sufficient community service, etc. Should be several means to earn the right to vote. The point should be voting shouldn't be en blanc and people are more likely to exercise better judgement if something isnt free and required effort to earn.

Doesn't mean shit how you see things nowadays. These are the mechanisms, plain as day. We are already talking about amending voting rights, so past amendments are malleable.

Male
Native Born
Full Time Employment

Attached: 1548870735548.jpg (720x588, 79K)

This day just keeps getting better.
The judge that ruled that New York City's ban on transporting guns was constitutional has died.

nytimes.com/2019/03/25/obituaries/robert-w-sweet-dead.html

There is a significant number of white people who are worse than niggers and shouldn't vote, and they are called Democrats.

And there would be significantly fewer Democrats over all if only white men voted.

Imagine the firestorm if by some act of god it was made so that only those that who are a net positive tax contributors were allowed to vote.

>>no people who are retired
Yes. Fuck old people, if they failed to form a economic support system in 40 years, then they failed.

>voter ID has a paywall

Holy shit an Illinois judge went pro gun? Nice. I do hope this goes to SCOTUS, it essentially means all fees related to guns licensing / permitting must be nullified.

There is hope yet.

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/435412-judge-throws-out-illinois-towns-assault-weapons-ban

The current new bill in the works would ban damn near anything that accepts or CAN accept via mods detachable mags.

You have keep them if you already own them but sale of new ones would be banned and you would have to pay $25 per fucking gun to regisiter them with the IL state police.

I can only hope that gets bitch slaped down as well but IL has a democrat supermajority.

...have you ever bought a gun? You know you don't just walk in, pick one out, and then they shove it in your arms and you trot out ripping off stickers, right? Shit I wish that's how it worked though.

Neat. If we win 2020, we can have a 7-2 SCOTUS strike down all this horseshit.

>implying the only people who are retired are old
>implying all old people that are retired are on social security
Also social security is welfare, you just proved my point.

say I create a successful business and become a millionaire,and i decide to retire when i'm 30 after building the economy, paying taxes, and giving dozens of people livelihoods. I shouldn't be able to vote?
Say, I worked hard all my life, saved for retirement by being smart with my money by setting it aside and investing. I shouldn't be able to vote?

>people ITT actually thinking the jews care about constitutional law
you guys are fucking joking right? rahm emmanuel is fucking benjamin netanyahu and he's gonna steamroll you yokels with all his nigger votes.

You're right, but we can dream.

No, you can't. Get fucking depressed right now or get the fuck off this board.

>Mexican with a FOID card
Where is your god now?