Anyone here own any machine guns?

Anyone here own any machine guns?

Attached: 93r.jpg (272x186, 6K)

A fleming sear, a norrell pack with antibounce bolt, an rdias, and a norinco type 56.

My father was smart enough to buy a bunch of stuff in the 80’s.

The fleming sear doesnt get much use. The norinco gets used occasionally, but under folding stocks suck shit. The norrell lives in an amt lightning recevier.
The rdias spends most of its time in a 10.5” AR.

Last time I looked (today) a fleming sear costs $35,000. For a sear. Just. The. Sear.

Hypothetically? Perhaps

Shit's fucking ridiculous. I wanna become an SOT just so I can make money fucking around with the things.

My uncle owns a select fire M14 I've got to shoot a couple times
My grandpa owned an Uzi but died in the late 70s and nobody is sure what happened to it :-(

I'd bet money that Uzi is the walls of your grandparents house.

>make money fucking around with the things
tell us more!

This and unironically

If he ever did any major repairs within 20 years of his death, i’d bet dollars to donuts its hidden in that repair.
Otherwise under the house, in the walls, or in the cieling crawlspace.

He knew what he had, and he hid it.

I have a Mac 11/9 in jail right now, that form cannot clear fast enough

>My grandpa owned an Uzi but died in the late 70s and nobody is sure what happened to it :-(
Did your grandpa happen to own land? If he did I'd recommend you get a shovel and a metal detector. If not search the walls as the other anons said.

Closest thing i have to a machine gun is a full-auto shotty that i made.

All the Mac 11's I've been finding are only .380

officially? nope.

I have a bit of twisted coat hanger.

No but i had a chance to shoot full auto before using the finger bump method. I honestly don't see the appeal.

Trust me, shooting true full autos is significantly more satisfying

Attached: 9B4EE28A-B15E-4D0C-8B04-2D1E67F81615.png (500x506, 114K)

I have an ATF Deluxe Dogkiller 2300. Guaranteed to kill every breed of dog except pit bulls to insure everyone hates me even more.

I spoke a long time about about having a bunch of FA firearms in a locker down South America but, in the end I could never get a way to bring them in so, no, I have none.

It’s okay. I don’t have a dog.

i have a shoelace

Those scears are just licensed to create machine guns. It's a racket that SCOTUS needs to end. Shall not be infringed.

Wouldn't you like to know glowboy.

Attached: 1533871524824.jpg (460x409, 16K)

My great uncle buried a few sub guns on his property before he passed away only he knew where they where and if I find it I’m keeping them all

>09
select fire suppressed 10.5 m4
select fire 8.5 .300 blacked m4
glock 19 full retard

of course not Mr Glow In The Dark

Yes