Guns for the Resistance

It's finally happening, and the people of Europe are unarmed. Post your instructions on making weapons and equipment here. Especially ammo - guns aren't worth anything if you have no ammo for them.

I have been pro gun control all my life, but the time for peaceful resolutions is gone and I see now how only an armed populace can protect themselves when their governments have turned against them. Share what you got while you still can, the freedom of speech is already being cracked down on so soon it may be too late for that.

Attached: ta_520n-tfb.jpg (770x808, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/yqacm6
m.youtube.com/watch?v=14kAAhfbvFA
lmgtfy.com/?q=guerilla warfare book
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2tV-dsvPlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try, atf

Hard penis

To get this started, the simplest firearm I know of is the slam bam shotgun. At its simplest:
-Get a pipe wide enough for the shotgun shell
-Get a pipe wide enough to slide the first pipe into
-Put a nail at the end of the larger pipe to use as a striker. This is easiest by hammering the nail through a piece of wood that fits to the back of the pipe, and hammering that end of the pipe shut.
-To fire, load a shell inside the smaller pipe, and ram it backwards against the nail at the bottom of the large pipe.

Simple as it is, it still needs ammo which I still don't have any instructions on how to make.

Attached: IMG_2989.jpg (1600x1200, 318K)

All that you need to know and that will actually help can be found in this thread, ignore the first few posts including the OP post, the general DIY convo begins later in the thread:

Also, here's the Ragnar Benson collection, a list of simple traps and difficult explosives. Apparently there have been attempts to ban it before but it remains legal at least in America.

Forgot the link somehow: sendspace.com/file/yqacm6

>the people of Europe are unarmed
Sure, whatever

Should I tell him Europe isn't a country?

Attached: 1521208258543m.jpg (724x1024, 102K)

Attached: 1522467824999.gif (294x233, 2.47M)

Attached: 1550528912832.jpg (1024x763, 81K)

Attached: 1547110464386.jpg (1104x1476, 404K)

>Share what you got while you still can
I've got something for you. That gun you've never practiced using? You're still no good at using it. Helping you arm yourself won't help you at all. Maybe if you spent your entire life not being useless things would be different. Go fuck yourself.

>I have been pro gun control all my life
> I see now how only an armed populace can protect themselves

Too bad, it's too late now.

>Don't have a gun? Practice with a gun!
Gee wiz, you're right! I'll just start pointing fingers at targets until I get good enough to kill muslims with my mind!

Attached: crush-the-terrorists-with-your-mind.jpg (650x450, 57K)

Pretty close to how training is described in the book "guerilla warfare", but you had no idea because you're too busy being useless. Way to be useless.

>It's finally happening
It is?

People like you are proof that Europeans should be disarmed.

Attached: 1476852501519.png (1077x964, 140K)

Probably not. More likely that somebody got hit right in the feelings and wants to pretend to be a badass. Another useless asshole wanting to wave a gun around with no idea how to be effective with one. He's just an anti gunner being useless, such is the nature of that lot.

Nice try feds.

Attached: 1553150522515.jpg (720x540, 45K)

>no penis
>not even a buldge
I'm dissapointed user

I'm no expert but that hand is really too close to the muzzle.

Its a bit of an older image.

Here you go
m.youtube.com/watch?v=14kAAhfbvFA

Can be made into a pistol or full stock musket.
>black powder from animal droppings
>nailgun blanks for primers
>nailheads or scrap metal shards
>cut a section of bolt if you need a slug
>learning to tap load is essential for a musket

You can also get this into a shotgun shell by shaping PVC pipe, copper, or aluminum.

I really like this

It's legal to make your own gun in the US, as long as it's not a machine gun.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (849x1000, 95K)

You shouldn't, it's shit. Gas leakage would be directed right at your arm if it came undone

After the Christchurch shooting Jow Forums and the other chan that cuckmods won't let me name have already been banned from New Zealand and Australia. New Zealand even pushed for a full ban on all semi-automatic weapons, and mandated a ten year prison sentence for anyone sharing the shooters manifesto. It's the first time one of European heritage struck against the Muslims, the left is going all-out with their anti-white agenda and there are people around the world who are celebrating the shooting as the first time the western civilization finally struck back. A civil war has been brewing for years now, and now Brenton got the ball rolling.

The EU, dipshit.

>mandated a ten year prison sentence for anyone sharing the shooters manifesto
Jesus fuck, I didn't know that. That's fucking insane.
I hope your right and the thing really is on the move.

Thanks, this is exactly the kind of thing I needed!
Using PVC pipe for a shotgun sounds insane, but this would still be a viable method to make something like a Derringer without access to proper bullets.

This is too difficult for my skills, but I'm definitely saving and sharing it too.

Attached: 2956002_01_cop_4_barrel_derringer_357_mag_640.jpg (640x480, 43K)

just don't put your arm there

Attached: glock45mm.jpg (4032x3024, 3.7M)

>>imagine not having a Constitution that protects your right to read whatever you want and own whatever you want

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>the people of Europe are unarmed
>whatever
>Should I tell him Europe isn't a country?
>Sure
>It's finally happening
>Probably not.
>European heritage struck against the Muslims
>somebody got hit right in the feelings and wants to pretend to be a badass
>A civil war has been brewing for years now
>Probably not
>black powder from animal droppings
>Sure, whatever
>After the Christchurch shooting Jow Forums and the other chan that cuckmods won't let me name have already been banned from New Zealand and Australia. New Zealand even pushed for a full ban on all semi-automatic weapons, and mandated a ten year prison sentence for anyone sharing the shooters manifesto. It's the first time one of European heritage struck against the Muslims, the left is going all-out with their anti-white agenda and there are people around the world who are celebrating the shooting as the first time the western civilization finally struck back. A civil war has been brewing for years now, and now Brenton got the ball rolling.
>dipshit.
>dipshit.
>dipshit.
>dipshit.

>in the book "guerilla warfare"
Jesus, which one? I must have 3 books by that title.

lmgtfy.com/?q=guerilla warfare book
It's probably the one taking the entire first page of results, but that's just a reasonable guess.

You are thinking too small
Step 1. Pic related but with fentanyl
Step 2. Pic related but with next post.

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Luty had a manual on how to make homemade ammunition availible on his site. The recipes called for brass tubing, crushed match heads, and blank cartridges to be used for primers if I recall.

Attached: 1552967577353.jpg (215x215, 10K)

Step 2. Cont.

Attached: hmtd.png (684x1232, 376K)

EU is basically a confederation tea bee aytch

No worries, user. And if you ever get bored, here's a more advanced design
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2tV-dsvPlg
If you can get anything from this, it would put you a step above the 4 winds shotgun. And I would suggest sticking with 12 gauge as a standard caliber. It's the easiest to work with for impro-gunsmiths

t. been doing this since I was 14

why the fuck would a police department publish this info? fake?

What reason would I have to believe it's that particular one, jackass? Popularity? This is Jow Forums: it could just as easily be the one by Che Guevara as it could be by Mao Tsetung or Bert Levy.

>Using PVC pipe for a shotgun sounds insane
He said use PVC pipe for shotgun SHELLS. You put them inside a metal barrel to fire them.

You reap what you sow

converts are -1 enemy AND +1 ally. you just can't ever trust them.

This couldn't be used to hurt someone but it's a DIY gun-ish thing none the less. Fires .177 pellets with no11 primers or even toy gun caps. Still working on the trigger/sear thing.

Attached: IMG_20180426_000609.jpg (1512x2688, 1.22M)

does it really fire with toy caps? probably needs to be rifled because of the chemical propellant?

thats pretty cool.

I think he was referring to the ammo when he said "making it without bullets." English probably isn't his first language.

That is Amazing but has it been tested?

I think it would be safer if you could put locking lugs on the back of the barrel and recess for the lugs on the end cap (like a bolt action rifle, except in reverse). That way, it can still fold in half without the gun coming apart on you from the recoil (12 gauge is still a hard kicking round)

Not him, but actually no. Pretty sure it falls in the same category as a muzzleloader or cap-and-ball revolver.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-223824_Drive.jpg (720x1280, 740K)

Attached: 1519684302545.jpg (4000x3000, 3.29M)

that wasn't the atf's determination for daisy's caseless offering

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-223819_Drive.jpg (720x1280, 838K)

It does fire with toy caps, but only sometimes. Putting another cap behind the pellet helps make it more reliable but it still gets stuck half way through the barrel sometimes. I'm gonna cut the barrel in half, that should help. It is rifled, it's a Crosman 2240 barrel. But as the other guy said i'm not sure it matters.

load some match heads in there

Neat!

Yeah, but that was (1) fixed ammunition and (2) a novel ignition system. Here the propellant and projectile are loaded separately, and it uses a percussion cap.
I'm pretty sure that qualifies it as an antique firearm under the NFA by the "(including any matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap, or similar type of ignition system or replica thereof, whether actually manufactured before or after the year 1898)" clause, same as an inline muzzleloader.

But if I'm wrong about that, all he has to do is add a shoulder stock -- the only potential NFA firearms a smoothbore version could be are an SBS or an AOW.
The definition of "shotgun" (and thus SBS) specifically requires it to fire "a fixed shotgun shell"; since this doesn't used a fixed cartridge of any sort, that's out.
The definition of AOW excludes "weapons designed, made, or intended to be fired from the shoulder and not capable of firing fixed ammunition", so a buttstock makes this legally safe even if ATF has the chutzpah to claim that a gun solely propelled by a #11 percussion cap is not a "percussion cap ignition system".

Attached: image.gif (500x284, 1.69M)

I can order rifled BP pistols to my door in the US. Same with primer only pistols like the Pedersoli, which partly inspired that piece. It's a non-firearm.

BTW, I have no idea what gun/toy that corner of the AOW definition was originally intended to spare, and am interested if anyone else has any knowledge or ideas. Zimmerstutzen come to mind, but in my understanding they're already safely classes as "antique firearm" because percussion.

Anyway, I have plans to exploit that exception with a short-barreled, folding-stocked critter gitter that fires a buckshot pellet with a ramset blank. It will have a rifled barrel for accuracy, but that exception avoids the 26" OAL limit otherwise applying to stocked firearms, so it can be more practically holsterable.
Have thought of making it an over/under with a smoothbore barrel for the equivalent of .22 ratshot and a rifled barrel for a buckshot pellet, but I'd have to come up with some sort of shot-capsule and so on -- something to think about for version 2.0.

hmm now i want to make a flaregun insert to shoot .177 pellets with 209 primers.

Attached: Pedersoli Derringer Guardian 11 Right Side 1.jpg (1200x653, 172K)

Checkmate rebels

Attached: 1200px-2011_Trampeltier_1528.jpg (1199x952, 334K)

>those welds
jesus its not that hard to get a decent weld and even if you dont just grind it down

pretty's not the point.

use matchheads and scratch the rubbing surface of thestrip , mix them together and Acetone, put them in your primers and wait til the acetone dried out , and you get high explosive primer compound - but its corrosive for powder you ca make black powder from fertilizer or nitrocellulose powder from blasting cotton/nitrated cotton via acetone ,graphite powder and the right grain form - homemadepowder burns hotter and quicker so it might be useable in handgun ammo but not rifle ammo except stuff like 22 hornet or 300AAC and 7.62AK but not 223 - especially no such thng as 30.06 or 300WM with large case capacity and usually slow burning powder
makeing cases or jackets requires a sufficient press and several steps including several annealing steps

hoax u retard. we are still ok here :)

>pro gun control all my life
reap what you sow nigger, enjoy that boot on your throat

>I've been pro gun control all my life
So what made you realize you fucked up?

He didn't imply it was you fuckhead.

Uh ph, looks like we got a retard on the loose.